Windows 10: Error “Getting files ready for installation” install fails a 43%

Discus and support Error “Getting files ready for installation” install fails a 43% in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi :-My system: home builtMSI 5 Bios10700/32GB/3070TI/several HD/SSD’sWhat i have:Macrium backup of system USBWin 11 recovery USBWin 11 installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ahallich, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Ahallich Win User

Error “Getting files ready for installation” install fails a 43%

Hi :-My system: home builtMSI 5 Bios10700/32GB/3070TI/several HD/SSD’sWhat i have:Macrium backup of system USBWin 11 recovery USBWin 11 installation USB created from with Win 11Original win 8.1 dvd’s2 formatted M2’s I tried restoring to.I was getting too many crashes, anywhere from a few times a day to no crashes for a week, so I decided to restore my C: from my Macrium USB system backup created about a year ago, to my M2 SSD. I have restored before successfully. This time Macrium wouldn’t boot, immediately said system needs to be repaired…press F8. I couldn’t fix it so I tried using the Wi

:)

Ahallich, Mar 4, 2024
  2. zithe Win User

Linux Noob - Ubuntu fails on install GRUB error 2

Did you burn the image on the slowest setting possible? Pop your disc in and try checking the disc for errors (booting from the disc). If it has an error on it then you have a bad install.

I just googled your motherboard and ubuntu... This thread is on the list. XD

If it's a bad install I'd suggest a different version of Ubuntu or to try Fedora instead. I had nothing but trouble with 8.04.

Also, try your connections. Sounds stupid but maybe the CD sent it and the hard drive couldn't get it or some weird thing like that. (Talking out my rear end now, but it's worth a shot)

Sorry I couldn't help more. *Frown Error “Getting files ready for installation” install fails a 43% :(

zithe, Mar 4, 2024
  3. chideock Win User
    KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Mar 4, 2024
  4. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

1. Error “Getting files ready for installation” install fails a 43% - Similar Threads - Error “Getting files

2. Error “Getting files ready for installation” install fails a 43%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error “Getting files ready for installation” install fails a 43%: Hi :-My system: home builtMSI 5 Bios10700/32GB/3070TI/several HD/SSD’sWhat i have:Macrium backup of system USBWin 11 recovery USBWin 11 installation USB created from with Win 11Original win 8.1 dvd’s2 formatted M2’s I tried restoring to.I was getting too many crashes,...
  3. Installing Windows 10 freezing at "Getting files ready for installation"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 10 freezing at "Getting files ready for installation": I build my new pc last week, and had no problems installing windows, running games etc. After a few days it was starting to freeze after ~20 mins of use, which then got closer and closer to startup to the point it was freezing during the unlock screen. After extensive...
  4. Getting Files Ready for Installation STUCK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Files Ready for Installation STUCK: I just built a new computer and am trying to install Windows 10 on my M.2 SSD through the Installation Tool USB provided by Microsoft. However its been stuck on"Getting files ready for Installation 86%"For a few hours now. I have attempted to restart my computer during this...
  5. Getting Files Ready for Installation STUCK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Files Ready for Installation STUCK: I just built a new computer and am trying to install Windows 10 on my M.2 SSD through the Installation Tool USB provided by Microsoft. However its been stuck on"Getting files ready for Installation 86%"For a few hours now. I have attempted to restart my computer during this...
  6. Getting Files Ready for Installation STUCK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Stuck at Getting files ready for installation

Stuck at Getting files ready for installation: So,I Bought a New SSD Which is There's No OS Installed But When Did I Put The CD In,Wait For an hour,The "Getting files ready for installation" is still stuck at 64%,I Wait for an another hour,and still stuck at 64%,Please Someone Help Me...
  8. Getting files ready for installation stuck at 29%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting files ready for installation stuck at 29%: I'm installing windows 10 with the media creation tool, and it seems to be stuck at 29%, any help? submitted by /u/RhCp67 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jxg9wv/getting_files_ready_for_installation_stuck_at_29/
  9. Stuck at "Getting files ready for installation"

Stuck at "Getting files ready for installation": My computer was bogging down, so i decided to do a freah install of windows 10. I made a proper bootable usb thats made for uefi with the media creation tool. It keeps getting stuck at about 89% even with a custom install and deleting all possible partitions. Ive tried to...
  10. Getting files ready for installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting files ready for installation: So recently my previous windows 10 file was corrupted so I needed a new iso file... in the progress of installing I've been stuck with Getting files ready for installation part for 2 hours.. is there any fix?...