Windows 10: Error loading operating system, Mac user moving to Windows

Discus and support Error loading operating system, Mac user moving to Windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently built a new PC because I want to be able to run programs and games that I cannot run on Apple products. I've never used a Windows before in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexiusRodriguez, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Error loading operating system, Mac user moving to Windows

I recently built a new PC because I want to be able to run programs and games that I cannot run on Apple products. I've never used a Windows before in my life. I've had some help from my friends and various tutorials on youtube just to build the the thing. But now we've hit a roadblock.

I can't seem to load the operating system onto the computer. When I turn it on, I can get to the BIOS menu, but I can't access the USB which is suppose to have the Software on it. Each time I click on it, I get a message that says "Error loading operating system".

I've tried to search for a solution. But I can't find anything.

I downloaded the software via this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 from my Macbook pro laptop and put the files in a USB with more than enough memory to store it on.

Please if anyone knows what the problem is and how to fix it, I would greatly appreciate it.

:)

AlexiusRodriguez, Jan 9, 2019

2. Error Loading operating system

I'm getting the BIOS System Configuration screen and at the very end

searching for Boot Record from IDE-0..OK
    Error Loading operating system

What can I do to make it boot?

doradeno2003, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Error loading operating system

Hi,

Error loading operating system error message can occur if there is still no operating system installed on your PC. In this case, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this forum article created by Andre Da Costa on May 21, 2017:

How to: Perform a Clean Install or Reinstall of Windows 10

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Jan 9, 2019
  4. striker_ Win User

Error loading operating system, Mac user moving to Windows

Error loading operating system

I just built a pc and had a usb drive with a copy of the windows 10 iso file. When I plugged it in, I chose to boot on usb drive but I get this message ~ Error loading operating system

help

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

striker_, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Error loading operating system, Mac user moving to Windows

1. Error loading operating system, Mac user moving to Windows - Similar Threads - Error loading operating

2. Operating system not loading properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Operating system not loading properly.: I am a user of Windows 11, whenever i log into my pc, the screen goes all black and nothing is accessible, only visible thing is the cursor. I can open the task manager using the shortcut. I have tried to fix it for a long time. I even reset the operating system but it...
  3. Operating system not loading properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Operating system not loading properly.: I am a user of Windows 11, whenever i log into my pc, the screen goes all black and nothing is accessible, only visible thing is the cursor. I can open the task manager using the shortcut. I have tried to fix it for a long time. I even reset the operating system but it...
  4. Windows error: the operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows error: the operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is...: I have tried everything that I can think of doing to try and get back into my laptop. This happened about a month and a half ago and after trying the regular system reboot for a couple of hours I just left it. The error code is 0xc0000225 I do not have a CD drive. I have...
  5. Windows error: the operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows error: the operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is...: I have tried everything that I can think of doing to try and get back into my laptop. This happened about a month and a half ago and after trying the regular system reboot for a couple of hours I just left it. The error code is 0xc0000225 I do not have a CD drive. I have...
  6. Fix No operating system was loaded error in Hyper-V

in Windows 10 News
    Fix No operating system was loaded error in Hyper-V: [ATTACH]While booting a Hyper-V virtual machine, if you get No operating system was loaded error, this guide will help you fix the issue. You cannot install your OS on the virtual machine unless or until you fix this problem since it without the ISO, it won’t load the...
  7. Loading Operating System

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loading Operating System: I am trying to install windows 10 off a USB. When I change the boot order to reflect the USB, I get stuck permanently at "Loading Operating System". I created this boot media just earlier today, from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 I...
  8. error loading operating system+windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error loading operating system+windows 10: error loading operating system+windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-loading-operating-systemwindows-10/639d5210-ac76-41e4-925d-0bff260838cb
  9. ‘Error Loading Operating System,’ need help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ‘Error Loading Operating System,’ need help!: Hello, ive run into an issue where upon starting my new pc, i get a message of ‘error loading operating system.’ This message popped up after I installed some wifi adapter drivers, so I’m assuming theres some things conflicting inside the pc. The pc’s OS is Windows 10 Pro and...
  10. Moving operating system

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving operating system: I have a 500 gig drive that is nearly full, i want to clone the drive onto a bigger m.2 ssd. thats simple enough, i want to seperate the the operating system from the files and programs so i can have the os on one drive and programs on another, ( deleting the os off the...