Windows 10: Error linking Gmail to Windows 10

Discus and support Error linking Gmail to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am having trouble getting my gmail to link to Windows 10 on my new surface pro. I get the error 0x8000000b. This occurs after putting in my password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by roberjw90, Sep 20, 2018.

1. roberjw90 Win User

Error linking Gmail to Windows 10

I am having trouble getting my gmail to link to Windows 10 on my new surface pro. I get the error 0x8000000b. This occurs after putting in my password and giving gmail permission to allow windows access. I've tried resetting the apps not working.. even reset the computer to factory.. very annoying. Nearing returning the device.

:)

roberjw90, Sep 20, 2018

2. Gmail Error #007

In addition to the link hTconeM9user posted,
    try the suggestions here:
    Gmail Help Forum: Server Error 007

Slartybart, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Error linking Gmail to Windows 10

linked mail only updating gmail, not hotmail

Upgraded to windows 10. Linked my Hotmail, gmail and yahoo accounts but it is only updating Gmail. Any suggestions appreciated ☺

Kingdom of mum, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Error linking Gmail to Windows 10

1. Error linking Gmail to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Error linking Gmail

2. Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.: Hi,My son used his Gmail account to log into minecraft/microsoft. On March 28th he got his new Windows laptop and we tried to set it up with his Gmail account.We got the massage, we couldn't log in because the account doesn't exist. We tried to log into Minecraft on another...
  3. Linked to deleted gmail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linked to deleted gmail: My microsoft account is linked to a gmail account which google deleted due to inactivity. Now that I updated to windows 11, windows keeps asking me to verify with that email which was deleted. Even after changing it to an outlook email it says i have to 2-step verify with the...
  4. Linked to deleted gmail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linked to deleted gmail: My microsoft account is linked to a gmail account which google deleted due to inactivity. Now that I updated to windows 11, windows keeps asking me to verify with that email which was deleted. Even after changing it to an outlook email it says i have to 2-step verify with the...
  5. Gmail Error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Gmail Error: Hello, I cannot send emails to people. THIS IS very FRUSTRATING. error 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS201806281 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/gmail-error/43b2f0aa-a247-4e04-8ec0-7da9e62109a1
  6. Linking Gmail to Cortana

in Cortana
    Linking Gmail to Cortana: I had wanted to link my Gmail to Cortana. At first it made me sign in and other formalities and after everything it showed a dialog showing the terms and conditions. After I clicked agree it was thinking and then continued to show me the same dialog. Somehow, I could scroll....
  7. Opening GMail documents and links

Opening GMail documents and links: I have a gmail account with the app but every time I try to open a document or click on a link that was sent to me the play store pops up but it wont let me do anything else until I close the play store and I'm still unable to open the docs or links. Please advice....
  8. All Gmail links fail

in Browsers and Email
    All Gmail links fail: I seem to be having a strange Gmail problem. None of the links in my emails will connect to www.google,com. All email will open without problem and links in websites work fine, I simply cannot get outside of Gmail. Even Settings to HELP and REPORT a PROBLEM don't get out....
  9. All Gmail links fail

All Gmail links fail: I seem to be having a strange Gmail problem. None of the links in my emails will connect to www.google,com. All email will open without problem and links in websites work fine, I simply cannot get outside of Gmail. Even Settings to HELP and REPORT a PROBLEM don't get out....
  10. Gmail error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gmail error: Hello, Ive been getting the same error every time i try to add my gmail to Mail- 0x8000000b I tried the manual set up using the IMAP as suggested by a similar post but I get an error saying I need to update my password. Not sure what to do...