Windows 10: error isdone.dll(IsARCExtract)

Discus and support error isdone.dll(IsARCExtract) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since i updated my hp-pc from windows 8.1(x64bit) to 10 (x64bit) I'm not able to install and play games. While installing games it displays the error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MuzammilMuhammad, May 4, 2019.

1. error isdone.dll(IsARCExtract)

Since i updated my hp-pc from windows 8.1(x64bit) to 10 (x64bit) I'm not able to install and play games. While installing games it displays the error Isdone.dll(IsArcExtract). And error 0xc000007b while playing direct play games which use to work in windows 8.1. What are the necessary steps to rectify the problem

***Moved From: Windows 10/Performance & system failures***

:)

MuzammilMuhammad, May 4, 2019

2. Error isdone.dll(IsArcExtract)

Since i updated my hp-pc from windows 8.1(x64bit) to 10 (x64bit) I'm not able to install and play games. While installing games it displays the error Isdone.dll(IsArcExtract). And error 0xc000007b while playing direct play games which use to work in windows
    8.1. What are the necessary steps to rectify the problem

PrathameshRaut, May 4, 2019
  3. Error isdone.dll(IsArcExtract)

Since i updated my hp-pc from windows 8.1(x64bit) to 10 (x64bit) I'm not able to install and play games. While installing games it displays the error Isdone.dll(IsArcExtract). And error 0xc000007b while playing direct
    play games which use to work in windows 8.1. What are the necessary steps to rectify the problem

MilošVasiljević, May 4, 2019
  4. error isdone.dll(IsARCExtract)

Error isdone.dll(IsArcExtract)

Hello Prathamesh,

The error codes you're receiving might be caused by corrupted DLL files in the system.

Just to verify, are you trying to install using an installation CD or using an executable file?

We suggest that you follow the following methods below to try and resolve the concern.

Method 1: Perform a clean boot and then try to install. Performing a clean boot will let us know if there are any third party applications or startup programs that could be creating conflict with the installation.

For steps on how to perform a clean boot, refer to this link.

Method 2: Re-register the ISDONE.dll file and then try to install again.

Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Start button, and then select
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type regsvr32 Isdone.dll, and then press Enter.

Method 3: Run the System File Checker (SFC) scan to repair missing or corrupted system files.

For steps on how to perform the System File Checker scan, refer to this
    link

Do update us how it goes.

Patricia Yu, May 4, 2019
Thema:

error isdone.dll(IsARCExtract)

1. error isdone.dll(IsARCExtract) - Similar Threads - error isdone dll

2. DLL error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL error.: 3 months ago I upgraded my pc parts motherboard, graphics card, cpu, ram and everything works fine, but when I'm trying to launch up a game it says that msvcr100.dll is missing from your pc. For a couple of days I've been trying to solve this issue by manually downloading the...
  3. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  4. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  5. ISdone dll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ISdone dll error: Hello… i downloaded DCS world from fitgirl packs and game is on my c drive but when i install t on d drive it gives isdone dll error when it reached 28.6 %…”error is about the isarcsxtract dll not found”…the game is 252 gb after installation and my d drive has 270gb free...
  6. isdone and unarc error ...cant install game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    isdone and unarc error ...cant install game: [ATTACH] whenever i try to install a game i get this error .. i use windows 10 64bit and it updated to last updates i used dll fixer and still get errors ofr isdone and unarc...
  7. dll error

dll error: [ATTACH] everytime i charge my laptop i get a run dll error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-error/5f6a709d-a5bb-47b8-8b06-fc52430a7c6e
  8. ''ISDone.dll it is not found any file specified for ISArcExtract'' error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ''ISDone.dll it is not found any file specified for ISArcExtract'' error: Hello.I'm trying to install some games to my hp omen gaming laptop but i keep receiving this issue. ''ISDone.dll it is not found any file specified for ISArcExtract''.I have tried all the methods you recommend,all the methods players have suggested to youtube but i keep...
  9. dll errors

dll errors: I turned on my computer and received several errors. C:\program files\common files\Microsoft shared\click to run\msvcp140.dll shared\click to run\vcrunt140.dll shared\click to run\apriclient.dll It was working fine yesterday and today I received these errors when I...
  10. error isdone.dll(IsARCExtract)

error isdone.dll(IsARCExtract): Since i updated my hp-pc from windows 8.1(x64bit) to 10 (x64bit) I'm not able to install and play games. While installing games it displays the error Isdone.dll(IsArcExtract). And error 0xc000007b while playing direct play games which use to work in windows 8.1. What are the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. isarcextract fix