Windows 10: Error Installing Windows 10 on a new ASUS

Discus and support Error Installing Windows 10 on a new ASUS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have just built a new PC for my 10 year old son. here are the specs: Corsair Force Series MP600 1TB Gen4 PCIe X4 NVMe M.2 SSD AMD Ryzen 7 3700X... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DrKad17, Nov 24, 2020.

1. DrKad17 Win User

Error Installing Windows 10 on a new ASUS

I have just built a new PC for my 10 year old son. here are the specs:

Corsair Force Series MP600 1TB Gen4 PCIe X4 NVMe M.2 SSD

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor with Wraith Prism LED Cooler

G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 PC4 25600 Intel Z170 Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C16S-16GV

Asus AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus Wi-Fi AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Motherboard With PCIe 4.0, Dual M.2, 12+2 With Dr. MOS power stage, USB 3.2 Gen 2 And Aura Sync RGB lighting

Bios and the Windows installer on a USB drive seem to work fine, but when I go to install, after various disk formatting permutations, no partitions, MBR, GPT nothing seems to work. I am a pretty senior IT guy although not a Windows person and I am stumped.

Does anyone out there have any suggestions for me? I will be bugged until he can start gaming on this thing.

d

:)

DrKad17, Nov 24, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 24, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 24, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Error Installing Windows 10 on a new ASUS - Similar Threads - Error Installing ASUS

2. Reinstalling Windows 10 on Asus S200E Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Windows 10 on Asus S200E Error: Basically I'm trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my Asus S200 but to no avail for 2 days straight. The problem is after around 70% of files checked, it says Windows cannot Install Required Files error 0x8007025D. Below are my steps to install1 Use a flash drive with Windows 10...
  3. Windows 10 - Clean install Asus X512JA

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - Clean install Asus X512JA: Hi everyone, I am facing one of those idiot issues with my laptop where I cannot install Windows 10 on a brand new laptop VivoBook X512J. The issue can be seen in this video made with my phone, sorry for the quality :...
  4. New PC Windows 10 Installation ERROR

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New PC Windows 10 Installation ERROR: submitted by /u/Happy981101 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijp8ep/new_pc_windows_10_installation_error/
  5. Windows 10 activation on new Asus Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation on new Asus Laptop: Hi, I purchased a new Asus Laptop about a month ago, now to my surprise I am getting a message to activate Windows 10 I dont have any type of product key, I was under the impression that with a new laptop Windows 10 comes pre-installed and therefore does not require to be...
  6. Can't install Asus splendid on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install Asus splendid on windows 10: I have asus vivobook 15 x510UF laptop.It came with windows 10 pre-installed and asus splendid is working fine.Then i did windows 10 clean install.My windows 10 verson is 1903.Now when i tried to install asus splendid utility which i downloaded from asus website,it shows error...
  7. Windows 10 installation on Asus transformer

Windows 10 installation on Asus transformer: Hello,I have windows 10 on a USB key, I want to install windows 10 on an ASUS tranformer T200TA, but I can not do it, even by changing the settings in the bios. my question is how to get there if it's possible thank you in advance 132314
  8. Asus 0xc000021a windows 10 error

Asus 0xc000021a windows 10 error: I have been having a hard time with my PC. It keeps running into this error called "0xc000021a". I sorta understand how to fix it, its just that i don't really know what a you know "windows dvd" is or something like that but, i would really appreciate it if someone could tell...
  9. Asus U43J Windows 10 won't install

Asus U43J Windows 10 won't install: I am having an issue with Windows 10 on my laptop. I have installed Windows 10 on various machines from laptops to desktops without any issues. I have used USB and DVD media as well as done clean installs and upgrades. This is the first problem like this I have run into and...
  10. Issue when installing Windows 10 home on a new Asus Laptop

Issue when installing Windows 10 home on a new Asus Laptop: Hello, I'm going to install windows 10 home on a brand new Asusu laptop which has a 1TB Hard drive. Actually first time installation was fine but i think something went wrong when partitioning the Hard drive. It was come with DOS so i executed diskpart command and format...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install windows 10 asus tuf