Windows 10: Error involving 'System.Transactions.dll'

Discus and support Error involving 'System.Transactions.dll' in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have recieved the following error message: "A problem occurred during install: Could not load file or assemble 'System.Transactions.dll' or one of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Brother_Daerrus, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Error involving 'System.Transactions.dll'

I have recieved the following error message:

"A problem occurred during install:

Could not load file or assemble 'System.Transactions.dll' or one of its dependencies. A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routing failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007045A).

The mod was not installed"

I get this message when trying to activate mods in the Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) for Fallout 4. However, I believe this is a problem with windows or the system files rather than the game and NMM.

Any ideas? Quite desperate

:)

Brother_Daerrus, Jan 13, 2019
  2. ShiBDiB Win User

D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    system error

Hello Melinda,

For us to provide an accurate resolution for the issue that you are experiencing, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Are you only receiving this error message when you're opening a Microsoft programs or any programs?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done so far?

If you're receiving this error message only in Microsoft programs, we suggest that you visit this

article
    . From there, you'll be able to see all the troubleshooting steps needed to resolve this issue.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Jan 13, 2019
  4. Error involving 'System.Transactions.dll'

DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

Error involving 'System.Transactions.dll'

1. Error involving 'System.Transactions.dll' - Similar Threads - Error involving 'System

2. system Error MSVCP100.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system Error MSVCP100.dll: My computer is saying there is a system Error and is giving me this message when I try to view an image on a disc. The message is as follows "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem....
  3. system Error MSVCP100.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system Error MSVCP100.dll: My computer is saying there is a system Error and is giving me this message when I try to view an image on a disc. The message is as follows "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem....
  4. system Error MSVCP100.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. System DLL error on every log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System DLL error on every log in: Every time I log in on my Microsoft Surface Pro 6, I see the following error:It says, "You are attempting to open a file of type 'System File' .dll".The "OK" button is greyed out, and there is no way to find out what DLL file is being requested, or by what program. If I touch...
  6. System DLL error on every log in

System DLL error on every log in: Every time I log in on my Microsoft Surface Pro 6, I see the following error:It says, "You are attempting to open a file of type 'System File' .dll".The "OK" button is greyed out, and there is no way to find out what DLL file is being requested, or by what program. If I touch...
  7. System DLL error on every log in.

System DLL error on every log in.: Every time I log in on my Microsoft Surface Pro 6, I see the following error: [IMG] It says, "You are attempting to open a file of type 'System File' .dll". The "OK" button is greyed out, and there is no way to find out what DLL file is being requested, or by what...
  8. Error involving 'System.Transactions.dll'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error involving 'System.Transactions.dll': I have recieved the following error message: "A problem occurred during install: Could not load file or assemble 'System.Transactions.dll' or one of its dependencies. A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routing failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007045A). The mod...
  9. RPCRT4.dll System Error

RPCRT4.dll System Error: I am receiving this code on both start up and when trying to start almost every program: "The code execution cannot proceed because RPCRT4.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." and at the top of the dialog box it will have "the program name.exe -...
  10. error involving RTKVAC.SYS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error involving RTKVAC.SYS: My motherboard is a SuperMicro X6DAL-XTG. I installed the L: drivers that are provided with that motherboard. The package is A3.79, it contains version 5.10.0.5950 (2005-10-24) of the driver. It works, although a bit crippled since there is neither Control Panel app nor the...