Windows 10: Error Encountered Issue Windows 10 Update

Discus and support Error Encountered Issue Windows 10 Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi, this problem has been on my laptop a couple days ago. Whenever I try updating windows, I always get this message. I already tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bran.C, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Bran.C Win User

Error Encountered Issue Windows 10 Update

Error Encountered Issue Windows 10 Update e99cef01-001e-4355-b12d-f63cd9c1a9f5?upload=true.jpg

Hi, this problem has been on my laptop a couple days ago. Whenever I try updating windows, I always get this message. I already tried resetting my laptop, still, no luck. Also tried the cmd process, this one:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

sfc /scannow

The issue still arises. I also tried this on cmd;

net stop wuauserv

net stop bits

net stop cryptsvc

Ren %systemroot%\SoftwareDistribution\SoftwareDistribution.bak

Ren %systemroot%\system32\catroot2 catroot2.bak

net start wuauserv

net start bits

net start cryptsvc

but I still get the error encountered message. I don't know what caused this problem. Can anyone help me with a solution?

I'm running windows 10 pro 1903 64bit.

:)

Bran.C, Jul 31, 2019

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jul 31, 2019
  3. macbeth Win User
    windows update Error number 0x80004005

When i try to update windows. This came up.

[Error number: 0x80004005]
    The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem.
    For self-help options:

Frequently Asked Questions

Find Solutions

Windows Update Newsgroup
    For assisted support options:

Microsoft Online Assisted Support (no-cost for Windows Update issues)

Thats what it said when i tried updating windows, anyone know why?

macbeth, Jul 31, 2019
  4. Error Encountered Issue Windows 10 Update

Bluescreen error encountered

Hello Sushovan,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, we'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this error?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    For possible troubleshooting steps, please check this article: Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

Error Encountered Issue Windows 10 Update

1. Error Encountered Issue Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - Error Encountered Issue

2. Windows Update Windows 10 - Error Encountered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Windows 10 - Error Encountered: Hello,My PC has been failing to install windows updates for the last month or two. I get a message saying:Error EncounteredThere were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for...
  3. Windows Update Windows 10 - Error Encountered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Windows 10 - Error Encountered: Hello,My PC has been failing to install windows updates for the last month or two. I get a message saying:Error EncounteredThere were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for...
  4. Windows Update Windows 10 - Error Encountered

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Update Error Encountered

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Error Encountered: I updated to latest Windows Version from Update Assistant. I'm still having same issue it won't connect to Windows Update. [img] Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 20H2OS build 19042.572Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0 168458
  6. Windows 10 update - error encountered

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 update - error encountered: Does anyone know what i could do to fix this error? https://imgur.com/a/asr5pjl Ive tried running the troubleshooter, and running a windows update repair made by tweaking . com Also tried changing my dns from 1.1.1.1 to 8.8.8.8 and to my router. submitted by...
  7. windows 10 update -errors encountered

windows 10 update -errors encountered: 0x8024a105 "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes": "There were some problems installing updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x8024a105" retry...
  8. Windows Update Error encountered and Direct X issues

Windows Update Error encountered and Direct X issues: I have Windows 10 version 2004, with version Direct X 12 installed. 1. Update I keep trying to add the latest update through settings but I keep getting the Error that says "A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install." 2. Direct X I...
  9. Windows Update - Error Encountered

Windows Update - Error Encountered: Hiya, I have been receiving the following error since 24 November 2019: "There were some problems installing updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0xc8000641". Does...
  10. windows 10 update error encountered.

windows 10 update error encountered.: I just installed Windows 10 on a new machine and every time I try to run windows update, it gives me the error, "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet." I've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error encountered windows updates windows 10

2. windows update error encountered

3. windows 10 update error encountered