Windows 10: Error every time I shut down

Discus and support Error every time I shut down in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please, I do not know how to solve it, sometimes after updating it goes away but then it comes back it started after i had a virus removed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KoSquar3d, Jul 17, 2022.

1. KoSquar3d Win User

Error every time I shut down

Please, I do not know how to solve it, sometimes after updating it goes away but then it comes back it started after i had a virus removed

:)

KoSquar3d, Jul 17, 2022
  2. Taz100420 Win User

Kasperskys shutting itself off

I awoke this morning to a error message saying that kasperskys has encounter a error and shuts off, then I restart and about 10 mins later does it again. any suggestions?

Taz100420, Jul 17, 2022
  3. Won't shut down or restart -- error X0X

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask what are the methods that you have tried to solve the issue.

The issue might occur if the computer is not shut down properly. so, I suggest you to perform a power drain by follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 17, 2022
  4. Error every time I shut down

win 10 will not shut down properly

Hi Richard,

Usually, this issue occur due to outdated or corrupted device drivers, services or processes which are not shutting down properly, or third-party programs that prevents your computer to shut down properly. For better assistance, we'll be needing additional
    information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Is this an error message Explorer\windows\settingsync\BackgroundUploadTask? If yes, where are you getting this message?
    • If possible, can you send us a screenshot?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step. To run the Power troubleshooter, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Settings.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Click Troubleshoot in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Power
      and click Run the troubleshooter.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Jul 17, 2022
Thema:

Error every time I shut down

1. Error every time I shut down - Similar Threads - Error every shut

2. 0x00000006304b522 appears every time I shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x00000006304b522 appears every time I shut down: Hi AllThis appears every time I shut down.0x00000006304b522 How can or what do I have to do to put this right please.Thank youMr Soft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x00000006304b522-appears-every-time-i-shut-down/e7a0ff7d-b49d-4f07-bff3-0756a568417c
  3. 0x00000006304b522 appears every time I shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x00000006304b522 appears every time I shut down: Hi AllThis appears every time I shut down.0x00000006304b522 How can or what do I have to do to put this right please.Thank youMr Soft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x00000006304b522-appears-every-time-i-shut-down/e7a0ff7d-b49d-4f07-bff3-0756a568417c
  4. PC shuts down at specific time every night

PC shuts down at specific time every night: I watched a video showing me how to make my PC shut down at a specific time every night. I wrote some simple code and now it shuts down at 3:45 every day. I cannot make it stop. I have tried “shutdown -a” and it says “there is no shutdown program”. Most days it is no issue...
  5. PC shuts down at specific time every night

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC shuts down at specific time every night: I watched a video showing me how to make my PC shut down at a specific time every night. I wrote some simple code and now it shuts down at 3:45 every day. I cannot make it stop. I have tried “shutdown -a” and it says “there is no shutdown program”. Most days it is no issue...
  6. Error every time I shut down

Error every time I shut down: Please, I do not know how to solve it, sometimes after updating it goes away but then it comes back it started after i had a virus removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-every-time-i-shut-down/f22e85a9-42d2-41a5-b56e-93bac9aeaf24
  7. Winload.efi error every time i boot from shut down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winload.efi error every time i boot from shut down.: Hi,I just installed a new NVMe SSD into myLaptop and did a clean installation of windows 10 using the media creation tool on a USB. After installation though, i came across the infamous winload.efi missing error 0x0000000e. I followed instructions from multiple forums by...
  8. Winload.efi error every time i boot from shut down.

Winload.efi error every time i boot from shut down.: Hi,I just installed a new NVMe SSD into myLaptop and did a clean installation of windows 10 using the media creation tool on a USB. After installation though, i came across the infamous winload.efi missing error 0x0000000e. I followed instructions from multiple forums by...
  9. Winload.efi error every time i boot from shut down.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Explorer.exe - Application Error every time I shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer.exe - Application Error every time I shut down: I took the upgrade path from Build 10122 to 10130, but every time I shut down, I get this application error message after the desktop closes. I have to click OK to terminate the program to shut the machine down. This is the first time I've seen this error, and I'm looking...