Windows 10: Error IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE Windows 10 20H2

Discus and support Error IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE Windows 10 20H2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Hp computer with i5 processor and I am having problems in windows 10. These are the dump files that it generated today. I need to know what is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Juan CarlosVargas4, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Error IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE Windows 10 20H2

I have a Hp computer with i5 processor and I am having problems in windows 10. These are the dump files that it generated today. I need to know what is the solution as it constantly restarts with the blue screen error.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ERdHu_fjrztAjg_4zTIhJZCiIl9NfgP7/view?usp=sharing

:)

Juan CarlosVargas4, Jun 5, 2021
  2. seanvree Win User

Blue screen: "IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE "

I'm getting a random BSOD on my Dell XPS PC running windows 10 Pro:

"IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE "

this is happening twice a day. I've updated all my drivers and uninstalled any programs that aren't compatible with windows 10.

Any other suggestions?

seanvree, Jun 5, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 5, 2021
  4. Error IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE Windows 10 20H2

IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE + a Whole Bunch More Errors

Hi, over the past few months I've been having frequent (1-2 times a day usually) BSOD errors on my PC. It's a whole bunch of different errors, and unfortunately I can't figure out what definitively causes them at all. They're always extremely sudden (going
    from normal computer things to straight BSOD in an instant) and the only thing that seems to trigger the errors with any sort of consistency is waking my computer up from sleep. Other than that, they just sort of pop up out of nowhere.

Lately I've gotten:

• IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    • RDR_FILE_SYSTEM
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (except this time it specifies that win32k.sys is what failed)
    • PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    • DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION
    • KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
    • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    • DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
    Very exciting stuff. I just did a total disk wipe and reinstall of Windows maybe a month ago, and the crashes have been going on since and even before then. I run SFC and chkdsk just about every other day in the hopes that it'll catch any small corruptions
    caused by the crashes before they snowball into a bigger issue, and I've updated all of my drivers a whole bunch of times but the crashes obviously still persist.

This is the crash dump file from the most recent BSOD (the IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE): MEMORY.DMP

Bananamander, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

Error IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE Windows 10 20H2

1. Error IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE Windows 10 20H2 - Similar Threads - Error IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE 20H2

2. BSOD IRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUAL and IRQL_GT_Zero_At_SYSTEM_SERVICE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUAL and IRQL_GT_Zero_At_SYSTEM_SERVICE: Hello! I just did a PC reset and I'm still experiencing BSODs IRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUAL and IRQL_GT_Zero_At_SYSTEM_SERVICE Help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-irqlnotlessorequal-and/fffd171b-8f48-4270-a37d-2af65be5cc89
  3. BSOD IRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUAL and IRQL_GT_Zero_At_SYSTEM_SERVICE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUAL and IRQL_GT_Zero_At_SYSTEM_SERVICE: Hello! I just did a PC reset and I'm still experiencing BSODs IRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUAL and IRQL_GT_Zero_At_SYSTEM_SERVICE Help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-irqlnotlessorequal-and/fffd171b-8f48-4270-a37d-2af65be5cc89
  4. BSOD IRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUAL and IRQL_GT_Zero_At_SYSTEM_SERVICE

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE

IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE: I built a new PC around early December 2020. The months following I've encountered numerous blue screen errors. Each one I've managed to fix through various solutions. However I've come across the a BSOD that has been repeatedly showing up and I have no idea what is causing...
  6. BSOD IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE: Hi, Please help me to check this error. I don't know but I always get bsod when I do light work like browsing or watch some movies, but I don't get bsod while playing games. I already check memory health with Memtest86 and windows memory diagnostic and i got no issues. I...
  7. IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE + a Whole Bunch More Errors

IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE + a Whole Bunch More Errors: Hi, over the past few months I've been having frequent 1-2 times a day usually BSOD errors on my PC. It's a whole bunch of different errors, and unfortunately I can't figure out what definitively causes them at all. They're always extremely sudden going from normal computer...
  8. IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE

IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE: For the first time on my windows 10 computer I got this blue screen after using the repair function in the office 2007 software because I noticed that the office applications from office 2007 prof. were very slow in starting up(12 seconds) "IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE"...
  9. Random BSODs (irql_gt_zero_at_system_service and system_service_except

Random BSODs (irql_gt_zero_at_system_service and system_service_except: Hello, I have been receiving very random BSODs today, it started wheb i was plugging a mouse into the usb port. My laptop hang/freeze and then showed a BSOD (irql_gt_zero_at_system_service). When i force a restart by clicking on the power button, when it reached the windows...
  10. Irql_gt_zero_at_system_service

Irql_gt_zero_at_system_service: The latest BSOD on my PC is IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE. What action should I take to remedy this, please? 31301