Windows 10: Error from old software: Failed to register the DLL's

Discus and support Error from old software: Failed to register the DLL's in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an old software title that will not work on the new Win10. It seems to install OK, but when I reboot and start the program, the error message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by donnyb, Oct 17, 2015.

1. donnyb Win User

Error from old software: Failed to register the DLL's

I have an old software title that will not work on the new Win10. It seems to install OK, but when I reboot and start the program, the error message is: Failed to register the DLL's that the program requires.
    Is there a fix for this? The software is Xara Webstyle.

:)

donnyb, Oct 17, 2015

2. Problem with silent instaltion - PC Suit 6.81

Not just this DLL fails, almost all the DLL's fails.

When I edit the msi with WISE end remove the registering from the DLL's I get an error that a DLL missing.

The missing DLL belong to PC Suite 6.7 and not part of PC Suite 6.8.

I talked with Nokia Support Team in Israel , they send my to nokia discussions site.

Thanks

Kobi.

kobili---01, Oct 17, 2015
  3. Regarding software installation error on windows 10 fall creators update

Hiii

While installing software i am facing issue of error like this "mciqtz32.dll failed to register HResult 2147024769 " please provide solution for this thank you

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage

SachinSrivastavaox, Oct 17, 2015
Thema:

Error from old software: Failed to register the DLL's

1. Error from old software: Failed to register the DLL's - Similar Threads - Error old software

2. Unable to register dll, error code 0x80004005

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to register dll, error code 0x80004005: I wanted to register autoM.dll, but the error code 0x80004005 appeared. I searched for related solutions and executed softpub.dll, wintrust.dll, and initpki.dll. The first two were successful, but the last initpki.dll failed., I can't find any solution, please help. all...
  3. Old .dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old .dll: Hi. I just replaced my old HP printer and i tried to clear out all the HP files manually but every time i start the computer i get "C:\Program Files\HP\HP Officejet4630 series\bin\HP StatusBL.dll" error. I went into the Registry Editor and removed all the HP values i couid...
  4. Old .dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old .dll: Hi. I just replaced my old HP printer and i tried to clear out all the HP files manually but every time i start the computer i get "C:\Program Files\HP\HP Officejet4630 series\bin\HP StatusBL.dll" error. I went into the Registry Editor and removed all the HP values i couid...
  5. FM20.DLL not correctly registered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FM20.DLL not correctly registered: Hello everyone! Whenever I try to open the software GEPath, I get the error "Component FM20.DLL or one its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid". I have already registered it in the command and got the notification "DllRegisterServer in FM20.DLL...
  6. The module failed to load. My .dll file is failing to register.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The module failed to load. My .dll file is failing to register.: I'm trying to register a .dll file. I've put this file into windows\system32 folder and tried registering. It is a 64 bit so then I moved it to the windows\SysWOW64 folder and it still failed. I've ran it through an elevated command prompt as well. It still does not work....
  7. The module failed to load. My .dll file is failing to register.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The module failed to load. My .dll file is failing to register.: I'm trying to register a .dll file. I've put this file into windows\system32 folder and tried registering. It is a 64 bit so then I moved it to the windows\SysWOW64 folder and it still failed. I've ran it through an elevated command prompt as well. It still does not work....
  8. The module failed to load. My .dll file is failing to register.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. AMD64.dll failed to register

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    AMD64.dll failed to register: hii, can any one help I'm tryingbto install cst studio suite student 2019 version but during installion a error occures as: Error 1904.C:\program filesx86 CST STUDIO SUITE 2019\AMD64\CSTInfo_AMD64.dll failed to register i spent almost 3 hrs surfing the youtube please give...
  10. Dll register server failed error code 0x80040204

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Dll register server failed error code 0x80040204: Plays video regarding a virus and must call 844-402-1238, but nobody answers phone 46187

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mciqtz32.dll fail to register