Windows 10: Error in "get data from web in excel

Discus and support Error in "get data from web in excel in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, we are trying to import a website data into excel to get the real time report based on it. we are getting error in web view section saying that... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jadegallego30, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Error in "get data from web in excel

Hi,

we are trying to import a website data into excel to get the real time report based on it.

we are getting error in web view section saying that "The Highlighting is disabled because this page uses internet explorer's compatibility mode"

so I could not able to get the table content from that web site.

:)

Jadegallego30, Feb 13, 2019
  2. jimbo45 Win User

EXCEL 2016 script error when getting external (web) data

Hi there

Trying to download data from web into a spreadsheet I keep getting Script Error. This worked perfectly in EXCEL 2010 (and still does). Get external data -->web

The query simply takes the components of the London FTSE 100 (like the Dow jones / S&P) and downloads into a spreadsheet -- all text so no complicated conversions or formulae.

Any ideas -- did I install Office 2016 missing some option.

I use this type of data gathering quite a lot so this is a very annoying problem.

Error in "get data from web in excel [​IMG]

as an aside I notice that the web access via EXCEL is still IE based rather than using Edge !!!! so maybe even Ms doesn't know how its own products are supposed to integrate with Edge yet !!!!

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Feb 13, 2019
  3. does WP7 excel support or is there future plans to support data validation lists

HI all

just a quick question i was wondering, as the title suggests, if WP7 excel will support data validation lists as i know that the excel in WP6.5 did not. If the new excel does not support data validation lists is it possible to request that this feature be
    included in future updates as i find them quite handy.

look forward to a reply

all the best

killerfodder, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Error in "get data from web in excel

Automatically create process diagrams in Visio from Excel data

Source: Automatically create process diagrams in Visio from Excel data - Office Blogs

Brink, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Error in "get data from web in excel

1. Error in "get data from web in excel - Similar Threads - Error data web

2. How to Copy Data from Protected Excel Sheet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Copy Data from Protected Excel Sheet: I received a password-protected Excel on my Windows 10 computer, and I do have access to view the sheet, but I am unable to copy and paste any of the data. I have tried a few methods including right-clicking, copying and pasting, and even using a third-party software, but...
  3. How to Copy Data from Protected Excel Sheet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Copy Data from Protected Excel Sheet: I received a password-protected Excel on my Windows 10 computer, and I do have access to view the sheet, but I am unable to copy and paste any of the data. I have tried a few methods including right-clicking, copying and pasting, and even using a third-party software, but...
  4. How to Copy Data from Protected Excel Sheet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What is New in Excel for the web

in Windows 10 News
    What is New in Excel for the web: Our Excel team strives to provide its customers with rich experiences that increase productivity in Excel for the web. Recently, we shared how we’ve continued to better navigate and manipulate your Excel files in a browser, making working in and navigating around...
  6. What is New in Excel for the web

in Windows 10 News
    What is New in Excel for the web: Delighting our customers with faster, smoother, and richer experiences in Excel for the web is an uncompromised goal across our Excel team. Recently we shared how we’ve continued to improve performance to make opening workbooks, navigating a workbook, and other...
  7. Performance Improvements in Microsoft Excel for the Web

in Windows 10 News
    Performance Improvements in Microsoft Excel for the Web: With an uncompromised goal to provide our customers with the ideal, fast, and smooth user experience, we’re excited to announce the latest significant performance improvements in Excel for the web. We have addressed and improved several scenarios, including...
  8. Announcing data import from PDF documents into Excel

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing data import from PDF documents into Excel: We are excited to announce a new and exciting update to Get & Transform Data capabilities in Excel – PDF data connector! This has been one of the top requests from you and we heard you. With the new From PDF connector you can connect to PDF files, and use the...
  9. Excel Gurus - Import data from the web with continuous update

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel Gurus - Import data from the web with continuous update: Hi folks anybody know an easy way to get data (in particular Stock data) from the internet, insert into a spreadsheet and continuously (or every so often) refresh and update the data. It's simple to get data from web but I'm not sure what I need to do to keep updating...
  10. EXCEL 2016 script error when getting external (web) data

in Microsoft Office and 365
    EXCEL 2016 script error when getting external (web) data: Hi there Trying to download data from web into a spreadsheet I keep getting Script Error. This worked perfectly in EXCEL 2010 (and still does). Get external data -->web The query simply takes the components of the London FTSE 100 (like the Dow jones / S&P) and downloads...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Excel 365 Get and transform error Table highlighting is disable because this page uses Internet Explorers Compatibility Mode.

2. windows 10 data from website