Windows 10: Error Installing Sea Of Thieves Anniversary Edition on Dell Precision 7730...

Discus and support Error Installing Sea Of Thieves Anniversary Edition on Dell Precision 7730... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased the game Sea Of Thieves from Amazon and received a code to redeem in the Windows store. I successfully redeemed the code and showed the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JTMoney1996, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Error Installing Sea Of Thieves Anniversary Edition on Dell Precision 7730...

I purchased the game Sea Of Thieves from Amazon and received a code to redeem in the Windows store. I successfully redeemed the code and showed the game in my library. When the program started to download, it would go for about 3-5 seconds and then fail. The error code that is given is Code: 0x80080206. I have reinstalled the Microsoft Store and still the same error. I have tried downloading the game from two different internet sources and same error. I've loaded the latest feature version of Windows 10 to see if that would help, but still the same error.

Anyone offer any suggestions or help so I can play the game I paid for?

Thank you!

:)

JTMoney1996, Jun 25, 2019

2. Unable to Install Sea Of Thieves on Solid State Drive

I had Sea of Thieves installed on my harddrive, but the load times were slow so I wanted to switch it to my solid state drive. I took the following steps.

• Uninstalled Sea of Thieves
    • Navigated to the microsoft store and selected install
    • Selected C: drive (which is my ssd) as the install location
    • After completing the download I get the error: "Couldn't install. We'll retry shortly".
    I've attempted this twice with no luck. It's a large download so it takes a long time to retry, I'm hoping for an easy resolution to get this installed on my C: drive.

Thank you,

Josh

JoshuaSmith3, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Sea of thieves Installation

My sea of thieves has an error every time I click install, and will not give me any solutions.

EthanMason-Firth, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Error Installing Sea Of Thieves Anniversary Edition on Dell Precision 7730...

Sea of Thieves not available?

Hi HideTheHorizon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the Microsoft Store app doesn't work as it should.

• Have you signed in to the same account that was used for purchase?

Suggest you to refer to the following information from this article
    "To find out what regions you can purchase Sea of Thieves in, and what languages are currently supported refer to the useful articles on the Sea of Thieves".

Sea of Thieves FAQ: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/sea-of-thieves-faq

Troubleshoot problems with Xbox Play Anywhere games:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/xbox-play-anywhere-help

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Error Installing Sea Of Thieves Anniversary Edition on Dell Precision 7730...

1. Error Installing Sea Of Thieves Anniversary Edition on Dell Precision 7730... - Similar Threads - Error Installing Sea

2. Can't install sea of thieves

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install sea of thieves: Can't install sea of thieves https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-sea-of-thieves/899ed40b-28b5-487d-a676-c74d009802e3
  3. Sea Of thieves

Sea Of thieves: ı download the game on steam and when ı open the game ı get an error you must be signed on xbox live to play sea of thieves https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/22e8ac92-d84a-461d-9e1b-0026d6ce3485
  4. Can't install Sea of Thieves

Can't install Sea of Thieves: I have gift purchased my older brother a copy of Sea of Thieves and he has accepted it, we went to download it but the download is stuck at starting download, eventually it just gives up and we have to try downloading again, it doesn't download at all not even 1%, he has...
  5. Unable to install Sea of Thieves

Unable to install Sea of Thieves: As the title states, I am currently unable to install Sea of Thieves, I've already tried restarting, using PowerShell, using different commands, resetting it, checking for updates, using the troubleshooter, and much more, yet nothing has worked. So as a last resort I've come...
  6. sea of thieves

sea of thieves: Error there is a missing or corrupt data file that is required for this game to run. can anyone help me plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/958f4423-0f9f-44d9-944f-02097dfe6d08"
  7. Sea of Thieves Anniversary Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves Anniversary Edition: I redeemed a game code in the microsoft store (the standard sea of thieves) but there are 2 "versions" of the game. One is the standard edition and the other is the anniversary edition, i own the simple one but not the other one. Do i get to play sea of thieves without any...
  8. Cant install Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant install Sea of Thieves: Recently Sea of thieves has been broken. the website is a wreck, you cant launch the game etc. I tried reinstalling the game but now I can't install it. it gets stuck at 31/31 GBs and says error to restart it. It's an endless cycle of it telling me to restart. I have done the...
  9. Sea Of Thieves wont install

Sea Of Thieves wont install: Hi, Im Trying to install Sea Of Thieves but cant! It wont Allow Me to it sort of does i mean it lets me install it but then when i start it it goes up to 1gb+ download speed then comes down to about 200mb but i only get around 12mb/s and then when it finish's it add's more...
  10. Trouble Setting up new Dell Precision 7730 Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Trouble Setting up new Dell Precision 7730 Laptop: Hello, I just purchased a new Dell Precision 7730 laptop. It is really an amazing computer. But, as I tried to set things up today, I ran into a brick wall. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. I have two solid state hard drives. One is 250 GB and the other is 2 TB. When I started...