Windows 10: Error in installing Official application

Discus and support Error in installing Official application in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I am using Windows 10 home edition. I am trying to install an official application, but the error appears in that application as "Windows 8... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shanmuga_sundaram, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Error in installing Official application

Hi

I am using Windows 10 home edition. I am trying to install an official application, but the error appears in that application as "Windows 8 found". The same application is successfully installed in another computer that has Windows 7. Is there anything that I could change and install the application in my computer.

Error in installing Official application 82d20d75-cba2-424e-ba8c-90da2be754e5?upload=true.png Error in installing Official application 38bf0ade-b40d-4d93-aca8-25169557961e?upload=true.png

:)

Shanmuga_sundaram, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Darkleoco Win User

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Error in installing Official application

WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Error in installing Official application :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Error in installing Official application

1. Error in installing Official application - Similar Threads - Error installing Official

2. Resolve error on official website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resolve error on official website: I need to download iso file of window 10 to make my pendrive bootable.... But when I enter in official webpge of microsoft and enter detail file type, language and submit. It shows error. I have tried many times also after some times but still showing error. I have tried it...
  3. Resolve error on official website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resolve error on official website: I need to download iso file of window 10 to make my pendrive bootable.... But when I enter in official webpge of microsoft and enter detail file type, language and submit. It shows error. I have tried many times also after some times but still showing error. I have tried it...
  4. Resolve error on official website

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Application Error Installing Windows 7 Application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Error Installing Windows 7 Application: I am trying to install an application called Encore Music notation software which is not being updated anymore by the company and such. After installing it with the exe file that I have saved and try to open it, it crashes. In event viewer, I see an application error followed...
  6. Application Error Installing Windows 7 Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application Error Installing Windows 7 Application: I am trying to install an application called Encore Music notation software which is not being updated anymore by the company and such. After installing it with the exe file that I have saved and try to open it, it crashes. In event viewer, I see an application error followed...
  7. Application Error Installing Windows 7 Application

8. Official ISO error of signature

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Official ISO error of signature: Tried to download 3 times the official ISO (64bits, Italian) from the microsoft site. Every time could not open it with Daemon Tools (error of signature). Tried to open it directly, in 20H2 (current system) and apparently the installation starts. But, when it comes to the...
  9. Aksfridge.sys error when installing an application

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Aksfridge.sys error when installing an application: Hi, I'm trying to install an application that we use for work but it seems that my laptop won't install this particular app. The tech told me that there might have been an issue or the system is trying to block its installation. Whenever I install the application, the blue...
  10. Application Installation Error Message

Application Installation Error Message: Installing program that has installed on other computers I get an error message: "Error registering the application removal tool executable with Windows" What is the likely cause or the fix needed? Is the problem something missing in this Windows installation or something...