Windows 10: Error: installer user interface not supported when installing Cambridge English course

Discus and support Error: installer user interface not supported when installing Cambridge English course in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Trying to install a Cambridge English course but get the famous "installer user interface not supported" warning. My OS is Windows 10. Please answer in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by yomango, Sep 20, 2019.

1. yomango Win User

Error: installer user interface not supported when installing Cambridge English course

Trying to install a Cambridge English course but get the famous "installer user interface not supported" warning. My OS is Windows 10. Please answer in layman English so I can understand.

***Modified title from: Can't install***

:)

yomango, Sep 20, 2019
  2. yomango Win User

Can't install

Trying to install a Cambridge English course but get the famous "installer user interface not supported" warning. My OS is Windows 10. Please answer in layman English so I can understand.

yomango, Sep 20, 2019
  3. Slipeer Win User
    Way to switch Windows 10 user interface to English

I have Windows 10 Pro 1607 installed with the support of the English and Russian languages. System language - Russian. I want to change the interface language to English, but not lose the ability to type in Russian.

1. I'm try to switch language order in Control panel --> Language -
      no result. See screenshot.

Error: installer user interface not supported when installing Cambridge English course 8a754a1465b7457ba395cbb3cbf12dd7.png
    2. I'm try to select English (United States) interface language in Control panel --> Language --> Additional parameters but opposite language English (United States) is written (not available), and it's selection return no results. Perhaps i need to install any component? See screenshot.

Error: installer user interface not supported when installing Cambridge English course zjQCY.png

Of course, I tried to reboot after each change of setting.

How to change the user interface language?

UPD. @DavidPostill marks my question as duplicate of this issue. But it described change of language on the login screen and the default profile. And i need to change my users account interface language, not login screen or default profile.

UPD2.
    In language options screen for English (United States) writen that language pack not available.

Error: installer user interface not supported when installing Cambridge English course 9e52b13d889e4929b1e8107cd5b78fe2.png

This troubles only with English (United States) language.

Slipeer, Sep 20, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Error: installer user interface not supported when installing Cambridge English course

95Viper, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Error: installer user interface not supported when installing Cambridge English course - Similar Threads - Error installer user

2. "No such interface supported" when opening a Video file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No such interface supported" when opening a Video file: I am trying to open a video file, any type, but it always says " No such interface supported" I use VLC as default video player for MP4, MKV, AVI.....
  3. "No such interface supported" when opening a Video file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "No such interface supported" when opening a Video file: I am trying to open a video file, any type, but it always says " No such interface supported" I use VLC as default video player for MP4, MKV, AVI.....
  4. "No such interface supported"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No such interface supported": This appears to be a widespread issue: unable to open .jpg's, .mp4's, even .txt's, among others. After the 22H2 update when attempting to open various files, such as those previously mentioned, an error message box advises that "No such interface supported." Even after...
  5. "No such interface supported"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "No such interface supported": This appears to be a widespread issue: unable to open .jpg's, .mp4's, even .txt's, among others. After the 22H2 update when attempting to open various files, such as those previously mentioned, an error message box advises that "No such interface supported." Even after...
  6. No such interface supported error for Windows File Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    No such interface supported error for Windows File Explorer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The No such interface supported error occurs due to corruption in the system files that support various tasks on a computer that work with the File Explorer or in short the Windows File Explorer process. It leads to difficulties for browsing [...] This post...
  7. Installed user interface mode not supported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installed user interface mode not supported: I get this message every time I try to install SPLM license server, What can I do?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installed-user-interface-mode-not-supported/26007729-91f1-4340-ae03-68bb60033a36
  8. Feature request: keep English-US keyboard INSTALLED but DISABLE (negate) it in user interface.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Feature request: keep English-US keyboard INSTALLED but DISABLE (negate) it in user interface.: Windows 10 keeps installing English-US keyboard layout silently. As I remember, this phenomenon keeps happening after Windows 10 released, but there is no clear solution yet (it happens AGAIN unexpectedly). I'm also quite tired on the endless & useless effort, which is...
  9. "No such interface supported" errors when attempting to run anything

in Windows 10 Support
    "No such interface supported" errors when attempting to run anything: Last night I was running sfc /scannow, which completed and said it found/fixed errors, and uninstalling some software (in retrospect something I shouldn't have done at the same time) and suddenly I couldn't run any apps. Whenever I attempt to launch anything either by double...
  10. no such interface supported

in Browsers and Email
    no such interface supported: When using PROJECT SPARTAN and I go to a website such as Pinterest, or others for that matter, and want to download a picture...I get an error that says no such interface supported. Any help is appreciated! 6896