Windows 10: Error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED after reinstallation of WIN10

Discus and support Error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED after reinstallation of WIN10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hallo, I already asked the same question, but the consultant stopped helping me and the problem is still not solved. Here the former thread:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Guaido202, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Guaido202 Win User

Error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED after reinstallation of WIN10

Hallo,

I already asked the same question, but the consultant stopped helping me and the problem is still not solved.

Here the former thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/bsod-error-kmodeexceptionnothandled-after/ca7b7be1-3177-42ea-902e-2bf370e06dde?messageId=1ceabcc5-0b07-4d6e-880d-8b368f5b466b

And here are the dump files:

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=93226AE4D1D286CC%2120871&cid=93226AE4D1D286CC

Can somebody please help me?

Thanks in advance

Guido

:)

Guaido202, Oct 16, 2020

2. *RESOLUTION FOUND*Malwarebytes crashing on Win10 insider Bld. Rootkit related errors?

Ill try tomorrow am.
    Aside from OS reinstall, your suggestion is one of the only steps I haven't taken yet.

Im gonna get some sleep and come at this with a fresh head tomorrow

Thanks everyone

jboydgolfer, Oct 16, 2020
  3. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

I got the recurring fatal error problem KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

any suggestion to solve this problem?

thanks on advqnfe for your help

Jean-ClaudeBarman, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen, happens daily.

Hi,

The KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000001E. This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.

I suggest you to refer the link suggested by
    Andre Da Costa
    which is marked as answered and follow the steps suggested. Do let us know if you still get Blue screen error. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED after reinstallation of WIN10 - Similar Threads - Error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED reinstallation

2. Display errors after Win10 reinstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display errors after Win10 reinstall: Did a Win10 clean restore on my Razer Blade 15 mid 2019 and now the install window text is very small, the printer setting window is very big and the install font window is too long. Do you know what's going on? Razer so far isn't sure.I'm using a LG 34WL500-B 34 Inch 21:9...
  3. BSOD error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED after reinstallation of WIN10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED after reinstallation of WIN10: Hello, I recycled my old PC for my daughter by installing it in a new Corsair case with Lighting Node Core. Everything worked perfectly, then I had the bad idea to do a clean installation of Win10 PRO using a key and Media Creation Tool and the problems started.... Already...
  4. kmode_exception_not_handled error?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    kmode_exception_not_handled error?: hello. This recently started happening after building my rig around 4 months ago. I have received two of these blue screens with the error "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" . . with a big sad face. My specs: Nvidia 2080 Super AMD 3600x 32 GB RAM Why is this happening for?...
  5. kmode_exception_not_handled error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    kmode_exception_not_handled error: My computer crashes randomly, maybe a few times a week. I get the Windows 10 x64 BSOD with "kmode_exception_not_handled" as my error. It does not specify which driver is causing the problem in the error message. My understanding is that this is often a driver issue which...
  6. WDF_Violation error on shutdown after Win10 reinstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WDF_Violation error on shutdown after Win10 reinstall: I reinstalled Windows 10 on my laptop and updated it, so now it's running a full 1909 version of windows. I've done this before with no problem. This time however, whenever I shut down Windows, whether I use ShutDown, Shift+ShutDown or Restart, the computer goes into BSOD...
  7. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Error: BSOD has been plaguing my laptop for months. I've taken some percautions but no fix still: -Updated NVIDIA Graphics Driver -Uninstalled Kaspersky Anti-Virus If someone can read the DMP file and help out, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you. Here's a dump file and...
  8. Reinstalling iTunes After a WIN10 Reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalling iTunes After a WIN10 Reinstall: I run WIN10 off an SSD and keep my MP3s and other data on a separate HDD drive. I recently had to do a clean install of WIN10. I backed up my entire iTunes folder to my E:/ HDD drive before the reinstall. I just installed iTunes, and pointed the Music Library to my...
  9. Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, PC was working great and all of a sudden during the last 2 weeks gives me BSOD about 2 times a day. It has happened in the middle of BF1, Battlefront, using Firefox or just checking my mail. I'm sure it must be a driver conflict somewhere as there's been lots of...
  10. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (ETD.sys) Error

in Windows 10 Support
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (ETD.sys) Error: Hi Ten Forums, From past couple of days i faced an issue KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (ETD.sys) error and it restarts, after restart most of my installed software will be missing, almost will be like new user profile it look likes. Need Any info i will provide. Windows...