Windows 10: Error Message Assistance Needed

Discus and support Error Message Assistance Needed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am asking for assistance for an error message I keep receiving on a laptop I use. I will try to explain what we were doing and how we started to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CharlesWalden, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Error Message Assistance Needed

I am asking for assistance for an error message I keep receiving on a laptop I use. I will try to explain what we were doing and how we started to receive the error message.Before the update we could open and edit documents rotation, darken, lighten, etc. The only way I can now update the document is by opening in "paint". After a windows scan the documents but no longer update them and now we receive the error message. Several email error messages pops up after we start the laptop and when we try to open the documents. This is just one of them.

:)

CharlesWalden, Aug 3, 2021

2. Quick Assist Error Message

I am running Windows 10 Home and current on all updates. I am using a TP-Link AC 1900 router over Time Warner Roadrunner Internet. All appears to be working well.

When I run the Quick Assist program and select "Give Assistance" I get the message "Try again later. Something went wrong on our end. We're working on it".

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to resolve this problem? Nothing appeared obvious under Event Viewer or Google.

Charlie210, Aug 3, 2021
  3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Aug 3, 2021
  4. Mussels Win User

Error Message Assistance Needed

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

Error Message Assistance Needed

1. Error Message Assistance Needed - Similar Threads - Error Message Assistance

2. Need assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need assistance: I restarted my PC because it said it needed to update. Upon my pc rebooting it brought up the Home Screen with the clock where I can swipe up and click sign in. After clicking sign it it immediately redirects me back to the previous Home Screen with the clock and the sign in...
  3. Need assistance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need assistance: I restarted my PC because it said it needed to update. Upon my pc rebooting it brought up the Home Screen with the clock where I can swipe up and click sign in. After clicking sign it it immediately redirects me back to the previous Home Screen with the clock and the sign in...
  4. Windows 10 Installation Error - Need Assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Installation Error - Need Assistance: I am writing to seek help with an issue I'm experiencing while trying to install Windows 10. I would like to install Windows 10 on my Macbook which has an Intel processor and the latest macOS updates. Therefore, I have tried to download a disc image ISO file. When attempting...
  5. Windows 10 Installation Error - Need Assistance

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation Error - Need Assistance: I am writing to seek help with an issue I'm experiencing while trying to install Windows 10. I would like to install Windows 10 on my Macbook which has an Intel processor and the latest macOS updates. Therefore, I have tried to download a disc image ISO file. When attempting...
  6. need help with error message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    need help with error message: Hello,I have an account for office 365 through my employer....however, when I try to run reports, a message keeps popping up that I need to renew my subscription...if I have a personal account I need that deleted...
  7. need help with error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with error message: Hello,I have an account for office 365 through my employer....however, when I try to run reports, a message keeps popping up that I need to renew my subscription...if I have a personal account I need that deleted...
  8. need help with error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Multiple Blue error screens. Need Assistance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Blue error screens. Need Assistance: I just received my PC a few days ago and it has frozen and crashed many times, The errors I've seen are:Kernel Security Check ErrorDriver Overrran Stack BufferIRQL Not Less Or EqualDriver Verifier Detected ErrorAll of these have been listed in different blue screen crashes....
  10. Quick Assist Error Message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick Assist Error Message: I am running Windows 10 Home and current on all updates. I am using a TP-Link AC 1900 router over Time Warner Roadrunner Internet. All appears to be working well. When I run the Quick Assist program and select "Give Assistance" I get the message "Try again later. Something...