Windows 10: error in resetting my pc

Discus and support error in resetting my pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; in my windows 10 laptop i have error in microsoft store app that no any app is downloading or updating from it, and i also got critical error in start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DINBANDHUSAH, Aug 5, 2020.

1. error in resetting my pc

in my windows 10 laptop i have error in microsoft store app that no any app is downloading or updating from it, and i also got critical error in start menu so i want to reset my pc but it shows error that there is a problem in resetting my pc no change were made so please help me in resetting my pc

:)

DINBANDHUSAH, Aug 5, 2020
  2. John Zab Win User

Resetting my PC doesn't work

HI Benjamin,

To further isolate the issue regarding with resetting your PC, kindly give us details on the following:

• Which steps have you tried already?
    • Was there a specific error message?
    We look forward to your response.

John Zab, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Abhishek362, Aug 5, 2020
  4. IggSter Win User

error in resetting my pc

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

error in resetting my pc

1. error in resetting my pc - Similar Threads - error resetting

2. Hardware error. Code 141, Screen freezes at random times, requiring hard reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware error. Code 141, Screen freezes at random times, requiring hard reset: I'm worried this is a hardware issue. Sometimes the trasparency effects produce this blurred noise pattern too. My laptop is still under warranty so I'm wondering if I should replace it.Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff870600772010Parameter 2:...
  3. Hardware error. Code 141, Screen freezes at random times, requiring hard reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware error. Code 141, Screen freezes at random times, requiring hard reset: I'm worried this is a hardware issue. Sometimes the trasparency effects produce this blurred noise pattern too. My laptop is still under warranty so I'm wondering if I should replace it.Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff870600772010Parameter 2:...
  4. Errors while trying to do a factory reset!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Errors while trying to do a factory reset!: I’m unable to factory reset my laptop! Please help, 2 errors pop up, 1- Reset this PC “There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.” 2- error 193 DISM log cannot be found An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for the image located...
  5. Errors while trying to do a factory reset!

Errors while trying to do a factory reset!: I’m unable to factory reset my laptop! Please help, 2 errors pop up, 1- Reset this PC “There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.” 2- error 193 DISM log cannot be found An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for the image located...
  6. Errors while trying to do a factory reset!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error continues after full reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error continues after full reset.: Hello, I have been getting the IRQL stop code on BSOD after thirty or so minutes of the PC being on for a month or so. I have already gone as far as to perform a full reset to try and get a clean windows install, this was just done with the installation available on the PC,...
  8. Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error continues after full reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error continues after full reset.: Hello, I have been getting the IRQL stop code on BSOD after thirty or so minutes of the PC being on for a month or so. I have already gone as far as to perform a full reset to try and get a clean windows install, this was just done with the installation available on the PC,...
  9. Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error continues after full reset.

10. So I've been trying to factory reset my pc but I get an error every time i try, can someone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I've been trying to factory reset my pc but I get an error every time i try, can someone...: so everytime i try to fully reset my pc either throught cloud or local restart it gives me an error and it doesnt work, my pc wont factory reset that way. so then i tried to do the usb method but then the microsoft MediaCreationTool wont download windows 10 onto my usb, i...