Windows 10: Error in Applying Custom Themes in Windows 10

Discus and support Error in Applying Custom Themes in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a problem with applying a custom theme: [ATTACH] The area that presents the files are colored white, it is supposed to be dark. I have used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Timothy NR, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Error in Applying Custom Themes in Windows 10

I have a problem with applying a custom theme:

Error in Applying Custom Themes in Windows 10 7d89b07c-7dea-4074-9f94-08171d352d61?upload=true.png

The area that presents the files are colored white, it is supposed to be dark. I have used the most up-to-date UltraUXThemePatcher but it still shows that. How to fix this?

:)

Timothy NR, Oct 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 - where are custom themes' pictures stored

Hi Jerry,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to refer to the following article and check if it helps.

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Ruz San Win User
    I cant add a theme to my Windows 10 PC.

Hi,

Some features that were available in previous operating systems have been improved in the Windows 10 interface. Please provide answers to the questions below so we can determine why you are facing difficulties in adding or setting themes in Windows 10:

• How do you attempt to change the theme on your computer?
    • Do you get any errors when applying themes the usual way?
    • How long have you been using Windows 10?

You can choose your theme for Windows 10 by opening Personalization. Follow these steps to check the suggestion yourself:

• Right-click on an empty space on your desktop.
    • Choose Personalize.
    • Go to Themes.
    • Open Theme settings.
    • Choose what theme you like to set.

Come back if you need further assistance.

Ruz San, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Error in Applying Custom Themes in Windows 10

Is there a way to set up a customized theme in Windows 10 like there was in Windows 8.1?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have a question with respect to the theme settings of Windows 10.

Let’s try performing the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key/Start key
      and type Settings.

• Select Settings
      and click on Personalization.

• Select Themes, Theme settings

• Customize it accordingly.

Keep us posted to assist you better.

Sudheendra S, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Error in Applying Custom Themes in Windows 10

1. Error in Applying Custom Themes in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Error Applying Custom

2. Applying Themes Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Applying Themes Windows 10: I have downloaded several themes but when I click "Apply" on the theme nothing happens. No ideawhat I am doing wrong since it used to work fine. All my Windows updates are up-to-date...
  3. Windows 10 Theme not installing or applying.

Windows 10 Theme not installing or applying.: This is the theme. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/earth-from-above-premium/9pflgjn5pj7d?activetab=pivot:overviewtab# Windows Version 1903 Build 18362.836 Tried wsreset, logged out of store to try to re-acquire the theme. Found that it had attempted to download the...
  4. Custom Cursor Theme won't stay applied?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Custom Cursor Theme won't stay applied?: Hi all, never used this reddit before but I was hoping someone here could help me. I've slowly started to customize my PC more and more, and recently decided to change my cursors. I made a custom theme for the cursor set and applied it. However, there's one problem. Whenever...
  5. This theme can’t be applied to the desktop error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    This theme can’t be applied to the desktop error in Windows 10: [ATTACH]While changing a theme on Windows 10, if you see an error message This theme can’t be applied to the desktop, then this post may […] This article This theme can’t be applied to the desktop error in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Theme customization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Theme customization: I tried to customize windows in terms of background and text. In order to do that, I had to select high contrast setting and then do whatever I want. It did worked pretty fine, BUT, Excel's background turned black on its own and I have a huge lists with differently colored...
  7. About applying custom fonts in Windows 10

About applying custom fonts in Windows 10: Hi, After applying custom fonts,my music banner on the top left is showing like this. How can I fix it without resetting my pc? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-applying-custom-fonts-in-windows-10/cfddcbc7-e8f7-4951-b479-1f5ea91e1bca
  8. Custom Themes

Custom Themes: So,I just uninstalled a theme,now,i cant open settings,doesn't show me nothing.And when I try to open personalize it shows me this: ______________________________________________________________________ |_ms-settings:personalization-background_____________________|✖️| |...
  9. Customizing Themes

Customizing Themes: I would like to add corporate information e.g. company vision, mission, objectives etc onto some of the nice images that come with Windows 7/10 so that while the computer is ideal I can use it to communication good and useful company information. Is this allowable by MS?...
  10. Windows 10 Custom Themes

Windows 10 Custom Themes: If i install third party themes can i take sfc and DISM errors? 45896