Windows 10: error i cant open Microsoft store (Comes and goes)

Discus and support error i cant open Microsoft store (Comes and goes) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH] i want to download Ubuntu 18.04 LTS in Microsoft store plz help me . ***moved on english forum***... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by bachir-abdo, Dec 9, 2018.

1. error i cant open Microsoft store (Comes and goes)

error i cant open Microsoft store (Comes and goes) 9d492ec5-2986-47cb-8390-635909968a3c?upload=true.png

i want to download Ubuntu 18.04 LTS in Microsoft store

plz help me .

***moved on english forum***

:)

bachir-abdo, Dec 9, 2018

2. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 9, 2018
  3. microsoft store errors

Hi,

The 0x87AF0001 is a common error in Windows Store, wherein it prevents you to download or update new or existing applications. To resolve this, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Open the command prompt, and run it as an administrator.
    • Type the command: dism /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup.
    • Restart your device, and check if your query persists.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Dec 9, 2018
  4. error i cant open Microsoft store (Comes and goes)

Windows 10 Store opens for no reason by it's self.

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Windows Store, we suggest that you reset it by following the steps listed:

• Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and click OK.

It will show a command prompt window which is blank, but it is clearing the cache. Just wait for the Store to close and open automatically.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

error i cant open Microsoft store (Comes and goes)

1. error i cant open Microsoft store (Comes and goes) - Similar Threads - error cant open

2. Cant open Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant open Microsoft Store: Hello i cant open Microsoft Store app Here is what i triedWsreset.exe gives an errorUpdate windowsVerifying Time and a countryWaiting for a response https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-microsoft-store/ab5888b1-176c-40dd-ba26-2ee2a65206c8
  3. Cant open Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant open Microsoft Store: Hello i cant open Microsoft Store app Here is what i triedWsreset.exe gives an errorUpdate windowsVerifying Time and a countryWaiting for a response https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-microsoft-store/ab5888b1-176c-40dd-ba26-2ee2a65206c8
  4. cant open microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant open microsoft store.: can someone tell me how to fix the issue, ive tried 20 methods, i cant seem to get microsoft store to work as ws reset doesent work it just says "windows cannot find 'ms-windows-store:PurgeChaches'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."not even the...
  5. cant open microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant open microsoft store.: can someone tell me how to fix the issue, ive tried 20 methods, i cant seem to get microsoft store to work as ws reset doesent work it just says "windows cannot find 'ms-windows-store:PurgeChaches'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."not even the...
  6. I cant open microsoft store

I cant open microsoft store: microsoft store doesn't open after reset it doesn't open please help me fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-microsoft-store/0fbe3d57-036b-414c-813b-92d13d19f6c4
  7. I cant open microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open microsoft store: microsoft store doesn't open after reset it doesn't open please help me fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-microsoft-store/0fbe3d57-036b-414c-813b-92d13d19f6c4
  8. I cant open microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Cant open Microsoft Store

Cant open Microsoft Store: When I try to open Microsoft Store nothing loads, if I refresh the page it still doesn't load. I gives the option to report this problem, but then that page also doesn't load....
  10. Microsoft store cant opened

Microsoft store cant opened: I open Microsoft store in my device, but it cant opened. when I click it, its just like pop up, but it is not working. I try to fix it with troubleshooting that recommended by Microsoft site, I have done every tips from the site, but Microsoft store still cant opened....