Windows 10: Error=Key or value has been deleted 35002?

Discus and support Error=Key or value has been deleted 35002? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am trying to use software that is giving me this full error. Any ideas what I may try to fix? Is it Security issue or a missing value? "Error Reading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Markasey, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Markasey Win User

Error=Key or value has been deleted 35002?

I am trying to use software that is giving me this full error. Any ideas what I may try to fix? Is it Security issue or a missing value? "Error Reading the Windows Registry:\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WIN-CNC Please check your login security settings. Error=Key or value has been deleted 35002"Completely stumped on what to do.

:)

Markasey, Jan 13, 2022
  2. newtekie1 Win User

CD drive error

1) Close all open programs
    2) Click on Start, Run, and type REGEDIT and press Enter
    3) Click on the plus signs (+) next to the following folders

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    SYSTEM
    CurrentControlSet
    Control
    Class
    {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    4) This folder is the DVD/CD-ROM Drive Class Description in the registry. Look for any of the following names in the right hand column.

UpperFilters
    LowerFilters
    UpperFilters.bak
    LowerFilters.bak
    5) If any of the above keys shown in step 4 are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete
    6) After deleting the keys, close the Registry Editor
    7) Reboot your computer
    8) Open My Computer and check to see if your CD or DVD drives have returned. You may also want to open Device Manager and verify that the yellow exclamation and error code on the CD or DVD drive is gone.

And it likely has something to do with the emulated drive you have listed there.

newtekie1, Jan 14, 2022
  3. ForcedReboot Registry Key Value

Hi Daniel,

ForcedReboot is one of the subkeys in the registry. Subkeys contain data entries called values. The presence of a value on a key is a form of data that an application requires for it to run. An application opens a key and uses the values associated with
    the key to perform specific functions. A key can have any number of values, and the values can be in any form.

You can visit these links for further information about registry values:

Note: We do not recommend navigating and editing the values of the keys and subkeys in the registry. Changing the values of the keys and subkeys in the registry might cause serious system issues.

We would like to ask if you are experiencing any issues on your Windows device. Since you are interested on finding what the value of a subkey stands for, we think that you are trying to troubleshoot your computer. If in case you are having any errors or
    issues with your Microsoft products, let us know so that we could assist you further.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Steve C Win User

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

1. Error=Key or value has been deleted 35002? - Similar Threads - Error=Key value has

2. how to restore a product key that has been deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to restore a product key that has been deleted: I lost my product key because I typed slmgr rearm in cmd. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-a-product-key-that-has-been-deleted/08bcb220-d713-41cf-a54b-12693492657e
  3. how to restore a product key that has been deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to restore a product key that has been deleted: I lost my product key because I typed slmgr rearm in cmd. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-a-product-key-that-has-been-deleted/08bcb220-d713-41cf-a54b-12693492657e
  4. Can't delete registry key "unable to delete all specified values"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete registry key "unable to delete all specified values": I noticed my Google Chrome was managed by an organization which is odd, I'm a personal user, so I was worried Chrome had been hacked. I uninstalled Chrome, and then some forums suggested also deleting the Chrome registry keys. However some of them I don't have permission to...
  5. Can't delete registry key "unable to delete all specified values"

Can't delete registry key "unable to delete all specified values": I noticed my Google Chrome was managed by an organization which is odd, I'm a personal user, so I was worried Chrome had been hacked. I uninstalled Chrome, and then some forums suggested also deleting the Chrome registry keys. However some of them I don't have permission to...
  6. Error=Key or value has been deleted 35002?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error=Key or value has been deleted 35002?: I am trying to use software that is giving me this full error. Any ideas what I may try to fix? Is it Security issue or a missing value? "Error Reading the Windows Registry:\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WIN-CNC Please check your login security settings. Error=Key or value has...
  7. Error=Key or value has been deleted 35002?

Error=Key or value has been deleted 35002?: I am trying to use software that is giving me this full error. Any ideas what I may try to fix? Is it Security issue or a missing value? "Error Reading the Windows Registry:\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WIN-CNC Please check your login security settings. Error=Key or value has...
  8. Enter key has been remapped

Enter key has been remapped: Ok, this is really frustrated now, this is I think 3rd time after windows update that my keyboard became a mess, basically issue is Enter key - when I press it instead working as a Enter key should it types # and # key is actually an EnterTried changing they keyboard layout,...
  9. Enter key has been remapped

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Enter key has been remapped: Ok, this is really frustrated now, this is I think 3rd time after windows update that my keyboard became a mess, basically issue is Enter key - when I press it instead working as a Enter key should it types # and # key is actually an EnterTried changing they keyboard layout,...
  10. Desktop has been deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Desktop has been deleted: I ran an automatic windows update and on restarting my laptop the entire desktop has gone. All I jave is a blank screen with a Recycle bon in the top left hand corner. Any advice please?...