Windows 10: error in visual studio with c# project

Discus and support error in visual studio with c# project in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ive been trying to make a program but vs Visual StudioDoesnt let me codingProof: I AM NOT GERMAN I JUST SET THE LANGUAGE TO LEARN GERMANi dont know how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Messenger By Amareano, Jun 7, 2022.

1. error in visual studio with c# project

ive been trying to make a program but vs Visual StudioDoesnt let me codingProof: I AM NOT GERMAN I JUST SET THE LANGUAGE TO LEARN GERMANi dont know how to fix itthis discuss is for everyone so everyone can tell how to fix it

:)

Messenger By Amareano, Jun 7, 2022

2. New Visual Studio Project UWP

I have Windows 10 Pro and Visual Studio Enerprise 2015.

In Visual Studio, I am having problems creating c# UWP projects.

When Solution Explorer loads all Design views are inoperable and have the following message:

Visual Studio requires a newer version of Windows to display this content.

Please update to Windows 10 (10.0.10586.0) or later.

Windows 10 Pro should satisfy that.

Any suggestions?

Charles Watts, Jun 7, 2022
  3. Need Help creating a C# project under visual studio community 2019

I am trying to give myself an intro to C#. I downloaded and installed the most recent
    Visual Studio Community 2019.

I can't get Visual Studio Community 2019 to create a C# project

I am trying to follow along the "C# Hello World" tutorial located at
    Hello, world! - The complete C# tutorial
    which states

Start Visual Studio Community, and select File -> New -> Project.
    From the project dialog, select the Console App (.NET framework).

The "Next" button remains greyed and I am not able to proceed.

The Steps I took were as follows:

(1) start Visual Studio 2019
    (2) click on "Create a new project"
    (3) under "All_Languages" select "C#"
    (4) under "All_Platforms" select "Windows"
    (5) under "All Project_Types" select "Console"

Why is the "Next" button greyed out ? What am I missing ?

Thanks.

barrykimelman, Jun 7, 2022
  4. Linney Win User

error in visual studio with c# project

visual studio

If you start uninstalling bits and pieces then some parts of the program, or older programs, may fail to work properly. Did you select all these so called extras or were they installed automatically. If the latter then you may need them?

Visual Studio 2015 System Requirements

https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/downloads/visual-studio-2015-system-requirements-vs.aspx

"In Visual Studio 2015, Visual C++ is not installed by default. When installing, be sure to choose Custom installation and then choose the C++ components you require. Or, if Visual Studio is already installed, choose File | New | Project | C++ and you will
    be prompted to install the necessary components."

Visual C++ in Visual Studio 2015

Visual C++ in Visual Studio 2015

Make the Visual Studio installer more customizable

https://visualstudio.uservoice.com/...the-visual-studio-installer-more-customizable

Linney, Jun 7, 2022
Thema:

error in visual studio with c# project

1. error in visual studio with c# project - Similar Threads - error visual studio

2. VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2019: i want to run a program which needs API-MS-WIN-CORE-SYSINFO-L1-2-1.DLL, which i'm told, is part of the above package.I get an error saying I cannot install it unless I uninstall the package for Visual Studio 2022Can I do this? Won't it disable the VS 2022?Thanks...
  3. VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2019: i want to run a program which needs API-MS-WIN-CORE-SYSINFO-L1-2-1.DLL, which i'm told, is part of the above package.I get an error saying I cannot install it unless I uninstall the package for Visual Studio 2022Can I do this? Won't it disable the VS 2022?Thanks...
  4. error in visual studio with c# project

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error in visual studio with c# project: ive been trying to make a program but vs Visual StudioDoesnt let me codingProof: I AM NOT GERMAN I JUST SET THE LANGUAGE TO LEARN GERMANi dont know how to fix itthis discuss is for everyone so everyone can tell how to fix it...
  5. Microsoft Visual Studio C#

Microsoft Visual Studio C#: So I've been getting into C# lately and I've been trying to get tile bars in C# but I just can figure out how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-studio-c/de1450dd-18f2-4458-9e22-d62124e22de0
  6. IS Microsoft Visual C++ THE SAME AS VISUAL STUDIO?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IS Microsoft Visual C++ THE SAME AS VISUAL STUDIO?: IS Microsoft Visual C++ THE SAME AS VISUAL STUDIO? WHY IS THERE MANY DIFFERENT 'C++' FILES IN MY COMPUTER? IF I NEED ONE THAT I DON'T HAVE TO RUN A PROGRAM HOW WOULD I KNOW? DOES AN ERROR CODE APPEAR?...
  7. C++ on Visual Studio Mac

C++ on Visual Studio Mac: Hello, I plan on buying a Macbook soon and will be taking a C++ programming class that I need to turn projects in on Visual Studio. Is there any way to download Visual Studio on Mac and be able to use C++? If not, could I work on a C++ program on Xcode and transfer it into...
  8. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 error 0x8007015e

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 error 0x8007015e: Hi, Running the installer of the latest version (from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679) of the redistributable always results in the error 0x8007015e. The installer tells me to restart the computer, which I've done several times to no avail....
  9. microsoft visual studio c++

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft visual studio c++: why i have so much microsoft visual studio c++ can i uninstall them[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-studio-c/aadbad4b-4e91-4086-a546-b7f906b2f387
  10. Error in Visual Studio C# path file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error in Visual Studio C# path file: Hell : This is mY Error See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.IO.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\AbduAllah\documents\visual studio...