Windows 10: Error Message Assistance Needed

Discus and support Error Message Assistance Needed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am asking for assistance for an error message I keep receiving on a laptop I use. I will try to explain what we were doing and how we started to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CharlesWalden, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Error Message Assistance Needed

I am asking for assistance for an error message I keep receiving on a laptop I use. I will try to explain what we were doing and how we started to receive the error message.Before the update we could open and edit documents rotation, darken, lighten, etc. The only way I can now update the document is by opening in "paint". After a windows scan the documents but no longer update them and now we receive the error message. Several email error messages pops up after we start the laptop and when we try to open the documents. This is just one of them.

:)

CharlesWalden, Aug 3, 2021

2. Quick Assist Error Message

I am running Windows 10 Home and current on all updates. I am using a TP-Link AC 1900 router over Time Warner Roadrunner Internet. All appears to be working well.

When I run the Quick Assist program and select "Give Assistance" I get the message "Try again later. Something went wrong on our end. We're working on it".

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to resolve this problem? Nothing appeared obvious under Event Viewer or Google.

Charlie210, Aug 3, 2021
  3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Aug 3, 2021
  4. Mussels Win User

Error Message Assistance Needed

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

Error Message Assistance Needed

1. Error Message Assistance Needed - Similar Threads - Error Message Assistance

2. BSOD Error Messages - need help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Error Messages - need help.: I have Case #: 1022040880I had been working with someone to try and report my PC which keeps crashing BSOD, even after I did a number of hardware upgrades for it. I have attached the Stop Code messages I received. Please HELP! I need to get my computer up and running again as...
  3. error message need help fixing

error message need help fixing: [IMG]need help fixing i keep getting this every few minutes and ive tried to fix but i cant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-need-help-fixing/caa34b19-a6bb-4cf4-980b-557702caa00a
  4. Assistance needed please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Assistance needed please: So I finally took the plunge and brought a new laptop, yay so happy. I see that I can link to a wireless display and have a Hisense TV that has the anyview cast feature. I have managed to get it to connect but when it does, it just gives me a blank screen on the TV. I have...
  5. I need help with an error message?

I need help with an error message?: Stop code: IRQL_ NOT_ Less_ OR_EQUAL What is this and how do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-an-error-message/689e6161-7ef6-4062-a55c-158a96ec7746
  6. Need immediate assistance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need immediate assistance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!: I recently got a blue screen error saying " Your PC ran into a problem and all that". Yesterday Windows Defender blocked "svchost.exe" after I deleted Edge Legacy with the help of an unknown source guidelines, which was followed by an update on restart. I scanned all files...
  7. Still Need assistance

Still Need assistance: Had another thread started and now nobody is replying back on it so Im hoping to get some answers on my Issue by starting another one. The following is copied and pasted from the original post: I have a custom built PC and since Day 1 I have had issues with BSOD's....
  8. Computer Assistance needed

Computer Assistance needed: My Laptop: OS: Win 10 home 64x Bit I think I have 8gb of DDRM (i think that it, or DDIM, can't remember) Ram. My graphics card is supposed to be Nvidia but i looked mine up with a diagnostics software and said it had 1gb of graphics memory. My CPU processer is...
  9. "You Need The Internet For This" Error Message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "You Need The Internet For This" Error Message: I updated to Windows 10 this morning and everything has been working great aside from one issue. Cortana, the Xbox App, and a few others that require me to sign in using my Windows ID give me a message saying "You'll need the internet for this," and won't let me sign in....
  10. Quick Assist Error Message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick Assist Error Message: I am running Windows 10 Home and current on all updates. I am using a TP-Link AC 1900 router over Time Warner Roadrunner Internet. All appears to be working well. When I run the Quick Assist program and select "Give Assistance" I get the message "Try again later. Something...