Windows 10: Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes

Discus and support Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What should I do to get rid of this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Enrico_886, Mar 3, 2024.

1. Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes

What should I do to get rid of this?

:)

Enrico_886, Mar 3, 2024
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

Anak, Mar 3, 2024
  3. miquo Win User
    why the 5 minutes break?

Hi all, I don’t know if this is a known matter and if there’s a solution.

Normal procedure for locking keypad and unlocking:

• I set "Security keyguard" and "Automatic keyguard" On to lock the phone,
    • I go to homescreen and wait 1 minute for it to be locked,
    • I press Unlock key (here it’s menu key) and * key (star key) then enter correct Security code 12345.
    • Phone is Unlocked.

Nothing’s easy then this. But what if I type wrong codes for a few times just as a test:

• I set "Security keyguard" and "Automatic keyguard" On to lock the phone,
    • I go to homescreen and wait 1 minute for it to lock,
    • I press unlock key and * key and enter random wrong codes for a few times (NOT 12345),
    • phone is still Locked due to wrong Security codes with message “Code error”. Good!
    • Now I press Unlock key and *key and this time I enter correct Security code 12345 then ok.
    • But Phone is still Locked with message “Code error”!!!! I retry entering correct Security code 12345 again with no luck.
    • what do I do? I waited 5 minutes and retried entering Security code 12345 again and OMG this time it’s Unlocked. Good.
    • to make sure of this, I repeated steps 1 to 7 and same matter.

Why does the phone lock itself completely on me for 5 minutes that's after a few Erroneous security code test attempts (maybe 3 or 5) even if after this I directly enter correct Code 12345 but it's still locked??

Is there any extra Security code in this case? how to let the phone accept the correct code before 5 minutes?

miquo, Mar 3, 2024
  4. Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes

Windows mobility centre keeps popping up every 5 minutes

Hello Shubhendu,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

We understand that you keep receiving Windows Mobility center pop-up in every 5 minutes. We will assist you with this issue.

As the issue seems to persists, even after restarting your system, we suggest you to follow the below steps to isolate the issue.

Step 1: Perform Safe mode and check if the same issue occurs in safe mode:

Safe mode starts Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. It can help you troubleshoot problems on your PC. For example, if the problem doesn't happen in safe mode, you'll know default settings and basic device drivers aren't causing
    the issue.

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Step 2: Check in Clean boot state.

To help troubleshoot error messages and other issues, you can start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This kind of startup is known as a "clean boot." A clean boot helps eliminate software conflicts.

Refer the article below to perform clean boot:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: Please refer to the section:
    How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot
    of the Kb article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Disclaimer: A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install
    a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows. You may also troubleshoot or determine what conflict is causing the problem by performing a clean boot. You must log on to the computer as an administrator to be able to perform a clean boot. Your
    computer may temporarily lose some functionality when you perform a clean boot. When you start the computer normally, the functionality returns. However, you may receive the original error message, or experience the original behavior if the problem still exists.
    If the computer is connected to a network, network policy settings may prevent you from following these steps.

Let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 3, 2024
Thema:

Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes

1. Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes - Similar Threads - Error Keeps Popping

2. Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes: What should I do to get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-keeps-on-popping-up-every-5-minutes/e5b2d205-b310-4aef-a96b-8cdb12fc665a
  3. Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes: What should I do to get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-keeps-on-popping-up-every-5-minutes/e5b2d205-b310-4aef-a96b-8cdb12fc665a
  4. Computer keeps bluescreening every 5 minutes, at a loss.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps bluescreening every 5 minutes, at a loss.: I've tried everything from resetting, downgrading, upgrading drivers and windows, wiping my entire drive, but some things still persist when it type them in the windows thingI've gotten a multitude of error messages, with one of them being "memory_management"I'm not sure how...
  5. circulating.exe keeps popping up every minute and wont stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    circulating.exe keeps popping up every minute and wont stop: need help please as soon as i turn on my laptop i keep getting pop ups every single minute that says circulating.exe been going on for a few months and i just dont know how to stop it and its become very annoying any help would be apprecaited im on windows 11 on a ROG gaming...
  6. circulating.exe keeps popping up every minute and wont stop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    circulating.exe keeps popping up every minute and wont stop: need help please as soon as i turn on my laptop i keep getting pop ups every single minute that says circulating.exe been going on for a few months and i just dont know how to stop it and its become very annoying any help would be apprecaited im on windows 11 on a ROG gaming...
  7. A Windows error every 5 minutes?

in Windows 10 Customization
    A Windows error every 5 minutes?: hello i get this error every few minutes how can i fix it? [ATTACH] Alle 5 Minuten ein Windows fehler?
  8. Windows Media Player troubleshooter keeps popping up every 5 minutes when listening to music

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Media Player troubleshooter keeps popping up every 5 minutes when listening to music: When I listen to my music with WMP (on windows 10 home edition), that annoying "troubleshoot and help prevent problems" popup keeps happening, and if I click next it claims there are no problems. It might be because my music collection is on a removable hard drive. I've...
  9. Error sound every 5 minutes with no notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error sound every 5 minutes with no notification: I just recently set up my new computer and I have a notification sound that happens every 5 minutes with no notification alert. I've looked in event viewer and do not see anything. I have turned off the volume and the sound still comes through. Nothing shows up on volume...
  10. A White window keeps popping up every few minutes

in Windows 10 Support
    A White window keeps popping up every few minutes: As the title says, I keep getting a white window that pops up around every 5-10 minutes or so. The window is completely blank and is resizable. It stays on my screen for around 10 seconds and then disappears. I attached a picture of a screenshot for you guys to see. I need...