Windows 10: ERROR INSTALLING WHATSAPP

Discus and support ERROR INSTALLING WHATSAPP in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Code: 0x80070057 Microsoft store shows this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by alyannasir, Aug 31, 2020.

1. ERROR INSTALLING WHATSAPP

Code: 0x80070057

Microsoft store shows this

:)

alyannasir, Aug 31, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

whatsapp application installation error

Hi Saraswathi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your phone?

• What is the exact error message?

• Is the issue specific to Whatsapp?
    As an initial troubleshooting step I suggest you to restart your phone and try to install Whatsapp application and check if that works. If the issue persists I would suggest you to perform a Soft Reset
    on your mobile phone and check I the issue persists. Refer the link below for steps to perform a
    Soft Reset on your device.

How to soft- and hard reset your Windows Phone

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Aug 31, 2020
  3. imhsp Win User
    Whatsapp on Nokia X ???

Please follow the steps properly your problem will be solved

1.Download my app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" from Nokia store.

• Install Whatsapp you downloaded in step 1 , Complete your Whatsapp login as there will be no error until you login
    4. After login complete your Whatsapp will start to show error "DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED"

5. Open app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" and there will be no error to open Whatsapp have fun.

imhsp, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

ERROR INSTALLING WHATSAPP

Error 8024601B when installing WhatsApp

Hello,

A few possible reasons can cause this error code. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• What is the make and model of your mobile device?
    • Do you only get this error when installing WhatsApp?
    • Have you made any changes to your phone settings before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you make sure that the date and time on your device is accurate. We also recommend that you manually sync your Microsoft account by going to Settings
    > Email + Accounts > Hold down on Microsoft Account name > Tap
    sync when the popup menu appears.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

ERROR INSTALLING WHATSAPP

1. ERROR INSTALLING WHATSAPP - Similar Threads - ERROR INSTALLING WHATSAPP

2. Whatsapp instalation error 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whatsapp instalation error 0x80070005: Hi there, I am struggling to instal Whatsapp from MS Store from quite a long time. I am constatnly getting error 0x80070005.Could you please help and advise - Thanks!...
  3. Whatsapp instalation error 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whatsapp instalation error 0x80070005: Hi there, I am struggling to instal Whatsapp from MS Store from quite a long time. I am constatnly getting error 0x80070005.Could you please help and advise - Thanks!...
  4. can't install whatsapp to the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install whatsapp to the PC: hello, I tried to install whatsapp for the desktop. but I can't download it. the downloading icon is rotating for days. even if I tried to cancel downloading it never happened. I haven't activated any antivirus or haven't connected any third party VPN. Please try to fix this....
  5. can't install whatsapp to the PC

can't install whatsapp to the PC: hello, I tried to install whatsapp for the desktop. but I can't download it. the downloading icon is rotating for days. even if I tried to cancel downloading it never happened. I haven't activated any antivirus or haven't connected any third party VPN. Please try to fix this....
  6. i can't install WhatsApp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't install WhatsApp: i can't install WhatsApp, even when i search for it ,it doesn't appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-whatsapp/af45b8c6-8eb7-4137-a3a8-7a8950b5d000
  7. i can't install WhatsApp

i can't install WhatsApp: i can't install WhatsApp, even when i search for it ,it doesn't appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-whatsapp/af45b8c6-8eb7-4137-a3a8-7a8950b5d000
  8. The latest version of WhatsApp failed to install

The latest version of WhatsApp failed to install: I have a problem with installation of the latest version of WhatsApp Desktop for WINDOWS. I'm using WIN10 on all my computers - laptop, home desktop PC and office desktop PC. On two computers I updated WhatsApp with no problem, but on the office desktop PC I unsuccess to do...
  9. problem to install whatsapp

problem to install whatsapp: hi ! i cannot launch whatsapp in my laptop. when i try to launch the app it asks for connecting mobile phone.the below pic always shows.and i can not open,please solve this [ATTACH]...
  10. Whatsapp installation

Whatsapp installation: I download WhatsApp for my PC, I am struggling on installing. My PC is hp windows 10. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/whatsapp-installation/b52a06e0-13ee-4a98-b010-53db1f9d1734