Windows 10: error icon on my firmware uefi system

Discus and support error icon on my firmware uefi system in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have problem with my Lenovo v310-14ISK, that problem is there is error icon on my firmware uefi system, I don't have any idea. please help me[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Wilmar Sy, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Wilmar Sy Win User

error icon on my firmware uefi system

I have problem with my Lenovo v310-14ISK, that problem is there is error icon on my firmware uefi system, I don't have any idea. please help me error icon on my firmware uefi system 64161107-bea2-466d-b44e-8597da8f33a6?upload=true.png

:)

Wilmar Sy, Nov 25, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Nov 25, 2019
  3. BunnyJ Win User
    Update issue.. UEFI firmware issue

error icon on my firmware uefi system [​IMG]

Any suggestions??

BunnyJ, Nov 25, 2019
  4. error icon on my firmware uefi system

uefi firmware settings

I did have UEFI Firmware Settings under settings / update and security / recovery / advanced startup - restart now

and then under troubleshooting /advanced

but it is no longer listed... how can I get the UEFI Firmware settings back into recovery?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Jack Smook, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

error icon on my firmware uefi system

1. error icon on my firmware uefi system - Similar Threads - error icon firmware

2. audio and system firmware errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio and system firmware errors: my system firmware outdated trying to update it but windows says it's the best driver for my device is installed and audio not playing,the system firmware is the update from 21/06/2006 and tried to fix audio from another question not made by me and i can't put a image...
  3. The UEFI firmware settings missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The UEFI firmware settings missing: The UEFI firmware settings on my window 10 pro missing . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-uefi-firmware-settings-missing/c26c52fa-82d6-4d11-b41b-9e94ad91b866
  4. The UEFI firmware settings missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The UEFI firmware settings missing: The UEFI firmware settings on my window 10 pro missing . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-uefi-firmware-settings-missing/c26c52fa-82d6-4d11-b41b-9e94ad91b866
  5. The UEFI firmware settings missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. System firmware UEFI, Secure Boot capable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System firmware UEFI, Secure Boot capable: HOW I change bios mode legacy to UEFI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-firmware-uefi-secure-boot-capable/66df8b0f-a1ec-4f13-9a11-418c30280efd
  7. The system found unauthorized changes on the firmware, operating system or UEFI drivers

in Windows 10 News
    The system found unauthorized changes on the firmware, operating system or UEFI drivers: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If your Windows computer is not booting up and displays Secure Boot Violation – The system found unauthorized changes on the firmware, operating system or UEFI drivers error message on the screen, then you can follow this tutorial to troubleshoot [...] This...
  8. System firmware UEFI Admin Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System firmware UEFI Admin Password: Forgot to mention that I am the only one using my laptop and nobody else. So will it be fine not to set an Admin UEFI password? If you believe that no one has any reason to access your laptop when you are not around it, then, there is no need for one.
  9. UEFI firmware settings SAMSUNG

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UEFI firmware settings SAMSUNG: Hello all, My system specs are the following: Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit UEFI Bios Phoenix BIOS version and drivers are updated, also confirmed by Slimdrivers. Samsung Series 5 ULTRA 530U4C-S02PT Also: It is an hybrid drive, 1TB HDD & 24GB SSD that is supposedly well...
  10. UEFI firmware settings screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UEFI firmware settings screen: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 (32Bit), Since, I have lost access to my DVD drive. The Device Manager shows: [img] The drive has always been connected and worked fine with Windows 7; the hardware has never been altered or messed about with. So I decided...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. all error icons in uefi surface laptop

2. surface uefi error icons