Windows 10: Error icon too large in windows

Discus and support Error icon too large in windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My icons are like that, can you help me? I am using windowns 10. I have tried the icon resizing but it didn't work. I have attached the image below... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nguyentruong4, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Error icon too large in windows

My icons are like that, can you help me? I am using windowns 10. I have tried the icon resizing but it didn't work. I have attached the image below

thank you so much!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18bLrx0L208maeLmayfWADZnpDKyHmxu6

:)

nguyentruong4, Oct 10, 2019

2. Files & Folders View as medium or large Icons

To assist you better, we would suggest that you try to follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Once you are viewing a folder, right click an empty space within the File Explorer window and select View from the dialogue menu, then choose Large or any icon you wanted to use. Alternatively, you can use the following shortcut keys on the keyboard to
      change your View settings:
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 1 Extra Large
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 2 Large icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 3 Medium Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 4 Small Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 5 List
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 6 Details
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 7 Tiles
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 8 Content
    3. Once you have the view set, you can make it the default view for

every folder.

4. Click Apply, then click OK.

Update us on the result.

Marivel Man, Oct 10, 2019
  3. File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Hi,

The icons might be set to appear in medium or small icons. For you to get extra large icons, follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Right-click in an empty space and navigate to View > Extra large icons.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 10, 2019
  4. JCherner Win User

Error icon too large in windows

File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Hahahahahaahahahaha

Hahahhahahahahahahaha

JCherner, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Error icon too large in windows

1. Error icon too large in windows - Similar Threads - Error icon too

2. Error says too large to backup??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error says too large to backup??: HiI've done a backup to a USB stick the size of which is 256 GB, capacity 232 GBThe folder I've backed up is 52.8 GB. During the backup there was a popup saying a couple of files were too large to copy over.The 2 files are Outlook PST files and combined are 16 GB so there is...
  3. Error says too large to backup??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error says too large to backup??: HiI've done a backup to a USB stick the size of which is 256 GB, capacity 232 GBThe folder I've backed up is 52.8 GB. During the backup there was a popup saying a couple of files were too large to copy over.The 2 files are Outlook PST files and combined are 16 GB so there is...
  4. Why are explorer extra large icons too small?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are explorer extra large icons too small?: This has happened to me in Windows 10 and now 11. When i select "Extra Large" Icons in windows explorer, the actual thumbnails shrink while the blank space around them grows. How do i fix this, i do a lot of photo editing and this is a massive strain on my eyes. Why can't you...
  5. Why are explorer extra large icons too small?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are explorer extra large icons too small?: This has happened to me in Windows 10 and now 11. When i select "Extra Large" Icons in windows explorer, the actual thumbnails shrink while the blank space around them grows. How do i fix this, i do a lot of photo editing and this is a massive strain on my eyes. Why can't you...
  6. Windows 10 too large?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 too large?: Hey everyone, had a problem and was hoping for advice. I have a machine that runs with a rather small drive in use for the OS install itself, something that should be fixed but is on me and I haven't taken time to do it. That said by small, I mean it's 120GB, so small only...
  7. Driver file too large error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Driver file too large error: just install the may windows 10 update and I am trying to install a programme on to my internal hard drive the primary drive and keep getting this error, the programme worked before the update any help please....
  8. Icons are too large and not visible entirely on the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons are too large and not visible entirely on the screen: Hello, I have been having this issue since the past day. The icons on the desktop were all stretched horizontally across the screen. On trying to resize them using the options in settings, the icons just kept disappearing until only recycle bin was visible on the top of the...
  9. extra large photo icons too small

in Windows 10 Customization
    extra large photo icons too small: Hello. The "extra large" photo icons used to be quite large....now, they are barely larger than the "large" photo icon size. I have read multiple blogs/discussions about this issue, but have not seen any resolutions. Does anyone know how to make the extra large icons...
  10. Extra large icons too small

in Windows 10 Support
    Extra large icons too small: I'm running Windows 10 64 bit Home edition on a laptop. When I select "extra large icons" in WindowsExplorer the spacing increases but the thumbnail size stays the same as for"large icons". I have tried all the suggested fixes from the net, but nonehas worked. These...