Windows 10: error in window 10 installed laptop

Discus and support error in window 10 installed laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; please tell me if you know about this? my laptop is auto characters by itself sometimes like it types... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HarshthakurSuperman, Sep 8, 2019.

1. error in window 10 installed laptop

please tell me if you know about this?

my laptop is auto characters by itself sometimes like it types 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999................................................................. like this

:)

HarshthakurSuperman, Sep 8, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 8, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

error in window 10 installed laptop

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

error in window 10 installed laptop

1. error in window 10 installed laptop - Similar Threads - error window installed

2. Installing windows 10 on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing windows 10 on laptop: I got an Asus Tuff gaming laptop that had windows 10 installed on it and had an option to upgrade to windows 11. When I reformatted the laptop it downloaded windows 11 on it automatically. I would like to put windows 10 back onto it and I already have a key for it. Is it...
  3. Installing windows 10 on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing windows 10 on laptop: I got an Asus Tuff gaming laptop that had windows 10 installed on it and had an option to upgrade to windows 11. When I reformatted the laptop it downloaded windows 11 on it automatically. I would like to put windows 10 back onto it and I already have a key for it. Is it...
  4. laptop with windows 10 installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    laptop with windows 10 installed: my laptop with windows 10 installed was updating when the battery failed please how do I rescue the installation is there a USB memory stick I can buy from Microsoft?...
  5. Windows 10 laptop will not install updates error 0x8e5e03fa

Windows 10 laptop will not install updates error 0x8e5e03fa: Hi I have not used my Windows 10 laptop in 2 years and when I switched it on the other day, there were alot of updates needing to install which took hours. Now there are 2 updates which will not install. I have tried downloading manually and they will fail to install....
  6. Windows 10 installation error

Windows 10 installation error: Hey there! Soo me and my friend kinda ran into a problem while installing W10.Everything went well until the partitions came.We formatted everything and Error came saying:Windows cant be installed on MGBi think its like this the partition must be GMT.We followed a tutorial...
  7. Error When Installing Windows 10 on new Laptop HDD

Error When Installing Windows 10 on new Laptop HDD: So my laptop's HDD recently crapped out on me. Luckily I had a 500gb HDD from my old laptop sitting around, so I figured I'd just use that one and install a new copy of windows 10 on it, however I've run into some issues. I've formatted the HDD, but when I try and select...
  8. Error installing on laptop

Error installing on laptop: Hi guys, I'm trying to sort out a friends laptop, he had windows 7 and tried to upgrade to windows 10 he left it to do the upgrade came back to it on startup repair none of the options within start up repair would work. He then gave it to me to sort. I reinstalled windows 7...
  9. Error On Installing Windows on Laptop.

Error On Installing Windows on Laptop.: The laptop is a Toshiba Satellite C50B So I don't really know what my cousin did but the OS got messed up so I was going to reformat it but I've encountered this problem. Every time I install W10 on the laptop, during the installation process, an error stating that...
  10. Windows 10 Installation error

Windows 10 Installation error: Hey Guys, A couple of days ago my Windows 7 preinstalled samsung laptop crashed and would not boot. Since I didn't have any Windows 7 installation CD and the recovery partition wasn't working. I decided I'll instead clean install with windows 10. I used Media Creation...