Windows 10: ERROR in download

Discus and support ERROR in download in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi! I'm having trouble downloading an app on the store , I have this app before and uninstalled it. It always give me an error 0x80072F8F. I also... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DebraKelley123, Mar 19, 2022.

1. ERROR in download

Hi! I'm having trouble downloading an app on the store , I have this app before and uninstalled it. It always give me an error 0x80072F8F. I also manage to download trough my laptop, I don't know what I did wrong.I check online I see that you need to adjust the date and time, I manage to check and everything is up to date. Can someone help me with this? Thanks

:)

DebraKelley123, Mar 19, 2022
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Mar 19, 2022
  3. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Mar 19, 2022
  4. bdanmo Win User

ERROR in download

UnattendedJoin error: failed to find the domain data (0x6e)

Thanks for the suggestion! I don't want to add a domain account, as this is a generic unattended install that will be used for all company machines. Do you think it's possible that the computer would join the domain if, instead of using UnattendedJoin in specialize, I used your steps but left out the specific account?

The other thing I was thinking was to use a generic account to allow the domain join during the specialize step. I added a machine password in the UnattendedJoin component, and instead of getting the error listed above, I got an authentication error, which makes me think I could probably do a secure join instead of the unsecure join.

Thoughts?

bdanmo, Mar 19, 2022
Thema:

ERROR in download

1. ERROR in download - Similar Threads - ERROR download

2. Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...: Originally i couldn't download windows 11 pro media creation tool onto my usb because when it tried downloading it onto the usb it ended with we are unable to run this tool on your pc message, so i decided to try and use rufus because apparently that was what was helping...
  3. Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...: Originally i couldn't download windows 11 pro media creation tool onto my usb because when it tried downloading it onto the usb it ended with we are unable to run this tool on your pc message, so i decided to try and use rufus because apparently that was what was helping...
  4. Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036892 download error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036892 download error: I have tried troubleshooting, some cmd prompt fixes, checked firewall & I only use windows antivirus. Here are CBS Logs, help appreciated.CBS LOGS:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnJSNyZs3xMgiM0-PGmNeHFZwUgy_QSYSTEM DETAILS:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 HomeVersion 10.0.19045 Build...
  6. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036892 download error

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036892 download error: I have tried troubleshooting, some cmd prompt fixes, checked firewall & I only use windows antivirus. Here are CBS Logs, help appreciated.CBS LOGS:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnJSNyZs3xMgiM0-PGmNeHFZwUgy_QSYSTEM DETAILS:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 HomeVersion 10.0.19045 Build...
  7. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036892 download error

8. blue screen, I downloaded errors, there are two errors in the Bluescreenview program. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen, I downloaded errors, there are two errors in the Bluescreenview program. I...: blue screen, I downloaded errors, there are two errors in the Bluescreenview program. I attached the zip file. How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-i-downloaded-errors-there-are-two/9660f03e-9940-478d-9f24-97d9de5eb8d4
  9. blue screen, I downloaded errors, there are two errors in the Bluescreenview program. I...

blue screen, I downloaded errors, there are two errors in the Bluescreenview program. I...: blue screen, I downloaded errors, there are two errors in the Bluescreenview program. I attached the zip file. How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-i-downloaded-errors-there-are-two/9660f03e-9940-478d-9f24-97d9de5eb8d4
  10. error code 0x80072f8f - 0x20000 with download of media creation tool for Win 7 pro to win 10

error code 0x80072f8f - 0x20000 with download of media creation tool for Win 7 pro to win 10: I am trying to update my win 7 pro computer which had been upgraded already to win 10, but reverted back to 7 when my starter pin did not work and I had to boot in safe mode back to win 10. When I try to download the Microsoft Media tool, i get an error message: "unable to...