Windows 10: Error: Invalid Request Please contact support with the following error id:...

Discus and support Error: Invalid Request Please contact support with the following error id:... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Got this message when trying to navigate to a website I just deployed: Error: Invalid Request Please contact support with the following error id:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Justin1241231, May 22, 2024.

1. Error: Invalid Request Please contact support with the following error id:...

Got this message when trying to navigate to a website I just deployed: Error: Invalid Request Please contact support with the following error id: 22061529-1f08-4ab9-a1dc-a1d036d57939

:)

Justin1241231, May 22, 2024
  2. JSwim Win User

Stream - error "Request may be invalid"

We have had intermittent issues where some users (not all users) will see the following in Stream:

• Stream homepage will not load any content, the frame stuff shows up but videos never populate.
    • Under My Watchlist and Followed channels the home page says "It looks like something went wrong. Refresh your browser to try again".
    • I see a red "The server encountered an error while searching for videos, please try again later" error when trying to find videos in Discover
      -> Videos.
    • When I click a direct link to a previously recorded video I see "The request is invalid / Please check the web address and try again".
    • It gives a Session ID number.
    • When the user tries an incognito browser window the problem persists.
    • After ~30 minutes the problem resolves.

Any ideas on what may be going on?

Moved from: Other Office apps / Windows 10 / Unknown/other

JSwim, May 22, 2024
  3. Cipher Error : The Request is not supported.

Upon trying to use Cipher to do some simple encrypting on my machine I have ran into some issues.

Error: Invalid Request Please contact support with the following error id:... [​IMG]

If I execute Cipher.exe from the Command Prompt it seems to be functioning normally and subsequently lists all folders on the current directory with a U in front of them indicating that they are unencrypted, however, when I attempt to encrypt a directory ... or rather the files within it ... I get an error that reads " The request is not supported " beside each file listed in the directory and an overall summery that 0 files were encrypted.

I noticed that there is no Cipher.dll file on my machine, as according to some due diligence research, perhaps should have been. I located the only cipher.dll I could find, however, upon trying to register it I received an error that " the module was downloaded but the entry point DllRegisterServer was not found. I also found an update on Microsoft's website, (KB4032188), that claimed to resolve known Cipher issues, however, was unable to install it on my machine as it kept stating that the update was not applicable to the particular Windows 10 build I am running. I also tried to use TLS 1.0 only and still received the same error. Any ideas?

GenericUser2712, May 22, 2024
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Error: Invalid Request Please contact support with the following error id:...

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Error: Invalid Request Please contact support with the following error id:... :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Error: Invalid Request Please contact support with the following error id:... :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Error: Invalid Request Please contact support with the following error id:... :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Error: Invalid Request Please contact support with the following error id:... :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Error: Invalid Request Please contact support with the following error id:... :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Error: Invalid Request Please contact support with the following error id:... :D

Tenforo, May 22, 2024
Thema:

Error: Invalid Request Please contact support with the following error id:...

1. Error: Invalid Request Please contact support with the following error id:... - Similar Threads - Error Invalid Request

2. Error: Invalid Request Please contact support with the following error id:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: Invalid Request Please contact support with the following error id:...: Got this message when trying to navigate to a website I just deployed: Error: Invalid Request Please contact support with the following error id: 22061529-1f08-4ab9-a1dc-a1d036d57939...
  3. Error: Invalid Request Please contact support with the following error id:...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error: Invalid Request Please contact support with the following error id:...: Got this message when trying to navigate to a website I just deployed: Error: Invalid Request Please contact support with the following error id: 22061529-1f08-4ab9-a1dc-a1d036d57939...
  4. Get Help Contact Support Error : "There was a problem loading your support options. Please...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Get Help Contact Support Error : "There was a problem loading your support options. Please...: My PC got infected with a ransomware virus, so decided to reinstall my Windows 10 using the Clean Installation method after all of the frustration from trying to decrypt my files. After installing, the system asked me to type windows product key which I couldn't find...
  5. Get Help Contact Support Error : "There was a problem loading your support options. Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get Help Contact Support Error : "There was a problem loading your support options. Please...: My PC got infected with a ransomware virus, so decided to reinstall my Windows 10 using the Clean Installation method after all of the frustration from trying to decrypt my files. After installing, the system asked me to type windows product key which I couldn't find...
  6. The request is not supported error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The request is not supported error.: Hi I am recently facing the request is not supported error when ever I start my laptop. On mostly all of the apps and software in my system. Like Xbox app or skype or teams with the error saying not supported or error and not opening up. Even my command prompt is not opening...
  7. Stream - error "Request may be invalid"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stream - error "Request may be invalid": We have had intermittent issues where some users not all users will see the following in Stream: Stream homepage will not load any content, the frame stuff shows up but videos never populate. Under My Watchlist and Followed channels the home page says "It looks like...
  8. dism error 50 the request is not supported

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dism error 50 the request is not supported: Hello, I have a lot of problems in my windows 10 laptop so I found that solution is checking for system files so I go to cmd then write DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth it worked until 84.8% and then stopped for a while then I pressed enter to see what...
  9. Cipher Error : The Request is not supported.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cipher Error : The Request is not supported.: Upon trying to use Cipher to do some simple encrypting on my machine I have ran into some issues. [img] If I execute Cipher.exe from the Command Prompt it seems to be functioning normally and subsequently lists all folders on the current directory with a U in front of...
  10. Error 50: The Request is not supported

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Error 50: The Request is not supported: I noticed that Superfetch service is not loading any more even being set in "Auto". I tried manually to load it, but i get the error: Windows Could not start the superfetch on local computer. Error 50: The Request is not supported Windows 10 is up to date and i have...