Windows 10: Error HRESULT 0x80071A91 for windows schedule task

Discus and support Error HRESULT 0x80071A91 for windows schedule task in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Under windows schedule task, one task cannot be run and deleted, error is about HRESULT 0x80071A91Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by oemSoft, Jan 14, 2022.

1. oemSoft Win User

Error HRESULT 0x80071A91 for windows schedule task

Under windows schedule task, one task cannot be run and deleted, error is about HRESULT 0x80071A91Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance

:)

oemSoft, Jan 14, 2022
  2. HokieMan Win User

Task Scheduler Error

When I access Task Scheduler, an error appears that says SqmUpload_S-1-5-21......... no longer exists. To see the current tasks, click Refresh. However, the same message appears when I click Refresh. I can close the message and it appears the Task Scheduler is OK. A person on the Microsoft boards gave me several steps to follow beginning with booting into Safe Mode. However, I received a message when I accessed Task Scheduler that it doesn't function in Safe Mode.
    I did not feel safe following their additional suggestions at that point as I am not that adept at such endeavors. Has anyone else encountered this error and/or found a simple solution? I feel it is caused by some remnant leftover from Windows 7 during the upgrade but this is pure conjecture on my behalf.

HokieMan, Jan 14, 2022
  3. Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Task Scheduler error

Hello Banjopolo,

GeForce Experience updates may fail due to Windows Task Scheduler errors. I suggest that you follow these steps to resolve the issue.

Disclaimer: The steps below includes system registry modification. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection,
    back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

Make sure to backup registry first, please refer to this support article:
    How to back up the registry in Windows. Please follow the steps below:

1. Click on Start > type regedit and press
      Enter.
    2. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Schedule
    3. Find the DWORD called start, change its value to 2.
    4. Save the changes and then exit out of the registry editor. Reboot you PC.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you follow the steps in this
    thread
    we found answered by
    xyllis about fixing issues with Task Scheduler which helped a lot of community members.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Carlo Fer, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

1. Error HRESULT 0x80071A91 for windows schedule task - Similar Threads - Error HRESULT 0x80071A91

2. Error HRESULT 0x80071A91 for windows schedule task

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error HRESULT 0x80071A91 for windows schedule task: Under windows schedule task, one task cannot be run and deleted, error is about HRESULT 0x80071A91Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance...
  3. Update -Error 0x80071a91

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update -Error 0x80071a91: How Can i fix this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-error-0x80071a91/8c07c207-447d-41eb-8dfe-a1ea916678ea
  4. Windows Update Error 0x80071a91

Windows Update Error 0x80071a91: Hey all. I've had this problem for quite a while and my computer has been slowed to a crawl ever since, especially during startup. I've had these 3 pending updates that always end up in an error. The error is also preventing me from resetting my PC, which I've tried to do...
  5. Windows Update (Error: 0x80071a91)

Windows Update (Error: 0x80071a91): I've recently had three different agents (at different times) try to help fix this problem but none of the methods they used worked. I need the update for .NET Framework so I can play a game. It continuously disables it and whenever I reenable it, it says I need to update....
  6. Fix Windows Update Error 0x80071a91

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Windows Update Error 0x80071a91: [ATTACH] Windows Updates are critical to the system. They push along with themselves security updates which are crucial to the system. If a Windows Update is delayed, it could pose a threat to the system, and thus such issues need to [...] This post Fix Windows Update Error...
  7. Task Scheduler Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Scheduler Error: 3 days ago, my task scheduler stopped working showing the following error '' Remote Computer was not found '' and then '' the task scheduler service on local computer started and then stopped. some services stop automatically if not in use by other services or programs'' so I...
  8. Task Scheduler error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Scheduler error: Hello This error was showing to me when I was need to update my geforce experience and I saw an error that said that I need to start the task scheduler so I press windows key and R, run services.msc, go to task scheduler and attempted to start it and then I saw this massage:...
  9. Task Scheduler error

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler error: Each time an attempt is made to change an existing/working entry that I have created in Task Scheduler it reports "invalid parameter." Same thing occurs when importing a previously exported, working entry that I created, which necessitates deletion and recreation of the...
  10. Task Scheduler Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler Error: When I access Task Scheduler, an error appears that says SqmUpload_S-1-5-21......... no longer exists. To see the current tasks, click Refresh. However, the same message appears when I click Refresh. I can close the message and it appears the Task Scheduler is OK. A person on...