Windows 10: error in windows 11

Discus and support error in windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; sometimes when i bring the mouse cursor over task bar items, popup menu appear and when cursor removed from the item, popup menu disappear, but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlokKumar1979, Dec 3, 2021.

1. error in windows 11

sometimes when i bring the mouse cursor over task bar items, popup menu appear and when cursor removed from the item, popup menu disappear, but the area of desktop where popup menu appeared, becomes frozen. mouse does not work in that area. i have to restart the computer. this is the second time. i am regularly updating my windows.

:)

AlokKumar1979, Dec 3, 2021

2. Windows 10 Upgrade Error 11/11/2015

Hi Marianne,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with installing the updates, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Were you able to see any error notification along with the error code?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot in to the desktop?

This issue might be due to the anti-virus software or corrupted Windows Update Components.

I suggest you to hard reboot the computer and perform the below.

Step 1: Try to eject all the external devices connected to your computer except mouse and keyboard, reboot the computer and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to uninstall the anti-virus software installed on your device and check for the updates.

If the issue still persists,

Step 3: I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check.

Resolves problems that prevents you from updating windows.

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all in the left pane.
    • Select Windows Update to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

For further reference: How to: Troubleshoot common Setup and Stop Errors during Windows 10
    Installation

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 3, 2021
  3. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile error in windows 11 :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Dec 3, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

error in windows 11

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Dec 3, 2021
Thema:

error in windows 11

1. error in windows 11 - Similar Threads - error

2. Fix 0x80073D21 Error in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Fix 0x80073D21 Error in Windows 11: [IMG]This post will help you fix error code 0x80073D21 on your Windows 11/10 PC. This error is reported to occur while installing an Xbox Game Pass game via Microsoft Store. It can also occur with generic apps. When this occurs, you will get the following error message: This...
  3. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  4. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  5. Fivem error: exception processing message 0xc00005 - unexpected parameters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fivem error: exception processing message 0xc00005 - unexpected parameters: So yesterday the program was working fine, but today when I turned on the pc and tried to launch the fivem I started getting this error, I tried everything from checking event viewer, reinstalling app, reverting Nvidia drivers, fixing some issues in event viewer but nothing...
  6. When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.: Like the title says when I try installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-installing-windows-update-i-keep-getting-the/74aa4b87-08b1-4890-afb2-6108158cb5f2
  7. Fivem error: exception processing message 0xc00005 - unexpected parameters

Fivem error: exception processing message 0xc00005 - unexpected parameters: So yesterday the program was working fine, but today when I turned on the pc and tried to launch the fivem I started getting this error, I tried everything from checking event viewer, reinstalling app, reverting Nvidia drivers, fixing some issues in event viewer but nothing...
  8. When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.

When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.: Like the title says when I try installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-installing-windows-update-i-keep-getting-the/74aa4b87-08b1-4890-afb2-6108158cb5f2
  9. SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR: I need to use a program called LockBrowser with the camera of my computer, but every time it gets to using it, I get a blue screen saying that my device ran into a problem and had to restart. The stop code is SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION and what fails is SPUVCbv x64.sys. This...
  10. SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR: I need to use a program called LockBrowser with the camera of my computer, but every time it gets to using it, I get a blue screen saying that my device ran into a problem and had to restart. The stop code is SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION and what fails is SPUVCbv x64.sys. This...