Windows 10: Error -- "Memory Could Not Be Read"

Discus and support Error -- "Memory Could Not Be Read" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I installed a program called, Qtabbar which customizes the look of windows. A few users here have no problem with it. But I dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yahanna, Nov 19, 2017.

1. yahanna Win User

Error -- "Memory Could Not Be Read"

Hi everyone,

I installed a program called, Qtabbar which customizes the look of windows. A few users here have no problem with it. But I dont understand why I got issues since I got Win 10 - 64 bit. I get this error when I go to view > options > extra view left. How do I fix this?

Error -- "Memory Could Not Be Read" [​IMG]

https://postimg.org/image/z6l5qij6z/

:)

yahanna, Nov 19, 2017
  2. hitch_11 Win User

about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

i dont have any problems of those u listed i exit frrom all applications when i finish ! well this means there is no solution so thanks a lot nokia Error -- "Memory Could Not Be Read" :(

and about the music i was talking about the phone loudspeaker .. !

hitch_11, Nov 19, 2017
  3. hitch_11 Win User
    about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

1-hey ..! i did a format to my nokia n97 few days ago .. before i did the format i had the problem that sometimes when i go to photos its says " memory full close some applicartions ..." and now i have it again ! so i just wanna know how to
    solve this problem its really annoying !

2- my best music kind is trance ,, but i dont enjoy listening trance on my n97 coz music does'nt sound good for this kind of music .. so i want to know if there is a way to make n97 music sounds like x6 or even 5800 ( i guess ) .. through some
    application or through equalizer or whatever ! i dont wanna get another phone Error -- "Memory Could Not Be Read" :(

hope u help me .. ! thanks Error -- "Memory Could Not Be Read" :)

hitch_11, Nov 19, 2017
  4. Error -- "Memory Could Not Be Read"

Run a Malware scan I would say first off matey *Smile Make sure it a full scan tho.

kingtez1984, Nov 19, 2017
Thema:

Error -- "Memory Could Not Be Read"

1. Error -- "Memory Could Not Be Read" - Similar Threads - Error Memory Read

2. Instruction regarding referenced memory. The memory could not be read

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Instruction regarding referenced memory. The memory could not be read: I am getting a message "Instruction at 0x000....105474A referenced memory at 0x000.....610067. The memory could not be read. Click on OK to terminate the programme". This happens when I try to close down the computer. I have tried: 1. Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc under...
  3. how to fix "memory could not be read"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to fix "memory could not be read": how to fix "memory could not be read" ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-memory-could-not-be-read/da97213b-e91e-4da1-aeed-fe7bc2199f59
  4. Memory could not be read/written error

Memory could not be read/written error: Hi, i have a question to you all. every time i start up my computer, i try to open Steam or just anything that i had to download AND install (things that werent downloaded and installed automatically) i get a notification that says „memory could not be read/written” can...
  5. The memory Could not be read-Error

The memory Could not be read-Error: Hi, this Message is pops every couple of days and makes my Software to Crash, i have done Memory Check/scan that turns out Good ,i can't work like that,is there any answer to this? [ATTACH]...
  6. WerFault.exec memory could not be read

WerFault.exec memory could not be read: Recently purchased Lenovo ideapad 320 with Windows 10 pre installed. Cannot open programs or access Windows through menu including shutdown button, getting error message as follows "The instruction at 0x00007FF9D87218D4 referenced memory at 0x00007FFA325B931 The memory could...
  7. dllhost.exe error in Windows 10 "Memory could not be read."

dllhost.exe error in Windows 10 "Memory could not be read.": EventData Caption dllhost.exe - Application Error Message The instruction at 0x00007FFB1B47C50A referenced memory at 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF8. The memory could not be read. Click on OK to terminate the program Can someone please help me with this error message? I have tried what...
  8. reference memory could not be read for windows 10 for SFV.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reference memory could not be read for windows 10 for SFV.: Hi everyone, I had this problem that whenever I play SFV game on PC windows 10 OS, after playing few rounds the game will just auto exit and the error message: " Reference memory 0xxxxxFxxxxxe could not be read." May I ask what is causing the problem and how do I solve...
  9. New to windows 10, experiencing error code "memory could not be read"

in Windows 10 Support
    New to windows 10, experiencing error code "memory could not be read": Hello, thank you for checking out my post. About a month ago a friend convinced me to make the jump from windows 7 to 10. It's been great since I've customized it to my liking, however...this morning, before work, i experienced something I've never seen before. When I...
  10. Error explorer.exe "The memory could not be read"

in Windows 10 Support
    Error explorer.exe "The memory could not be read": Hi everyone! I´m new on this forum. I´ve been using windows 10 since this january and everything was fine until build 10130 came up. Everytime I shut down my computer I receive the following error: [explorer.exe- Application Error The instruction at 0x00007FFD543ECC60...