Windows 10: Error "LiveKernelEvent Code 1a8" and critical error 41

Discus and support Error "LiveKernelEvent Code 1a8" and critical error 41 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone!. Recently my PC is freezing while doing "Zoom" conferences. It leaves me no choice but to restart the system by forcing the restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sergiofm39, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Error "LiveKernelEvent Code 1a8" and critical error 41

Hi everyone!.

Recently my PC is freezing while doing "Zoom" conferences. It leaves me no choice but to restart the system by forcing the restart since neither the key combination "Ctrl + alt + del" works.I see the error "LiveKernelEvent Code 1a8" repeatingAnd in the event viewer it is repeated as a critical failure"Registry name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PowerDate: 09/28/2020 12:30:21Event ID: 41Task Category: 63Level: CriticalKeywords: 70368744177664, 2User: SYSTEMEquipment: PHOTO-PCDescription:The system was rebooted without shutting it down cleanly first. This error can occur if the system has stopped responding, crashed, or power was interrupted unexpectedly.Event XML:<Event xmlns = "http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> <System> <Provider Name = "Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid = "{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />

<EventID> 41 </EventID> <Version> 6 </Version> <Level> 1 </Level> <Task> 63 </Task> <Opcode> 0 </Opcode> <Keywords> 0x8000400000000002 </Keywords> <TimeCreated SystemTime = "2020-09-28T10: 30: 21.902679600Z" /> <EventRecordID> 20166 </EventRecordID> <Correlation /> <Execution ProcessID = "4" ThreadID = "8" /> <Channel> System </Channel> <Computer> PHOTO-PC </Computer> <Security UserID = "S-1-5-18" /> </System> <EventData> <Data Name = "BugcheckCode"> 0 </Data> <Data Name = "BugcheckParameter1"> 0x0 </Data> <Data Name = "BugcheckParameter2"> 0x0 </Data> <Data Name = "BugcheckParameter3"> 0x0 </Data> <Data Name = "BugcheckParameter4"> 0x0 </Data> <Data Name = "SleepInProgress"> 0 </Data> <Data Name = "PowerButtonTimestamp"> 0 </Data> <Data Name = "BootAppStatus"> 0 </Data> <Data Name = "Checkpoint"> 0 </Data> <Data Name = "ConnectedStandbyInProgress"> false </Data> <Data Name = "SystemSleepTransitionsToOn"> 0 </Data> <Data Name = "CsEntryScenarioInstanceId"> 0 </Data> <Data Name = "BugcheckInfoFromEFI"> false </Data> <Data Name = "CheckpointStatus"> 0 </Data> </EventData></Event>

I don't know if that's enough information to try to figure out where the problem comes from.I hope you can help me.I suspect my old Creative SB X-Fi. But I'm not sure.

:)

Sergiofm39, Sep 28, 2020

2. Live Kernel Event 1a8

I got trouble with my VLC Media Player (Not responsive, glitches) and I checked the reliability monitor and found a windows hardware error and the report showed LiveKernelEvent with code 1a8.

May I know what is the problem with my hardware???

Sarabjeet Kaur Kohli, Sep 28, 2020
  3. LiveKernelEvent Code 1a8

Hi! When I am playing games I suddenly get a black screen (but I can still hear my friends on Discord) and the only way to "solve" is force rebooting my laptop... I have been getting this issue for weeks and I don't know what to do. Here's what the Reliability
    History shows after I get this black screen. Hope to hear back from someone, thanks!

Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎6/‎20/‎2020 4:12 PM

Status
    Not reported

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 1a8
    Parameter 1: 1
    Parameter 2: 0
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_19041
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

My laptop specs:

HP Pavilion 15 Gaming Laptop

Core i5 8th Generation

Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB

8GB RAM

HDD 1TB

ArturSilva7, Sep 28, 2020
  4. meloneum Win User

Error "LiveKernelEvent Code 1a8" and critical error 41

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Error "LiveKernelEvent Code 1a8" and critical error 41

1. Error "LiveKernelEvent Code 1a8" and critical error 41 - Similar Threads - Error LiveKernelEvent Code

2. LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.: Happened to me for a month or so now, sometimes while I play a game my graphics drivers fail and screen freezes and stutters, alt-tabbing seems to fix it for a few minutes or seconds and then the problem returns again, Already tried disabling XMP and reinstalling graphics...
  3. LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.: Happened to me for a month or so now, sometimes while I play a game my graphics drivers fail and screen freezes and stutters, alt-tabbing seems to fix it for a few minutes or seconds and then the problem returns again, Already tried disabling XMP and reinstalling graphics...
  4. LiveKernelEvent Code 1a8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent Code 1a8: I recently upgraded my pc and have been able to export a few projects with no problem however my most recent project causes my pc to black screen after trying to render through AME and AE with GPU acceleration both on and off. The pc still has visible signs that it is powered...
  5. LiveKernelEvent Code 1a8

LiveKernelEvent Code 1a8: I recently upgraded my pc and have been able to export a few projects with no problem however my most recent project causes my pc to black screen after trying to render through AME and AE with GPU acceleration both on and off. The pc still has visible signs that it is powered...
  6. LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.: I've been experiencing this issue where I get a lag spike and my screen goes black and the only way to restore it is by restarting my computer.I've updated all my drivers and have done a fresh install of windows.Here is my system log:...
  7. LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.

LiveKernelEvent 1b8 and LiveKernelEvent 1a8.: I've been experiencing this issue where I get a lag spike and my screen goes black and the only way to restore it is by restarting my computer.I've updated all my drivers and have done a fresh install of windows.Here is my system log:...
  8. LiveKernelEvent Code 1a8

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernelEvent Code 1a8: Hi. I've been having repeated crashes at random times where my screen just freezes and I'm forced to restart my PC by shutting it down with the power button. I've tried reinstalling Windows, reinstalling graphics drivers, scanning for corrupt files and nothing seems to be...
  9. LiveKernelEvent Code 1a8

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernelEvent Code 1a8: Hi! When I am playing games I suddenly get a black screen but I can still hear my friends on Discord and the only way to "solve" is force rebooting my laptop... I have been getting this issue for weeks and I don't know what to do. Here's what the Reliability History shows...
  10. Hardware error LiveKernelEvent 1a8

in Windows 10 Support
    Hardware error LiveKernelEvent 1a8: Hi' I upgraded a MSI CX640 laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10 v.1909. Everything went ok during the update, but the next day the display went blank after a restart. Windows is loading, but the screen stays blank. When I press the power button short, the computer goes to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. live kernel event 1a8