Windows 10: Error installing HP Smart from MS Store

Discus and support Error installing HP Smart from MS Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have reinstalled my HP DeskJet 2630 all in one Printer, but I can't install HP Smart again. I go top Store and i click the Install button, but I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Johnny_IDD, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Error installing HP Smart from MS Store

I have reinstalled my HP DeskJet 2630 all in one Printer, but I can't install HP Smart again.

I go top Store and i click the Install button, but I always get "Try again later. Something happened on our end"

I've already rested Store application, log out, restart, log in. Nothing works!

Also, anything else I try to get from the store , does not work, I click the GET button and nothing happens.

:)

Johnny_IDD, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

HP SMART app - crash

Hi Blair,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• Were there any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you may try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Regards,

Junaid_A, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Valerie.R Win User
    HP Smart App won't install on windows 10 laptop

I uninstalled HP Smart App because it stopped working. The app said the printer was online but when I tried to scan it erroneously said I was offline. I used MS store to download the app again. After download it won't install or open. I tried to reinstall
    and MS store indicates it's already installed on my laptop but it does not appear in my list of apps. How do I get it to install?

Valerie.R, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Error installing HP Smart from MS Store

Smart DJ not finding music in store

Here is the step by step...

• Go to music hub
    • Select Music
    • Browse to Sublime and select play
    • Click the "..."
    • Select "play smart dj mix"
    "Says it is picking music from the Xbox music store..."

Playlist is populated with only music from the one album I have on the phone.

Under music settings I have selected "Include music from the XBox Music Store in my Smart DJ mixes.

What's up with that?

It's nt just one artist either. Happens any time I do it.

TheRealScottR, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Error installing HP Smart from MS Store

1. Error installing HP Smart from MS Store - Similar Threads - Error installing Smart

2. HP Smart - unsolicited installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Smart - unsolicited installation: I Found a new app installed upon my Windows 11 machine - "HP Smart" - it had been installed automatically without my knowledge on the 28th November. As I don't have any HP Printers, this is somewhat of a mystery as to why it was installed in the first place. Having...
  3. HP Smart - unsolicited installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Smart - unsolicited installation: I Found a new app installed upon my Windows 11 machine - "HP Smart" - it had been installed automatically without my knowledge on the 28th November. As I don't have any HP Printers, this is somewhat of a mystery as to why it was installed in the first place. Having...
  4. Can't download and install HP Smart app in MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download and install HP Smart app in MS Store: I'm trying to download and install HP Smart app from MS Store but in one device which runs Windows 8.1 it show's the below error message "The Item is no longer available". The rest of the devices have no issue but it is running on either Windows 10 or 11. Can anyone advice...
  5. Can't download and install HP Smart app in MS Store

Can't download and install HP Smart app in MS Store: I'm trying to download and install HP Smart app from MS Store but in one device which runs Windows 8.1 it show's the below error message "The Item is no longer available". The rest of the devices have no issue but it is running on either Windows 10 or 11. Can anyone advice...
  6. HP Smart not installing from the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HP Smart not installing from the Microsoft Store: My HP Smart Windows app was being difficult - kept saying my printer door was open it wasn't so I decided to uninstall and reload it. The problem is that when I click on the Install button for HP Smart on the Microsoft Store, nothing happens. After a few minutes, I get a...
  7. HP Smart not installing from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Smart not installing from the Microsoft Store: My HP Smart Windows app was being difficult - kept saying my printer door was open it wasn't so I decided to uninstall and reload it. The problem is that when I click on the Install button for HP Smart on the Microsoft Store, nothing happens. After a few minutes, I get a...
  8. HP Smart not installing from the Microsoft Store

9. HP Smart Install Issue

HP Smart Install Issue: I was trying to reinstall my printer HP LaserJet Pro1102 after windows 10 home activation however, when the USB is connected to the pc from the printer, the HP Smart Install wizard tells me that "An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information...
  10. Can't Install HP Smart from Microsoft Store

Can't Install HP Smart from Microsoft Store: Hi, I just got a new printer HP ENVY 6055 and am trying to set it up with my Windows 10 PC. However, when I try to install it from the Microsoft store, nothing happens... On the app page if I click install, there is no response. I can just keep clicking it. If I click the...