Windows 10: Error: FH601 while launching Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Error: FH601 while launching Forza Horizon 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I open game is displayed (as I saw) standard error ( FH601 ) "Windows media components is requierd". I downoladed this:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KarolMajtek, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Error: FH601 while launching Forza Horizon 4

When I open game is displayed (as I saw) standard error ( FH601 ) "Windows media components is requierd". I downoladed this:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48231 and this: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4016817/media-feature-pack-for-n-edition-of-windows-10-version-1703-april-2017, but it still does not work. I have Windows 10 pro N. I hope anyone help me.

***Modified tittle from: Forza Horizon 4 not working...***

:)

KarolMajtek, Mar 9, 2019

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 : FH001 error

Hello Edward,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how frustrating it feels when you are unable to play a game after downloading it.

I suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum, where
    we have engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Error: FH601 while launching Forza Horizon 4

Forza Horizon 4 will not launch past initial launch window

I purchased forza horizon 4 ultimate edition yesterday on the 28th and after I installed it I noticed that the car pass had not installed. So when I went to install it, it gave me errors and said that something unexpected happened. So when it finally installed
    the launch window immediately closed whereas before it would stay open for a while and then close. I have no idea what is wrong but my forza horizon 3 is doing the exact same thing.

HenryParkinson, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Error: FH601 while launching Forza Horizon 4

1. Error: FH601 while launching Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Error FH601 while

2. Forza Horizon 4 Crashes On Launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashes On Launch: Hey everyone, Forza Horizon 4 crashes on launch, I have tried going through all of the fixing steps online. Nothing works. This issue started to happen again after the recent Window update. I also just reinstalled my Window 10 Pro and it seems that the game still crashes. I...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 not installing or launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 not installing or launching: So I switched PCs and therefore had to reinstall Forza Horizon 4 standard edition once again from the Microsoft store. The download worked well the first time, then I try to launch it, and it stays on the loading screen for about 5 minutes and then closes. So I uninstalled it...
  4. Error: FH601 while launching Demo Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: FH601 while launching Demo Forza Horizon 4: hello I can't play the forza horizon 4 demo because it gives the error FH601 I've tried some of the methods mentioned here but I still can't play....
  5. FORZA HORIZON 4 NOT LAUNCHING

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FORZA HORIZON 4 NOT LAUNCHING: Hello so i just got forza horizon 4 on pc windows 10 1909 on the microsoft store when i launch it it loads a photo and just closes can you help :c[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-not-launching/012bf6b1-75c7-44ef-8118-c5cf980cc942
  6. Forza Horizon error FH601

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon error FH601: Helllo, i cant run my FH4, when i try to open the game, says i nedd tu instal windows media components, error FH601. i tried to install the media future pack, but doest have the same version of my windows. 1903. what can i do to play the game <Moved>...
  7. Error: FH601 while launching Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: FH601 while launching Forza Horizon 4: Hi everybody. Ive recently tried to start FH4 but it wont start up, but instead gives me this error. Ive played a lot of FH4 but first got this problem recently. I have read an other post with this problem but it didnt solve the problem. Thank You. My PC´s specs Windows -...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 won't launch: I've tried closing all apps like CAM, uninstalled MSI Afterburner and RTSS. The game just won't launch at all. The splash screen stays for 3-4 minutes and then just closes. I reinstalled the game 3 times, reset it. Used microsoft troubleshoot for windows store apps. None of...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not launching: Forza Horizon 4 is not launching. I have tried 3 reinstalls, resetting it, deleting MSI Afterburner and Riva Tuner and also deleting my (avast) antivirus. I am up to date on windows 10 and on all my drivers. I have also tried downloading free apps and running the microsoft...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 will not launch past initial launch window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 will not launch past initial launch window: I purchased forza horizon 4 ultimate edition yesterday on the 28th and after I installed it I noticed that the car pass had not installed. So when I went to install it, it gave me errors and said that something unexpected happened. So when it finally installed the launch...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 erreur 601

2. can start forza horizon 4 eror fh601

3. forza horizon 4 fh601

4. forza 4 fh601,
  5. windows media components required fh601,
  6. windows media components fh601,
  7. error fh601,
  8. fh601 forza horizon 4,
  9. fh601 forza horizon