Windows 10: Error I keep getting a couple minutes after booting up every time. Anyone know the solution?

Discus and support Error I keep getting a couple minutes after booting up every time. Anyone know the solution? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Johns1415 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fp4rlb/error_i_keep_getting_a_couple_minutes_after/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Johns1415, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Error I keep getting a couple minutes after booting up every time. Anyone know the solution?

/u/Johns1415, Mar 26, 2020
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Mar 26, 2020
  3. query about speed of boot time

Hello,

Please be informed that, if there are many startup items on the desktop, it will take time to boot up to the desktop screen. It is the ideal time to boot up.

Also, suggest you to run the system maintenance troubleshooter.

Its a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with system.

Refer these steps:

1. Press Windows key +X, select
    Control panel.

2 . Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

3. Click on troubleshooting and click on the
    view all option on the left panel.

4. Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter.

Do let us know the status of your concern. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Mar 26, 2020
  4. amitg43 Win User

Error I keep getting a couple minutes after booting up every time. Anyone know the solution?

Windows is taking very long to boot to login screen

A correction: Windows Repair Tool is available at tweaking.com and NOT tweak.com. Regret the error.

amitg43, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Error I keep getting a couple minutes after booting up every time. Anyone know the solution?

1. Error I keep getting a couple minutes after booting up every time. Anyone know the solution? - Similar Threads - Error keep getting

2. So I keep getting this error every couple of months and I don't know why. Cannot find...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    So I keep getting this error every couple of months and I don't know why. Cannot find...: I've manage to find a fix that usually works but one of the steps is a bit different. DaveM121 in this discussion gave the best answer.To quote Dave's fix"Open File ExplorerOn the View Ribbon temporarily turn on 'file name extensions 'Leave that File Explorer window openOn...
  3. So I keep getting this error every couple of months and I don't know why. Cannot find...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I keep getting this error every couple of months and I don't know why. Cannot find...: I've manage to find a fix that usually works but one of the steps is a bit different. DaveM121 in this discussion gave the best answer.To quote Dave's fix"Open File ExplorerOn the View Ribbon temporarily turn on 'file name extensions 'Leave that File Explorer window openOn...
  4. So I keep getting this error every couple of months and I don't know why. Cannot find...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. crashes every couple of minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crashes every couple of minutes: Firefox and Edge crash constantly. I mean constantly. IT guy can't fix it. word will not respond at times. email yahoo almost stops while I write a message. and then the words appear. help me....
  6. crashes every couple of minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    crashes every couple of minutes: Firefox and Edge crash constantly. I mean constantly. IT guy can't fix it. word will not respond at times. email yahoo almost stops while I write a message. and then the words appear. help me....
  7. crashes every couple of minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. My windows.exe/documents file keeps popping up every couple of minutes

My windows.exe/documents file keeps popping up every couple of minutes: Help!! My windows explorer documents file keeps popping up every 5 minutes just out of the blue. This started happening a week ago when I unfortunately clicked on a virus folder. I do have malware/virus protection on my computer but something still got through, it seems....
  9. WIFI keeps disconnecting after a couple of minutes

WIFI keeps disconnecting after a couple of minutes: Hi, I'm new here and I'm not very good with that kind of stuff, so please be comprehensive. I have a lenovo Y40-70 that I bought 1 year ago. I have a problem with my wifi connection, it keeps disconnecting after 5 minutes to 1 hour. It's been 1 week since I have this...
  10. does anyone know whats is wrong? after every boot i get this....!

in Windows 10 Support
    does anyone know whats is wrong? after every boot i get this....!: [img] 14840