Windows 10: Error gop.vbs how to fix

Discus and support Error gop.vbs how to fix in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH]I got this this error on my pc. “C\ProgramData\1\\gop.vbs” not found. how to fix this ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aryanspriya, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Error gop.vbs how to fix

Error gop.vbs how to fix bab225ea-da46-4f6a-8d33-5042fedf523f?upload=true.jpg I got this this error on my pc.

“C\ProgramData\1\\gop.vbs” not found.

how to fix this ?

:)

aryanspriya, Jul 10, 2018

2. VBS Msgbox

Denis,

• I was too lazy to compute the size programmatically. And, it the 2005 version the message box always came up hidden, so I always used 0 for the top. It's also part of my OCD to be able to control everything.
    • I personally don't need it to timeout. I used this in vbs files to ask to continue to the next step, skip the next step or cancel the vbs. BTW, I added the code back in but keep it assign it to 0.
    • Sound was calling Windows Media Player: WshShell.Run "C:\Users\donast\desktop\sndrec32.lnk",7,false the lnk is a shortcut on my old desktop that had: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe"
      "C:\Users\Public\Music\Wavefiles\Twilight.wav"
    • Yes. The value is the number of the button in the order specified when calling it.
    • Never really thought about it as all my VBS/VBA code is relatively simple and I add comments in the file as necessary to remind me what is going on. I don't usually have anyone to share my code.
    FYI I use a VBS to call it. Here's a line from a test vbs I use to run your version:

choice=Wshshell.run("custommsgbox.vbs " & wscript.scriptname & " ""CopyFiles.vbs done. Continue with UnArchVista.vbs?"" ""White"" ""Black"" 40 ""Yes"" ""No"" ""Cancel""",1,true)

Copy it to a text editor to see all the spaces, etc. Took me a while back the to figure it out.

Don

DRARetired, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Jimmy6 Win User
    Windows error 8024402F Fix?

You can fix this problem easily please follow the steps which is using in this video "youtu.be/TXW64QDpGoI"

Jimmy6, Jul 10, 2018
  4. zbook Win User

Error gop.vbs how to fix

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Error gop.vbs how to fix

1. Error gop.vbs how to fix - Similar Threads - Error gop vbs

2. run vbs is missing how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    run vbs is missing how do i fix it?: My run vbs file is missing and its always having a pop up when i start my laptop and i were also unable to reseet my pc and the windows security center cant be turned on or its just shows all black and shows nothing and for some reasons i cannot send the screenshots so i will...
  3. run vbs is missing how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    run vbs is missing how do i fix it?: My run vbs file is missing and its always having a pop up when i start my laptop and i were also unable to reseet my pc and the windows security center cant be turned on or its just shows all black and shows nothing and for some reasons i cannot send the screenshots so i will...
  4. run vbs is missing how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. VBS script opening error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VBS script opening error: Hi guys.A .vbs script in the startup/programs folder that should open on every startup displays the following error and the script fails to run every time.The error message is -' Creates a SR point during the first startup of the day ' Option Explicit Dim SRP, CSRP, objWMI,...
  6. VBS script opening error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VBS script opening error: Hi guys.A .vbs script in the startup/programs folder that should open on every startup displays the following error and the script fails to run every time.The error message is -' Creates a SR point during the first startup of the day ' Option Explicit Dim SRP, CSRP, objWMI,...
  7. VBS script opening error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. VBS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VBS: How do you make a vbs file open a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vbs/9897f943-4d77-46e7-aeae-2e27d00f7937
  9. Vbs Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Vbs Error: I am getting an error "Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'" when trying to access a link on a trusted website https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vbs-error/6a6b54ea-f2c5-4106-9635-8b9d1a617f1f
  10. 32.vbs error

in Windows 10 Support
    32.vbs error: My laptop shows this error everytime I turn it on "Windows cannot find '32.vbs'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." I have Windows 10. Help! 88832