Windows 10: Error icons on my OneDrive folders

Discus and support Error icons on my OneDrive folders in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have these error icons on my OneDrive folders: [ATTACH] I don't use more storage than I'm allowed to, the sync works perfectly and no errors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MattKal, Jan 31, 2019.

1. MattKal Win User

Error icons on my OneDrive folders

Hi,

I have these error icons on my OneDrive folders:

Error icons on my OneDrive folders 24cb1a64-27d0-4892-8466-54ee6ed28e47?upload=true.png

I don't use more storage than I'm allowed to, the sync works perfectly and no errors except these icons. I have cleared my waste basket (in OneDrive) and tried to repair OneDrive, no luck. Any ideas are most welcome.

Regards

Mattias

:)

MattKal, Jan 31, 2019

2. OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

Error icons on my OneDrive folders ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Different Folder Icon or OneDrive-Folders

Hi, It would help me a lot to have Folders in Onedrive displayed with a different color or icon.

eg : Let's say i've got two folders with the same name (for sync purpose), one folder is in a local Hard drive, and one is in onedrive. Both are in my "quick access" list. As they have the same icon/color no way to know wich is wich, untill i clic on it
    and see the adress.

Any trick or advice ?

Thanks

(please excuse my english)

PHILIPPEAlain, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Error icons on my OneDrive folders

OneDrive Icon

Thank you for your response. To move the OneDrive icon, you can follow the steps below:

• Click Start button, then select Settings.
    • Go to Personalization.
    • On Perosonalization, click Taskbar.
    • Under Notification area, click Select which icons appear on the taskbar.
    • Turn off Microsoft OneDrive.
    We will wait for the outcome.

Marielle Cas, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Error icons on my OneDrive folders

1. Error icons on my OneDrive folders - Similar Threads - Error icons OneDrive

2. OneDrive Icon missing and folder doesn't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Icon missing and folder doesn't work: At some point over the last few days the OneDrive icon which is usually in the bottom right corner of the taskbar has disappeared. I can access my OneDrive folder through file explorer, however the files are not up to date with what files should actually be there, I checked...
  3. OneDrive Icon missing and folder doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Icon missing and folder doesn't work: At some point over the last few days the OneDrive icon which is usually in the bottom right corner of the taskbar has disappeared. I can access my OneDrive folder through file explorer, however the files are not up to date with what files should actually be there, I checked...
  4. OneDrive Icon missing and folder doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. OneDrive Folder Icon Incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Folder Icon Incorrect: This happened a few months back and I gave up in frustration because I couldn't figure the issue out. My OneDrive folder icon no longer shows the correct icon and instead displays the default folder icon see screenshots belowThe actions I've taken are resetting OneDrive,...
  6. OneDrive Folder Icon Incorrect

OneDrive Folder Icon Incorrect: This happened a few months back and I gave up in frustration because I couldn't figure the issue out. My OneDrive folder icon no longer shows the correct icon and instead displays the default folder icon see screenshots belowThe actions I've taken are resetting OneDrive,...
  7. OneDrive Sync error in my Desktop Folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive Sync error in my Desktop Folder: I have an annoying sync error problem with OneDrive with files on my desktop that just started happening lately on one of my computers. I use OneDrive to sync certain folders and files across my computers. I do this for certain folders containing Applications that I write and...
  8. My OneDrive Icon Disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My OneDrive Icon Disappeared: And yes, I know how to turn it on with taskbar notifications. What happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-onedrive-icon-disappeared/4662cadb-3df5-4e8f-b12e-e0dbbe9ddedc
  9. Fixed folder icons for OneDrive and Podcasts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fixed folder icons for OneDrive and Podcasts: What my user folders looked like at first: [img] Notice how the OneDrive and Podcasts folders stick out due to the Windows 7/8-style folders icons. So I found an alternative OneDrive icon in the image shell32.dll in C:\Windows, extracted it and used that one...
  10. 2 people icon by some Onedrive folders

2 people icon by some Onedrive folders: Running Windows 10 1709, and a few of my Onedrive folders have the 2 people icon next to the name in File Explorer. As far as I know, none of these folders is shared, so what do they indicate? [img] 100200