Windows 10: error in windows 10 while installing intel proset wireless software for bluetooth - driver...

Discus and support error in windows 10 while installing intel proset wireless software for bluetooth - driver... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, i am getting the below attached error while trying to install the bluetooth driver in my lenovo thinkpad E431.No device is being shown for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KetanKanoongo, Jun 4, 2021.

1. error in windows 10 while installing intel proset wireless software for bluetooth - driver...

Hi, i am getting the below attached error while trying to install the bluetooth driver in my lenovo thinkpad E431.No device is being shown for bluetooth in the device manager as well despite enabling "show hidden devices" option.Bluetooth used to work properly in windows 7 and 8.need help to resolve this!!

:)

KetanKanoongo, Jun 4, 2021
  2. Jessen P Win User

Query about the availability of Intel Proset Wireless software in Windows 8

Hi Linda,

Thank you for posting the query in Microsoft Community.

The Intel Proset Wireless Software has drivers for Windows 8.

Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers for Windows 8*

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/do...-Wireless-Software-and-Drivers-for-Windows-8-

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining to Windows in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Jun 4, 2021
  3. unable to unistall program: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Software for bluetooth

i am not able to unistall program: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Software for bluetooth after featured update of windows 1709,

because of which i cant use my bluetooth, when i try to turn it on it just toggles and turns off immediately.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate

YATIN SACHDEVA, Jun 4, 2021
  4. error in windows 10 while installing intel proset wireless software for bluetooth - driver...

Intel PROSet/wirelass software

I recently reset my laptop to factory settings. They gave me a list of programs and items that were deleted by the reset. Do I really need Intel PROSet/Wireless Software?

Tommymozz78, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

error in windows 10 while installing intel proset wireless software for bluetooth - driver...

1. error in windows 10 while installing intel proset wireless software for bluetooth - driver... - Similar Threads - error while installing

2. Intel PROSet/Wireless Zero Configure Service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel PROSet/Wireless Zero Configure Service: Hello, I am having an issue with my computer for around 3 weeks now. When I turn my computer on and then launch an app usually an internet browser, my computer freezes for around 5 seconds, then restarts. I found that if I wait for a few minutes after launch, there will...
  3. Intel PROSet Wireless WiFi Software Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel PROSet Wireless WiFi Software Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00232 Advisory Category: Software Impact of vulnerability: Denial of Service Severity rating: MEDIUM Original release: 06/11/2019 Last revised: 06/11/2019 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in Intel® PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software may allow denial...
  4. Intel PROSet Wireless WiFi Software Advisory - May 14

in Windows 10 News
    Intel PROSet Wireless WiFi Software Advisory - May 14: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00204 Advisory Category: Software Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege Severity rating: MEDIUM Original release: 05/14/2019 Last revised: 05/14/2019 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in the Intel® PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software may...
  5. Intel PROSet Wireless Driver Denial of Service Advisory - Feb. 12

in Windows 10 News
    Intel PROSet Wireless Driver Denial of Service Advisory - Feb. 12: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00169 Advisory Category: Software Impact of vulnerability: Denial of Service Severity rating: LOW Original release: 02/12/2019 Last revised: 02/12/2019 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in Intel® PROSet Wireless Driver may allow denial of...
  6. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error: So yesterday I got on my pc to watch a show, and went to connect my Bose Bluetooth Solo 5 speakers to my pc like I always do. Well I noticed that there was no sound and that it want connecting, so I wen to the settings and noticed that is says Bluetooth is turned off on all...
  7. Intel PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software Advisory - Jan. 8

in Windows 10 News
    Intel PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software Advisory - Jan. 8: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00182 Advisory Category: Software Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 01/08/2019 Last revised: 01/08/2019 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in Intel® PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software may allow...
  8. Intel PROSet/wirelass software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel PROSet/wirelass software: I recently reset my laptop to factory settings. They gave me a list of programs and items that were deleted by the reset. Do I really need Intel PROSet/Wireless Software?...
  9. Intel PROSet Wireless WiFi Software Advisory - Nov. 13

in Windows 10 News
    Intel PROSet Wireless WiFi Software Advisory - Nov. 13: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00188 Advisory Category: Software Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service, Information Disclosure Original release: 11/13/2018 Last revised: 11/13/2018 Summary: Multiple potential security vulnerabilities in Cisco Compatible...
  10. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update: I just bought this Desktop in July 2018 and everything works perfectly till 8/14/18 I did a Windows update, next day when I using my PC I start to realized my Bluetooth is not on, I try to turn it on but the button was missing and then I look more into it and figure out my...