Windows 10: Error in Event viewer, source Distributed COM event id10016

Discus and support Error in Event viewer, source Distributed COM event id10016 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, i looked through event viewer after 2 weeks or so and i found an error from last 7 days happening daily. the error is The application-specific... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MilindGoel15, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Error in Event viewer, source Distributed COM event id10016

Hi,

i looked through event viewer after 2 weeks or so and i found an error from last 7 days happening daily.

the error is

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}
    and APPID
    {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}
    to the user DELL\(My username) SID (S-1-5-21-633678734-2158974809-3944841359-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Can anyone help if this is a major error or just a minor and can be ignored.

would appreciate the help.

:)

MilindGoel15, Jan 25, 2019
  2. spike47 Win User

Error in event viewer

Hi

I keep geting the following in the Event viewer ,
    The description for Event ID (4) in source ( SuperProServer ) cannot be found . the local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display message from a remote computer . You may be able to use /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description . The following information is part of the event, The event log file is corrupt .

has anyone any ideas has to what this means .

cheers

spike47, Jan 25, 2019
  3. event viewer errors

Every time I logon I get errors when I run event viewer. The errors are reported as Event ID 69 and the source is "AppModel-Runtime. Does anyone know what these are and if they need to be addressed.

Howard Cohn, Jan 25, 2019
  4. HazGB Win User

Error in Event viewer, source Distributed COM event id10016

EVENT VIEWER ERRORS

I have a massive list of errors on the Event Viewer Log particularly but not only under Administrative Events. Errors are categorized under DistributedCOM , AppModel-Runtime and/or WindowsUpdateClient amongst others. Will someone please tell me what
    I can do to rectify these. As far as I can tell, these errors first appeared on the Event Viewer Log in October 2015 when my 8.1 machine was upgraded to Windows10 and they are llisted on the log since then. I am very worried about this.

HazGB, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Error in Event viewer, source Distributed COM event id10016

1. Error in Event viewer, source Distributed COM event id10016 - Similar Threads - Error Event viewer

2. event viewer error source hal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event viewer error source hal: event viewer error source hal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-viewer-error-source-hal/5259ce73-95bb-432f-9f95-73c56eaf1cb7
  3. event viewer error source hal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    event viewer error source hal: event viewer error source hal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-viewer-error-source-hal/5259ce73-95bb-432f-9f95-73c56eaf1cb7
  4. event viewer error source hal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Event viewer warnings ID10016

in Windows 10 Support
    Event viewer warnings ID10016: I was checking even viewer and saw hundreds of warnings from the DistribtedCOM Can anyone advise please? Thanks you. 176235
  6. Event 10000, Distributed Com

Event 10000, Distributed Com: I was wondering if someone could shed some light on the below error. I see it about four times per 24 hrs in my System Event Log and it is usually within a small group of the regular DCOM 10016 warnings that we all see and should ignore per Microsoft. My questions are is this...
  7. got an error in event viewer, source: ESENT

got an error in event viewer, source: ESENT: svchost 4276,R,98 TILEREPOSITORYS-1-5-18: Error -1023 0xfffffc01 occurred while opening logfile C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\TileDataLayer\Database\EDB.log....
  8. Weird Source in event viewer

Weird Source in event viewer: I was looking for the process that was preventing my shutdown in Event Viewer, I found it and it was BTServer.exe that was stopping it, but the Source of it was called Winsrv, I did a goole search on it and it said that it was a trojan, I have strong doubt because it said...
  9. Event Viewer Errors: SettingSyncHost, Source ESENT Event 467

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Event Viewer Errors: SettingSyncHost, Source ESENT Event 467: EDIT: ARGH, sorry, meant to post this in General Discussion forum, I have no idea if it is a network issue. Hello everyone, I keep seeing this error appear several times a day, even during idle, in my Event Viewer. I did a clean install of build 10586 less than a month...
  10. Event Viewer Errors: SettingSyncHost, Source ESENT, Event 467

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer Errors: SettingSyncHost, Source ESENT, Event 467: Hello everyone, I keep seeing this error appear several times a day, even during idle, in my Event Viewer. I did a clean install of build 10586 less than a month ago. I'm not having any overt issues yet, but the error is disturbing. SettingSyncHost (9144)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DISTRIBUITED COM errors on event viewer

2. distributed com error in event viewer

3. what is distributed com error in event viewer

4. how to get the source of an event viewer error,
  5. error on event viewer distributed com,
  6. what is a distrubed COM in event viewer,
  7. errore eventviewer distributed com