Windows 10: Error -- "Memory Could Not Be Read"

Discus and support Error -- "Memory Could Not Be Read" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I installed a program called, Qtabbar which customizes the look of windows. A few users here have no problem with it. But I dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yahanna, Nov 19, 2017.

1. yahanna Win User

Error -- "Memory Could Not Be Read"

Hi everyone,

I installed a program called, Qtabbar which customizes the look of windows. A few users here have no problem with it. But I dont understand why I got issues since I got Win 10 - 64 bit. I get this error when I go to view > options > extra view left. How do I fix this?

Error -- "Memory Could Not Be Read" [​IMG]

https://postimg.org/image/z6l5qij6z/

:)

yahanna, Nov 19, 2017
  2. hitch_11 Win User

about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

i dont have any problems of those u listed i exit frrom all applications when i finish ! well this means there is no solution so thanks a lot nokia Error -- "Memory Could Not Be Read" :(

and about the music i was talking about the phone loudspeaker .. !

hitch_11, Nov 19, 2017
  3. hitch_11 Win User
    about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

1-hey ..! i did a format to my nokia n97 few days ago .. before i did the format i had the problem that sometimes when i go to photos its says " memory full close some applicartions ..." and now i have it again ! so i just wanna know how to
    solve this problem its really annoying !

2- my best music kind is trance ,, but i dont enjoy listening trance on my n97 coz music does'nt sound good for this kind of music .. so i want to know if there is a way to make n97 music sounds like x6 or even 5800 ( i guess ) .. through some
    application or through equalizer or whatever ! i dont wanna get another phone Error -- "Memory Could Not Be Read" :(

hope u help me .. ! thanks Error -- "Memory Could Not Be Read" :)

hitch_11, Nov 19, 2017
  4. Error -- "Memory Could Not Be Read"

Run a Malware scan I would say first off matey *Smile Make sure it a full scan tho.

kingtez1984, Nov 19, 2017
Thema:

Error -- "Memory Could Not Be Read"

1. Error -- "Memory Could Not Be Read" - Similar Threads - Error Memory Read

2. Persistent error - memory could not be read

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent error - memory could not be read: I am getting this error every time I start a specific version of an application - C:\World of Warcraft\_classic era \WowClassic.exe Exception: ACCESS VIOLATION - The instruction at "Ox00007ffa027cf207" referenced memory at "Ox0000000000000058". The memory could not be "read"....
  3. Persistent error - memory could not be read

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent error - memory could not be read: I am getting this error every time I start a specific version of an application - C:\World of Warcraft\_classic era \WowClassic.exe Exception: ACCESS VIOLATION - The instruction at "Ox00007ffa027cf207" referenced memory at "Ox0000000000000058". The memory could not be "read"....
  4. Memory could not be read issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory could not be read issue?: I seem to be having a memory issue with my Alienwear 15r2 laptop when I shut it off, I plan on doing a ram diagnosis check to see if that is the issue. But if you guys have any input on how to fix this issue myself that would be appreciated, if the RAM is not the issue? I...
  5. Fix igfxem.exe application error – The memory could not be read

in Windows 10 News
    Fix igfxem.exe application error – The memory could not be read: [ATTACH]In Windows, some errors are cryptic that don’t really explain themselves while others show […] This article Fix igfxem.exe application error – The memory could not be read first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Persistent 0xc0000142 and memory could not be read error

Persistent 0xc0000142 and memory could not be read error: I'm hoping I can find some insight that I have not heard of yet. Out of the blue, I recieved this error while running a small steam game and discord saying that my programs were not starting correctly and that referenced memory could not be read. These errors affect any and...
  7. Memory could not be read on shutdown

Memory could not be read on shutdown: I received this error on shutdown:[ATTACH] I haven't seen anyone else report something specifically like this. After this appeared, the popup disappeared moments later without intervention and the laptop shut down normally. This is the first time this happened since about a...
  8. Memory could not be read/written error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Memory could not be read/written error: Hi, i have a question to you all. every time i start up my computer, i try to open Steam or just anything that i had to download AND install (things that werent downloaded and installed automatically) i get a notification that says „memory could not be read/written” can...
  9. The memory Could not be read-Error

The memory Could not be read-Error: Hi, this Message is pops every couple of days and makes my Software to Crash, i have done Memory Check/scan that turns out Good ,i can't work like that,is there any answer to this? [ATTACH]...
  10. Error explorer.exe "The memory could not be read"

in Windows 10 Support
    Error explorer.exe "The memory could not be read": Hi everyone! I´m new on this forum. I´ve been using windows 10 since this january and everything was fine until build 10130 came up. Everytime I shut down my computer I receive the following error: [explorer.exe- Application Error The instruction at 0x00007FFD543ECC60...