Windows 10: error i cant open Microsoft store (Comes and goes)

Discus and support error i cant open Microsoft store (Comes and goes) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH] i want to download Ubuntu 18.04 LTS in Microsoft store plz help me . ***moved on english forum***... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by bachir-abdo, Dec 9, 2018.

1. error i cant open Microsoft store (Comes and goes)

error i cant open Microsoft store (Comes and goes) 9d492ec5-2986-47cb-8390-635909968a3c?upload=true.png

i want to download Ubuntu 18.04 LTS in Microsoft store

plz help me .

***moved on english forum***

:)

bachir-abdo, Dec 9, 2018

2. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 9, 2018
  3. microsoft store errors

Hi,

The 0x87AF0001 is a common error in Windows Store, wherein it prevents you to download or update new or existing applications. To resolve this, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Open the command prompt, and run it as an administrator.
    • Type the command: dism /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup.
    • Restart your device, and check if your query persists.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Dec 9, 2018
  4. error i cant open Microsoft store (Comes and goes)

Windows 10 Store opens for no reason by it's self.

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Windows Store, we suggest that you reset it by following the steps listed:

• Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and click OK.

It will show a command prompt window which is blank, but it is clearing the cache. Just wait for the Store to close and open automatically.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

error i cant open Microsoft store (Comes and goes)

1. error i cant open Microsoft store (Comes and goes) - Similar Threads - error cant open

2. i cant open the store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant open the store: open the store The Server stumbled we have bad days refresh the page but cant the open the store. please open in process. thanks & regards Swathi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-the-store/515a94a8-6a03-4ffa-9b81-b38722cada57"
  3. Cant reinstall microsoft store

Cant reinstall microsoft store: Tried all the powershell codes Trial 1: PS C:\Windows\system32> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Reg ister "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9,...
  4. Microsoft store not opening

Microsoft store not opening: I have a huge problem...My Microsoft store wasn't opening. I have tried many methods and I think I located the issue. There is no "Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe" in my "\AppData\Local\Packages\" . I would really appreciate it if someone can help me resolve this issue....
  5. cant open microsoft store

cant open microsoft store: hello i cant open microsoft store, i have tried everything... im going to buy the windows key in the store, but i cant open so i dont know what 2 do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-microsoft-store/9e3051d9-6c4c-417c-ad01-6504d4c6cb0c"
  6. Microsoft store will not open

Microsoft store will not open: Hey! I've been struggling with this annoying problem for a week now. I wanted to install some of the WSL-type packages, so I navigated to the Microsoft Store. When I tried to go to the page for downloading the app, the Store crashed. After updating to the latest...
  7. I Can't open the Microsoft store

I Can't open the Microsoft store: I try to open my Microsoft store and i can't how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-the-microsoft-store/3eac0d57-77c0-43da-be8b-8c55de836a38"
  8. cant open store apps

cant open store apps: i cant open my microsoft store or any other apps that is installed through store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-store-apps/bf73a146-c950-4816-bb2f-b6be0dba1e17"
  9. I cant download things from the Microsoft Store?

I cant download things from the Microsoft Store?: I just redeemed my free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition, and when I try to download it, i get this: And anything I find online about this issue isnt any help, what should I do?...
  10. microsoft store not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store not opening: Last week updated windows after uodate mailbox and store not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/microsoft-store-not-opening/e8ce338b-76bf-4924-9976-0b5efeed03d8