Windows 10: ‘Error Loading Operating System,’ need help!

Discus and support ‘Error Loading Operating System,’ need help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, ive run into an issue where upon starting my new pc, i get a message of ‘error loading operating system.’ This message popped up after I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sofia.SVE, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Sofia.SVE Win User

‘Error Loading Operating System,’ need help!

Hello, ive run into an issue where upon starting my new pc, i get a message of ‘error loading operating system.’ This message popped up after I installed some wifi adapter drivers, so I’m assuming theres some things conflicting inside the pc. The pc’s OS is Windows 10 Pro and i dont have a back up disk and i dont think the disk drive works so i was wondering if theres another way of fixing the pc that i guaranteed?

:)

Sofia.SVE, Jan 1, 2020

2. Error Loading operating system

I'm getting the BIOS System Configuration screen and at the very end

searching for Boot Record from IDE-0..OK
    Error Loading operating system

What can I do to make it boot?

doradeno2003, Jan 1, 2020
  3. Error loading operating system

Hi,

Error loading operating system error message can occur if there is still no operating system installed on your PC. In this case, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this forum article created by Andre Da Costa on May 21, 2017:

How to: Perform a Clean Install or Reinstall of Windows 10

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Jan 1, 2020
  4. ‘Error Loading Operating System,’ need help!

error loading operating system.

Hi Ibrahim,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if you are able to boot the computer into Safe Mode environment.

To use a Safe Boot option, follow these steps:

• Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard. On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press the F8 key when the Boot Menu appears.

• Select an option to “Safe mode with networking” using the arrow keys on the keyboard when the Windows Advanced Options menu
      appears, and then press ENTER.
    Also, try updating your BIOS drivers and check.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

‘Error Loading Operating System,’ need help!

1. ‘Error Loading Operating System,’ need help! - Similar Threads - ‘Error Loading Operating

2. Operating system not loading properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Operating system not loading properly.: I am a user of Windows 11, whenever i log into my pc, the screen goes all black and nothing is accessible, only visible thing is the cursor. I can open the task manager using the shortcut. I have tried to fix it for a long time. I even reset the operating system but it...
  3. Operating system not loading properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Operating system not loading properly.: I am a user of Windows 11, whenever i log into my pc, the screen goes all black and nothing is accessible, only visible thing is the cursor. I can open the task manager using the shortcut. I have tried to fix it for a long time. I even reset the operating system but it...
  4. Operating system will not load. Repair failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Operating system will not load. Repair failed: Computer crashes. Latest crash windows attempts a repair to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/operating-system-will-not-load-repair-failed/8ef0e6fd-7184-47bd-a671-04af916e7e4b
  5. How to fix loading Operating system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix loading Operating system: How to fix loading Operating system in my PC, I restarted my PC and after restarting, it shows reboot and select proper boot device after that, I unplugged my PC and start it again because I panicked. And after starting, the error showed which is loading operating system...
  6. Fix No operating system was loaded error in Hyper-V

in Windows 10 News
    Fix No operating system was loaded error in Hyper-V: [ATTACH]While booting a Hyper-V virtual machine, if you get No operating system was loaded error, this guide will help you fix the issue. You cannot install your OS on the virtual machine unless or until you fix this problem since it without the ISO, it won’t load the...
  7. Loading Operating System

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loading Operating System: I am trying to install windows 10 off a USB. When I change the boot order to reflect the USB, I get stuck permanently at "Loading Operating System". I created this boot media just earlier today, from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 I...
  8. error loading operating system+windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error loading operating system+windows 10: error loading operating system+windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-loading-operating-systemwindows-10/639d5210-ac76-41e4-925d-0bff260838cb
  9. Need help with operating system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with operating system: Hi I had put an operating system on a flash drive a while back I have a question once you download it to another computer does it take it off the flash drive or can it be used again? Also when you don't have an operating system how do you install OS using a flash...
  10. Operating System failure help needed

in Windows 10 Support
    Operating System failure help needed: Greetings, Earlier today I was watching amazon and google chrome sent me back to the previous page continuously until I got back to new tab. This happens everytime I open something in google chrome, spotify, microsoft edge, or even steam. A few seconds after opening anything...