Windows 10: Error in Activation

Discus and support Error in Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a virtual machine that had an issue with the disk the image was located on. I reinstalled windows on another hard drive with the same virtual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KentO'Rourke, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Error in Activation

I have a virtual machine that had an issue with the disk the image was located on. I reinstalled windows on another hard drive with the same virtual machine setup, but I am getting an error with trying to reactivate the copy of windows I purchase through the Windows store. I'm getting "This request is blocked..." error.

:)

KentO'Rourke, Oct 24, 2020
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Error in Activation

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Error in Activation

1. Error in Activation - Similar Threads - Error Activation

2. Windows Activation Error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation Error: Hello, I recently bought a Windows 10 Pro OEM key and tried to use it but it wouldn't let me. I get Error code 0x803FA067 every time. I downloaded my version of Windows 10 straight from the official site, formatted it onto my flash drive and installed it. On the...
  3. Error code: 0xc004f01f , Unable to activate my current windows edition.

Error code: 0xc004f01f , Unable to activate my current windows edition.: Hello, I started to recive a "activate windows" watermark 2-3 weeks ago, I have contacted support about it already, but was told it was a current fault in their servers and that it would be fixed within 1 day. However a week later and I am still getting the same errors....
  4. Windows Product Key Activation Error

Windows Product Key Activation Error: Hi. I have a problem activating my Windows 10. When I enter the product key it shows the0xc004f074 error and says to contact with my organization's support person. Can you please tell me how to do that? Thank you....
  5. Venue 10 pro with a 0x803fa067 activation error help!!

Venue 10 pro with a 0x803fa067 activation error help!!: Hello there Microsoft Community, first and foremost im not very computer savvy but I try so I bought this laptop at a pawn shop and I keep getting this activate windows and when I ran Microsoft to retrieve my product key and I paste it to the change product key it comes...
  6. Windows 10 pro activation error

Windows 10 pro activation error: I have used my legitimate windows copy that I bought a long time ago, and been using it for years now but suddenly there's this watermark showing up at my screen saying I need to active my windows, and they said I need to put the product key which already gone for years now...
  7. Activation Error, 0xC004C008: Activation server determined that specified product key could...

in Windows 10 News
    Activation Error, 0xC004C008: Activation server determined that specified product key could...: [ATTACH]Did you recently encounter Windows 10 Activation Error Code 0xC004C008 on your computer screen? […] This article Activation Error, 0xC004C008: Activation server determined that specified product key could not be used first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Windows 10 Activation Error Code: 0x8007232B

Windows 10 Activation Error Code: 0x8007232B: I tried activating Windows 10 with my product key but when I get to the tab in the settings, this showed up: [ATTACH] I didn't find anything about this error code online, there are always only three other messages that come with this error code, apparently....
  9. about an error in activation my product key

about an error in activation my product key: Dear team, kindly please I have an error code 0x8007007b and I have a product key how can i fix my problem. That problem appears when I update my windows through the setting . thank you saade allahham...
  10. Win 10 activation error

Win 10 activation error: I have purchased 2 new pcs 3 years ago. At some point both pcs I think after an automatic update had a message on the screen saying we had to activate windows. We didn't pay attention and continued working as usual. We decided to download mictosoft 365 yearly subscription to...