Windows 10: Error in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Cannot connect to the world.

Discus and support Error in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Cannot connect to the world. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I'm having troubles since I purchased the game connecting to external servers. Actually, I have the version 1.16.201, and I can join... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SakTwo, Jan 23, 2021.

1. SakTwo Win User

Error in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Cannot connect to the world.

Hey everyone,

I'm having troubles since I purchased the game connecting to external servers. Actually, I have the version 1.16.201, and I can join the default servers. The problem is when I try to add an external server, because the game can't find them. I've read that it may be due to having custom skins, but the problem continues with the default steve. I can also join another player's world.

A week ago I asked to the spanish support about my problem, but still haven't got a response.

:)

SakTwo, Jan 23, 2021

2. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world

Hi Angelito,

The game server error is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to connect to the Minecraft world. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to connect to an external server on Minecraft before?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
    • Do you have a firewall (or antivirus firewall)? If yes, try to disable it.

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This could help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Having same problem connecting to friends worlds. The only one working is on Realms....frustrating. Before Realms we could connect most times but since it was opened no other worlds are connecting. We can sometimes connect to new friends worlds on Minecraft,
    which is odd.

CarolWilliams_769, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Error in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Cannot connect to the world.

Missing world is in my folders but not in Minecraft W10 world list.

I have this one world on minecraft windows 10 editon that disappeared from my world list when my laptop froze and restarted. Upon going back on minecraft, the world disappeared. I've looked in the worlds folder and its still there, but its not on the world
    list. What should I do to get it back on the worlds list? PLEASE make sure your answer deals with Minecraft WINDOWS 10 EDITION and not the JAVA EDITION please.

OneWithWolvesYT, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Error in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Cannot connect to the world.

1. Error in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Cannot connect to the world. - Similar Threads - Error Minecraft Edition

2. Unable to Connect to World Minecraft Win10 Edition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Connect to World Minecraft Win10 Edition: My siblings are trying to connect to my world through xbox live and it wont work. They can connect through LAN, and I/my friends are able to connect to my world through xbox livenot on the same network. My siblings are not able to connect to my world through xbox live while...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world TRIED ALL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world TRIED ALL: Hello. I made my friend buy minecraft windows 10 edition, and we couldn't connect to each other worlds, it shows: Unable to connect to world. msng error. There is a list of things we tried: Enable Firewall and restart pc Unstall and Install Set properly DNZ at...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "no connection to the world"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "no connection to the world"?: I want to play Minecraft with Windows 10 Edition with a friend. They have the same edition as me, but when one of us opens the world and wants to join the other, there is "no connection to the world". We are friends with Microsoft and the servers are running normally, I can...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (no connection to the world)?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (no connection to the world)?: I have the latest version of the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is also a lot of fun to play - there is only one problem. I cannot play with my friends. When I try to join their world, it always says "no connection to the world". I've been searching the internet for days now...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition worlds disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition worlds disappeared.: I was on Minecraft beta and I wanted to go back to normal, so I copied the worlds and uninstalled Minecraft. When I went to re install it, a message popped up saying "Try again later". It did this for 8 hours, then I got it to work. When I loaded it up, all my worlds were...
  7. MInecraft Windows 10 edition unable to connect to world

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MInecraft Windows 10 edition unable to connect to world: I have owned minecraft for a long time now and have had the same problem since I originally got the game. Whenever I try to connect to a friends world on Xbox or switch it says "Connecting To Multiplayer Game" for about 5-25 seconds and then it says "Unable to connect to...
  8. Deleted World in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted World in Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hi everyone, today I accidentally delete one world in my minecraft windows 10 which I do not want to do. I am wondering is there any way I can recover the one I deleted today? I have searched up many ways online but none of them work for me. Please tell me if anyone knows how...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world: Every time I try to join my friend when he is playing on Xbox I get the message saying "unable to connect to world" My NAT type is open I've tried doing the PowerShell command I've uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft (ver. 1.13.1 btw) Please, if anyone has a solution to...
  10. 'Unable to Connect' To a friend's world in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Unable to Connect' To a friend's world in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Usually when I join my friend on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, It allows me to click on join, then my screen comes up with GENERATING WORLD for about 20-30 seconds and then comes up with Unable to Connect to world. About a week ago, however, it came up with GENERATING WORLD,...