Windows 10: error installing windows 10 (can not create partition0

Discus and support error installing windows 10 (can not create partition0 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When installing windows onto a Dell AIO 7450 I get an error of Can not create partition [Error 0x9dbb8910]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by (ramass), Sep 18, 2018.

1. (ramass) Win User

error installing windows 10 (can not create partition0

When installing windows onto a Dell AIO 7450 I get an error of Can not create partition [Error 0x9dbb8910]

:)

(ramass), Sep 18, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

1. error installing windows 10 (can not create partition0 - Similar Threads - error installing create

2. Can not install WIndows 10/11, NTFS_GPT_EFI error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not install WIndows 10/11, NTFS_GPT_EFI error: HiI've been facing this issue for the last 20 days and haven't got any solution yet. My PC specs are as follows:Ryzen 5950x: Asus Proart B550/Gigabyte Gaming X V2 motherboard: 128 GB RAM: RTX 3060ti: 2TB SP NVME.A month back I had some USB port issues with my Asus MB and I...
  3. Can not install WIndows 10/11, NTFS_GPT_EFI error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not install WIndows 10/11, NTFS_GPT_EFI error: HiI've been facing this issue for the last 20 days and haven't got any solution yet. My PC specs are as follows:Ryzen 5950x: Asus Proart B550/Gigabyte Gaming X V2 motherboard: 128 GB RAM: RTX 3060ti: 2TB SP NVME.A month back I had some USB port issues with my Asus MB and I...
  4. Can windows 10 create online account by itself during install?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can windows 10 create online account by itself during install?: Two months ago i installed newly bought windows physical copy on fresh hard drive and during installation process i connected to the internet. I remember that windows did not asked me to create online account at all. Or at least that i could skip it. I am 100% sure that i dit...
  5. Can windows 10 create online account by itself during install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can windows 10 create online account by itself during install?: Two months ago i installed newly bought windows physical copy on fresh hard drive and during installation process i connected to the internet. I remember that windows did not asked me to create online account at all. Or at least that i could skip it. I am 100% sure that i dit...
  6. Can windows 10 create online account by itself during install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. WINDOWS 10 Installation created problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 Installation created problem: Hello - I just installed WINDOWS 10 and now I can't get into any of my word documents. I can see them and click on them, and they come up very briefly, but won't open. P...
  8. Installing windows 10 and creating pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Installing windows 10 and creating pin: When it comes to the creation of the pin it gets thinking..... Wait a moment and I cant go on. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows-10-and-creating-pin/70242e08-00d5-4091-b898-363e2f0f749a"
  9. Create a Windows 10 installation Media Error

Create a Windows 10 installation Media Error: I'm am trying to fix my computer by installing a Windows 10 installation Media on my empty, more than 9GB USB. Everytime, it loads up to 100%, I get an error. It says 0x80042405 - 0xA001A. Help!...
  10. Can I use "Create a recovery drive" to install windows 10

Can I use "Create a recovery drive" to install windows 10: Hi So my sister's Windows 8.1 laptop's hard drive is broken... with her OS on it. I'm getting her a new hard drive (internal) which I will fit, but it seems pointless to buy windows all over again when she still owns it. I was thinking I could create a recovery drive from...