Windows 10: Error message at start up in windows 10

Discus and support Error message at start up in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am receiving an error message at startup in windows 10 stating, "The logfile C:\programfiles\logitech gaming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MichelleMahan1, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Error message at start up in windows 10

I am receiving an error message at startup in windows 10 stating, "The logfile C:\programfiles\logitech gaming software\ArxApplets\discord\logitechg_discord.exe.log could not be opened

Errno 13 Permission Denied: C:\\programfiles\logitech gaming software\ArxApplets\discord\logitechg_discord.exe.log

Since I have gotten this error message, when I try to open my quickbooks accounting program, it comes up, but just keeps showing the circle indicating it is loading but never completes. I can not get into quickbooks company file. The screen just keeping working and doesn't complete loading.

I don't know what the software is or if has anything to do with my accounting program starting but it all started at the same time.

Please help! I need to do my work.

:)

MichelleMahan1, Apr 7, 2020

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 7, 2020
  4. n2bn2b Win User

Error message at start up in windows 10

Error Message when updating from Win-7 to Won-10

Bree
    I followed your suggestions (2nd Aug 19) for installing Win-10. Made the bootable flash drive successfully through the media creation tool. But when I attempted to upgrade and activate to Win-10 (64 bit) from within Win-7 (Pro-32 bit), I got the following error message:

Error # OxC1900101-Ox20017. " The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation"

I read the diagnostics under this error number and carried out the proposed fixes, i.e. update Win-7, uninstall Malwarebyte antivirus, disconnect all external hardware, e.g. printer, scanner, external hard drives. I then tried to repeat the steps to do the upgrade through the Win-10 bootable flash drive as before. Got the same error message.
    Appreciate any further comments and suggestions as to (a) what does a failure in the SAFE_OS during boot operation mean, (b) what can I do to solve it. Is this anything to do with the hardware in my computer? I listed these in my first posting above.
    Thanks for any help

n2bn2b, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Error message at start up in windows 10

1. Error message at start up in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Error message start

2. error message on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error message on start up: morning how do i remove an error message from start up, which only happened last few days from an update thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-on-start-up/0e3f8f5c-7fac-434d-8595-71717099984b
  3. error message on start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error message on start up: morning how do i remove an error message from start up, which only happened last few days from an update thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-on-start-up/0e3f8f5c-7fac-434d-8595-71717099984b
  4. Error message on start up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error message on start up: I get this message eon my laptop when I turn it on. C:\programfiles\windowsapps\microsoft,microsoftofficehub_18.2008.12711.0_x64_8...\localbridge.exe. Element not found i click ok and my screen goes blank...
  5. ERROR MESSAGE THAT APPEARS AT START-UP

in Windows 10 Customization
    ERROR MESSAGE THAT APPEARS AT START-UP: Every time I start up windows 10 the following appears. It refers to an APC Back-ups UPS Pro 1000 that I have had for years and this message began a month ago. Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files x86\APC\Power Chute Personal Edition\\mainserv.exe'. Make sure you typed the...
  6. Error message on start up

Error message on start up: A message box keeps appearing when I start up my computer. Message: "There is a problem starting C\Program Files\HP\HP Deskjet 2540 series\bin\HPstatusBl.dll. The specified module could not be found." I have already uninstalled this printer. How can I get rid of this...
  7. Error message at start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error message at start up: Just bought my daughter a refurbished hp stream notebook windows 10. At start up there is an error message stating product information is missing or invalid IE: Product name, configuration, serial number, product number is missing from system board. Does anyone knows what...
  8. Windows Start up error message

Windows Start up error message: Please see the error message below "The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program." What does it mean and what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-start-up-error-message/a6e8720a-9b05-43b4-81d3-710dbad8bfca
  9. error messages on start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error messages on start up: for the last 4 days been getting lots error messages on pc, windows 10, saying computer has a problem and has to restart. often on initial start up but today over an hour in. each time shuts down before i can get a pic of the code. its driving me mad. what can I do to fix it?...
  10. RunDLL Error Message on Start Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RunDLL Error Message on Start Up: Upon start up, I get this error message. What is causing it? This is a new HP Pavillion x360 Convertible using Windows 10 Home. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error-message-on-start-up/0f7ab080-06ef-44ab-9bfa-2f81755df4d4