Windows 10: Error Installing Age of Empires 2 : DE, Error Code Code: 0x87E0000D

Discus and support Error Installing Age of Empires 2 : DE, Error Code Code: 0x87E0000D in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently bought AoE 2 DE from Microsoft Store. When trying to install it at downloading stage is fails gives error as below.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RohitVerma5, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Error Installing Age of Empires 2 : DE, Error Code Code: 0x87E0000D

I recently bought AoE 2 DE from Microsoft Store. When trying to install it at downloading stage is fails gives error as below.

===============================

Something Unexpected has Happened

Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait a bit and try again or restart your device. That may help.

Code: 0x87E0000D

===============================

It did update all the apps , troubleshooting , resinstallaing of gaming services , multiple restarts but still no luck.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Rohit

:)

RohitVerma5, Nov 18, 2019
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Nov 18, 2019
  3. error code ?

When did the error code appear? During POST? Was it a Windows bluescreen error?

Polaris573, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Error Installing Age of Empires 2 : DE, Error Code Code: 0x87E0000D

Age of Empires 2 and 3

Hello Steve,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We are glad to help you.

Please share this:

* Have you already installed age of empires on your computer? If yes, when exactly do you get the error code?

If you haven't installed the game and if you are getting the error code while installing it, then I request you to try installing the game in compatibility mode.

Follow these steps to install the game in compatibility mode and check:

• Download the game from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Error Installing Age of Empires 2 : DE, Error Code Code: 0x87E0000D

1. Error Installing Age of Empires 2 : DE, Error Code Code: 0x87E0000D - Similar Threads - Error Installing Age

2. Error code 0x87E0000D while installing Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code 0x87E0000D while installing Sea of Thieves: Theres a problem with installing Sea of Thieves i've tried everything like power shell or task manager i dont know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x87e0000d-while-installing-sea-of/e09a8abc-266d-4f24-88fe-9690f15d9331
  3. Error code 0x87E0000D while installing Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0x87E0000D while installing Sea of Thieves: Theres a problem with installing Sea of Thieves i've tried everything like power shell or task manager i dont know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x87e0000d-while-installing-sea-of/e09a8abc-266d-4f24-88fe-9690f15d9331
  4. Age of Empires 2 error downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires 2 error downloading: I bought AOE 2 D.E recently and can't get passed the installation process. It downloads till 281.4MB and then stops till the speed goes down and an error message occurs 0x8000704C6 'we couldn't connect you to the service'. I've tried everything, restarting microsoft store,...
  5. problème de porte age of empire 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    problème de porte age of empire 2: Bonjour, Cela fait plusieurs mois que je joue à ce jeu et nous avons remarquer mes amis et moi que quand nous jouons nous avons un bug de porte. Les portes restent ouvertes en permanences sans que rien ne les empêchent de se fermer et même quand nous cliquons sur le...
  6. Age of Empires 2 DE

Age of Empires 2 DE: I have pre ordered AOE 2 DE. I have a query that of I buy a new laptop or even format my existing one then will that application be available for these also under my account. I have paid for AOE 2 DE and I am planning to buy a new laptop in some time. Will this app be...
  7. Age of Empires 2 DE

Age of Empires 2 DE: I have pre ordered AOE 2 DE. I have a query that of I buy a new laptop or even format my existing one then will that application be available for these also under my account. I have paid for AOE 2 DE and I am planning to buy a new laptop in some time. Will this app be...
  8. Age of Empires error code 100

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires error code 100: I bought AoE 3 Complete Collection on Steam, as now there is a summer sale going on there, to play with my friend online. To do that i need an ESO account but i can't create it due to the '[100] Bad CD key' error. I searched for solutions, as it seems it's a reoccuring...
  9. Age of Empires 2/Age of Empires 2: Conquerors Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires 2/Age of Empires 2: Conquerors Issue: Hey! I recently formatted my pc and installed Windows 10, and I wanted to play Age of Empires 2. I tried to run it, but it wouldn't run saying "Could not initialize graphics system. Make sure that your video card and driver are compatible with DirectDraw. My specifications...
  10. Age of Empires 2 and Age of Empires 2 Expansion not running.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Age of Empires 2 and Age of Empires 2 Expansion not running.: I have attempted to run these discs trying any fixes that supposedly would overcome this problem but to no avail. I even downloaded a digital edition which would only result in an error code when trying to unzip. I have attempted to use suggested downloads that some claim to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x87E0000D

2. code: 0x87e0000d

3. cant install age of empires windows 10 0x87E0000D

4. pso 2 code: 0x87e0000d,
  5. Code : 0x87E0000D,
  6. error 0x87e0000d pc,
  7. Error code:0x87e0000d