Windows 10: Error Message 0x800CCC1A - cannot send email

Discus and support Error Message 0x800CCC1A - cannot send email in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Everytime I open my outlook account I cannot send emails and get the following error message Task *** Email address is removed for privacy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RachelJones801, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Error Message 0x800CCC1A - cannot send email

Everytime I open my outlook account I cannot send emails and get the following error message

Task *** Email address is removed for privacy ***-sending' reported error 0x800CCC1A: Your server does not support the connection encryption type you have specified.

I have tried altering the registry edit to set the TLS 1.3 Enabled to 0 and the DisabledByDefault to 1 as suggested on another forum but this has had no effect. However, I do not have and TLS 1.3 option adding it manually had no effect and the SSL 2.0 option has no Enabled adding manually had no effect and DisabledByDefault is already set to 1. This did not work.

On running a connectivity test I get the following error:

The Microsoft Connectivity Analyzer wasn't able to validate Outlook Autodiscover settings.

Can anyone assist?

:)

RachelJones801, Apr 14, 2021

2. Outlook express 6 suddenly stopped sending/receving email

Try the steps found
    here
    or
    here

Smittychat., Apr 14, 2021
  3. Joe Men Win User
    Lumia 950 receiving email fine, but cannot send messages

Hello,
    Alex

The Outgoing SMTP mail server port number depends on the your email service provider. We recommend that you contact your service provider and request for the incoming and outgoing mail server settings.

Remove the account that you're having issues sending messages, and add the account to your phone using the steps below.

Presuming that you have removed the email account you're having issues sending messages:

• Launch the Outlook Mail app.
    • Tap Add account.
    • Tap Advanced setup.
    • Tap Internet email.
    • Enter your email account credentials.
    • Tap the Sign in button.
    Let us know what happens after adding your email using the suggested steps.

Joe Men, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Writer Win User

Error Message 0x800CCC1A - cannot send email

How to send an Email to an Editor

I would like to send an Email to a certain website; however, when I click on the link "email editor", I get a blue screen with the message "Choose which account to send the email from." At this point, I don't know how to proceed. Can someone tell me what the next step is?

Thank you,

Writer, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Error Message 0x800CCC1A - cannot send email

1. Error Message 0x800CCC1A - cannot send email - Similar Threads - Error Message 0x800CCC1A

2. Cannot send email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot send email: Cannot send emails. Two are stuck in the out box since this morning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-email/31bb37c5-79e2-4cc0-bbe6-c0ba6935a147
  3. Cannot send email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot send email: Cannot send emails. Two are stuck in the out box since this morning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-email/31bb37c5-79e2-4cc0-bbe6-c0ba6935a147
  4. Cannot send emails.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot send emails.: Yesterday, #while using usual email account following message keeps coming up "Windows message "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments...
  5. Outlook365 is no longer sending emails, error 0x800CCC1A and SMTP box repeatedly pops up...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook365 is no longer sending emails, error 0x800CCC1A and SMTP box repeatedly pops up...: I'm using Windows 10, I did a Windows Update on 13/01/2021 and the emails sent okay on 14/01/2021 but since then have been unable to send mails from Outlook, for my POP3 personal gmail address, so I'm unsure if its related to the latest update or not. I don't like IMAP so...
  6. I cannot send email messages. The messages go into Draft.

I cannot send email messages. The messages go into Draft.: I cannot send email messages. The messages go into Draft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-send-email-messages-the-messages-go-into/5e891333-b772-469a-b945-78177b37e05b
  7. Error message when sending email

Error message when sending email: When sending a reply email I receive the following message "There was an error sending your message. Dismiss" How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-when-sending-email/cad271f2-4740-49fb-acdd-68fe9df2a098
  8. I cannot send emails

I cannot send emails: I cannot send emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-send-emails/f315648d-a84f-4705-98fe-d5b9e6123608
  9. Cannot send or receive email

Cannot send or receive email: I cannot access/use by Comcast email account. Outlook doesn't work either. icloud does not work. The 'Sync' function does not respond. I can connect to the internet (WiFi). Life was fine up to three days ago - I was typing a reply to an email, unintentionally hit a bunch of...
  10. I cannot send emails

I cannot send emails: I keep receiving messages from Windows We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large...