Windows 10: Error installing software

Discus and support Error installing software in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried installing Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 4.0 and I ran into an issue. [ATTACH] After hitting retry the below window pops up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DominikKujawiak, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Error installing software

I tried installing Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 4.0 and I ran into an issue.

Error installing software tps%3a%2f%2fcdn.discordapp.com%2fattachments%2f660574690909224993%2f726523064459984945%2funknown.png

After hitting retry the below window pops up

Error installing software tps%3a%2f%2fcdn.discordapp.com%2fattachments%2f660574690909224993%2f726523096957190224%2funknown.png

I've searched for a solution for hours and can't figure out why the install is failing, would appreciate any help.

:)

DominikKujawiak, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Jun 28, 2020
  3. reverze Win User
    harddrive error testing software

Well so far in the past two days I've had 3 lock ups followed by an error saying "a disk read error occurred"

I need some type of software to test my harddrive and make sure it's ok.

Suggestions?

reverze, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Error installing software

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Error installing software

1. Error installing software - Similar Threads - Error installing software

2. Software Installation permission error.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Software Installation permission error.: I am trying to install my Epson printer software. drivers install properly except for the scanning software. The error I encounter is that the folder I am trying to install into is read-only. The software I'm installing is trusted, yet somehow not allowed to write into the...
  3. Software Installation permission error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software Installation permission error.: I am trying to install my Epson printer software. drivers install properly except for the scanning software. The error I encounter is that the folder I am trying to install into is read-only. The software I'm installing is trusted, yet somehow not allowed to write into the...
  4. Error While Installing Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error While Installing Software: Error creating registry key;HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion RunRegCreateKeyEx failed;code 5.Access is denied.Click Retry to try again,Ignore to proceed anyway,or abort to cancel installation....
  5. Error While Installing Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error While Installing Software: Error creating registry key;HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion RunRegCreateKeyEx failed;code 5.Access is denied.Click Retry to try again,Ignore to proceed anyway,or abort to cancel installation....
  6. software installation error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    software installation error: how to fix one or more issue cause set up fail when i install viber software. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-installation-error/11346525-6a43-4dff-a392-cea2f903fe8c
  7. Software install error

Software install error: Had this error on software install. Can someone install some light please? 128816
  8. Software Installation Error

Software Installation Error: Hi Guys, Two issues: 1. Recently, my Windows 10 seems to deactivate itself for no apparent reason. I have to troubleshoot to reactivate it every time I boot up. Any idea what's wrong? Is it just me? 2. I am trying to install a software but unable to because of this error:...
  9. Software Installation - Error 2203?

Software Installation - Error 2203?: I've been running Windows 10 Home on three systems since Nov. 2015. I have repeatedly run into this error when installing or even uninstalling software. I never received this error while running Windows 7. I have spent hours researching this, and believe it is a permission...
  10. Software Installation Error

Software Installation Error: Hi guys i have a problem with a program's installation. When i execute the setup file (as Admin or not) i get this [img] The directory is : %userprofile%\AppData\Temp\ How to solve it? Thanks in advance. 54874