Windows 10: error in ubuntu

Discus and support error in ubuntu in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hi everyone is was installing chrome os using ubuntu software but there came an error "WSL1 is not supported, please install WSL2 to use this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Syed AliAhmad1, Jun 4, 2022.

1. error in ubuntu

hi everyone is was installing chrome os using ubuntu software but there came an error "WSL1 is not supported, please install WSL2 to use this installer"i watched many video's on YouTube and tried them but still nothing is happening i can't restart ubuntu and windows because i am at the end of the installation and i had tried more then 5 timescan anyone solve this problem

:)

Syed AliAhmad1, Jun 4, 2022
  2. zithe Win User

Linux Noob - Ubuntu fails on install GRUB error 2

Did you burn the image on the slowest setting possible? Pop your disc in and try checking the disc for errors (booting from the disc). If it has an error on it then you have a bad install.

I just googled your motherboard and ubuntu... This thread is on the list. XD

If it's a bad install I'd suggest a different version of Ubuntu or to try Fedora instead. I had nothing but trouble with 8.04.

Also, try your connections. Sounds stupid but maybe the CD sent it and the hard drive couldn't get it or some weird thing like that. (Talking out my rear end now, but it's worth a shot)

Sorry I couldn't help more. *Frown error in ubuntu :(

zithe, Jun 4, 2022
  3. rboppy Win User
    Networking issue - Windows and Ubuntu

Went on a short trip, took my Windows 10 laptop, turned off the Ubuntu computer and my wife's Windows 10 computer. When I returned, I turned everything back on and nether Windows computer could see the Ubuntu 16.04 LTS computer. On the Ubuntu computer, Files/Network clicking on Windows Network received "Unable to access location - Failed to retrieve share list from server: No such file or directory" error. Both Windows computers were able to use the Ubuntu before the trip.

Any suggestions?

rboppy, Jun 4, 2022
  4. Gymbos Win User

error in ubuntu

Networking problem between Windows and Ubuntu

Went on a short trip, took my Windows 10 laptop, turned off the Ubuntu computer and my wife's Windows 10 computer. When I returned, I turned everything back on and nether Windows computer could see the Ubuntu 16.04 LTS computer. On the Ubuntu computer,
    Files/Network clicking on Windows Network received "Unable to access location - Failed to retrieve share list from server: No such file or directory" error. Both Windows computers were able to use the Ubuntu before the trip.

Any suggestions?

Gymbos, Jun 4, 2022
Thema:

error in ubuntu

1. error in ubuntu - Similar Threads - error ubuntu

2. Ubuntu Error 0x80070002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ubuntu Error 0x80070002: I tried installing wsl and had an issue where Ubuntu had closed before i could put in my password. Now when i open it i get this stringInstalling, this may take a few minutes... WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80070002 Error: 0x80070002 The system cannot find the...
  3. Ubuntu Error 0x80070002

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ubuntu Error 0x80070002: I tried installing wsl and had an issue where Ubuntu had closed before i could put in my password. Now when i open it i get this stringInstalling, this may take a few minutes... WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80070002 Error: 0x80070002 The system cannot find the...
  4. Ubuntu Error 0x80070002

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Ubuntu on WSL is not getting installed. Throws an error message. Used to work before, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ubuntu on WSL is not getting installed. Throws an error message. Used to work before, but...: Error msg :- WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80370102 Please enable the Virtual Machine Platform Windows feature and ensure virtualization is enabled in the BIOS.I've enabled virtualization in BIOS AMD SVM and also installed Virtual Machine Platforms feature. Did...
  6. Ubuntu on WSL is not getting installed. Throws an error message. Used to work before, but...

Ubuntu on WSL is not getting installed. Throws an error message. Used to work before, but...: Error msg :- WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80370102 Please enable the Virtual Machine Platform Windows feature and ensure virtualization is enabled in the BIOS.I've enabled virtualization in BIOS AMD SVM and also installed Virtual Machine Platforms feature. Did...
  7. How can i remove ubuntu & grub loader from my pc without getting grub error ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i remove ubuntu & grub loader from my pc without getting grub error ??: I dual booted ubuntu with my windows 11 few time ago but now I want to remove grub and ubuntu from my laptop without getting grub error . Can anyone guide me how can i do it?...
  8. How can i remove ubuntu & grub loader from my pc without getting grub error ??

How can i remove ubuntu & grub loader from my pc without getting grub error ??: I dual booted ubuntu with my windows 11 few time ago but now I want to remove grub and ubuntu from my laptop without getting grub error . Can anyone guide me how can i do it?...
  9. WSL Ubuntu constant ERROR 0X80004002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSL Ubuntu constant ERROR 0X80004002: I am tired of trying to fix the "no such interface supported" and "WSL"register distribution failed. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing WSL2 from Microsoft Store, i have tried unchecking and rechecking Windows System for Linux in Windows Features, I have tried...
  10. WSL Ubuntu constant ERROR 0X80004002

WSL Ubuntu constant ERROR 0X80004002: I am tired of trying to fix the "no such interface supported" and "WSL"register distribution failed. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing WSL2 from Microsoft Store, i have tried unchecking and rechecking Windows System for Linux in Windows Features, I have tried...