Windows 10: Error. I can not access any apps

Discus and support Error. I can not access any apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Error. I can not access any apps Hello, by over 2 weeks I am having serious troubles with my Windows. Since last update I can not longer use any of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlexandraSava, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Error. I can not access any apps

Error. I can not access any apps
    Hello, by over 2 weeks I am having serious troubles with my Windows. Since last update I can not longer use any of my apps including Movie Maker, PhotoScape, DropBox also I can not use any of Office 365 programs ( this is very frustrating because I purchased my licence and I need use it) .
    Error is
    "The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more details."
    What should I do?
    Thank you in advance.

:)

AlexandraSava, Jul 5, 2018

2. Preventing access to modern app

Ive been tasked with preventing the children from accessing instagram. I've got it listed in my windows hosts file and internet options/security/restricted site but the windows 10 app is still allowing access. Any suggestions other then deleting app which can just be reinstalled?

FrostyWinnipeg, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Netflix App Error won't play video

Hi,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

The error code 0x80070005 is also known as "ACCESS DENIED". I would like to ask if you are logged in as the Administrator. If not, then I suggest you to login as Administrator and check if the issue persists.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Error. I can not access any apps - Similar Threads - Error access apps

2. error 0x8007000e can't access any Microsoft apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 0x8007000e can't access any Microsoft apps: Hi all, I'm desperate. It's been three days since I can no longer access any microsoft apps, from gamepass to windows itself. From the internet via browser, I can access anywhere without problems, and the notifications on the authenticator arrive easily. On apps, I always get...
  3. error 0x8007000e can't access any Microsoft apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error 0x8007000e can't access any Microsoft apps: Hi all, I'm desperate. It's been three days since I can no longer access any microsoft apps, from gamepass to windows itself. From the internet via browser, I can access anywhere without problems, and the notifications on the authenticator arrive easily. On apps, I always get...
  4. i have no access to install any app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have no access to install any app: hi I made my account to standard instead of administrator then I have no access do make it back to administrator again and I cant open or install anything need access should I install new windows ? or there's a solution for this problem...
  5. i have no access to install any app

i have no access to install any app: hi I made my account to standard instead of administrator then I have no access do make it back to administrator again and I cant open or install anything need access should I install new windows ? or there's a solution for this problem...
  6. i have no access to install any app

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I can not install any program or app due to access restrictions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can not install any program or app due to access restrictions: I have admin rights on my computer. A while ago I allowed my friend to work on my PC and made an account for him but restricted his rights so that he didn’t delete some important information. Now I want to delete his account. But when I press Delete, I get ‘Windows Cannot...
  8. I can not find any of the apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can not find any of the apps: I go into the Microsoft store to pick an app and I am told that I already have ALL 3 of the apps that I chose. If I do, in fact, have said apps why are they NOT on my laptop?? Can somebody help me??????...
  9. i cant access any of my files apps or accounts..Error Message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i cant access any of my files apps or accounts..Error Message: I recently did a reset. which wiped all my files apps etc. I have had trouble getting them back.now I cant access my browser firefox. or any other apps. just the error message saying … "problem with shortcut..." "the item firefox exe that this shortcut refers to has been...
  10. Can not update any app with Error 0x800706D9

Can not update any app with Error 0x800706D9: I got this error when checking update for apps after quite a long time. Windows already updated to latest. And Windows Firewall enable all the time (cause' someone said this is the reason but seems not) How should I deal with this? [img] 67897